SMS questions

positive

Hi all.....

Every time i buy coins by sms i recieve some and not recieve other :wacko:

now i dont recieve any coins only they take money :wacko:

last time i sent support e-mail this was the reply

If you didn't receive coins then it means that we didn't receive any messages and payments.

You may ask your mobile provider about this situation because some of them just make this kind of services unavailable.

Best regards,Warspear Online Support Team  :facepalm:

i asked my provider they said if u got deliverd reports that means they recieved ur sms....... :facepalm:

and here screen shots of some of sent sms and delivered reports its not all cuze i have sent alot of sms

NOW WAT :unknw:

14192_.jpg

I got the same email frm support,... They steal money... ducking rusky bshit...

So not only me ,, devs have anything to say ?  :tease:

strange problem....hope devs fixed it....i had this kind of problem 4 months back but now fixed...

• Developer

Status delivered on your phone means that message was just successfully sent.

Some kind of cell providers may reject SMS to special numbers, some may reject due to limitation for message cost per user (like you couldn't spend more than 2 dollars per day).

In every case you should receive message back with some text about that transaction (was it successful, or text of error - wrong text, any other).

We are checking every message with our short message service provider and trying to solve everything.

Last time that happened with sms at Spain they fixed it soon and give back all mcoins lost with a little extra bonus for discomfort so i hope they working on that now :good:

Status delivered on your phone means that message was just successfully sent.

Some kind of cell providers may reject SMS to special numbers, some may reject due to limitation for message cost per user (like you couldn't spend more than 2 dollars per day).

In every case you should receive message back with some text about that transaction (was it successful, or text of error - wrong text, any other).

We are checking every message with our short message service provider and trying to solve everything.

so u mean provider lie to me ? Loool and i didnt recieve any sms from u (even failed) and i alwayes buy that much of coins in one day 3k-4k coins sometimes i recieve but now just my money gone there is no limited sms problem here and if sms sent succesfully what the problem is my provider stealing me ? Lol

• Developer

so u mean provider lie to me ? Loool and i didnt recieve any sms from u (even failed) and i alwayes buy that much of coins in one day 3k-4k coins sometimes i recieve but now just my money gone there is no limited sms problem here and if sms sent succesfully what the problem is my provider stealing me ? Lol

Please, re-send ticket to the support and mention me in it.