Balance

Amel Redza

No

Ok, how about devs leave Counter Strike as it is, just reduce the duration to how it used to be before the update? Edited by Nosotraes

Don't Warlocks have multiple stun skills? They can use them to prevent the Bladedancer from using Counter Strike.

Well yes but counter outlasts easily the stun cycle, and theres bound to be a break in stuns when bd can just activate it again

Well yes but counter outlasts easily the stun cycle, and theres bound to be a break in stuns when bd can just activate it again

Necro can do that too with nightmare but it shouldn't be like that, counter staying forever and it is just op. I like how it was before, impossible for rogue and most classes to evade it.

• 2 weeks later...

BD is overpowered again. Roland said maybe they will fix BD's new passive skill (damage increase) which is increasing overall damage and not just basic attacks like the description says. Also there are reports on russian forums that this passive skill is bypassing some types of shield in the game.

And then we have counter, it was already a problematic skill and it got buffed...

BD is overpowered again. Roland said maybe they will fix BD's new passive skill (damage increase) which is increasing overall damage and not just basic attacks like the description says. Also there are reports on russian forums that this passive skill is bypassing some types of shield in the game.

And then we have counter, it was already a problematic skill and it got buffed...

That new damage skill is something that should have never been added. Bladedancers are tanks, you'd expect a "tanky" skill for it like a defence boost.

If the Bladedancer's HP would be reduced by X amount/percent per skill level, would that solve anything?

SSDD

Jesus christ thats a quite polar question.

Weak is a relative term. While 6+/7+ are high amps for someone, they wont get taken into a pro dg run or such.

People such as swaaz are quite skilled and not weak, and they are 0+

Btw... I clap in the name of sacred shield. I feel slight reverse-discrimination for the bd and his shield

Well he did amp his pala and his priest.

Just the ranger he left out for the lolz and thats his main after all

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

lol i can't even count how many times i killed him with edstrike at t4 of 3 shots.

it doesn't matter how noob you are,you won't beat a +10 with a +0.

Aha that explains why I still receive dmg while my shield skill is on.

Another bug to be fixed, devs.

lol i can't even count how many times i killed him with edstrike at t4 of 3 shots.

it doesn't matter how noob you are,you won't beat a +10 with a +0.

You are Edstrike? Are you dumb to try to find people to gank me and offer them gold to do it?-__- No one did though.

And yes, please nerf BD a LOT!! Decrease the Cs duration, decrease the skill giving passive damage or nerf it + make it an active skill you can just use every now and then

Edited by Julia

You are Edstrike? Are you dumb to try to find people to gank me and offer them gold to do it?-__-

Yes,I am and don't take it personally i gank everyone with that char.

I honestly don't know if ppl are dumb enough to believe that i will give them gold just to kill you lol

or what? i would get banned for killing you in game?

Hahaha. It would have been easier if Garaan created rings to decieve the Sentinels. In this game universe, the elves time isn't over. It's so perplexing since there are many servers and many different kinds of people. Of course I only counsel wisdom. If you do not want to hear it, then it is up to you.

i think blade dancers are "build" the same way an actual tank is made. High armor and as most possible damage outcome. why you guys complain? 

and i quote:

tank is a large, heavily armoured fighting vehicle with tracks and a large tank gun that is designed for front-line combat. Modern tanks are mobile land weapon platforms, mounting a large-calibre cannon in a rotating gun turret. They combine this with heavy vehicle armourwhich provides protection for the crew, the vehicle's weapons, and its propulsion systems, and operational mobility, due to its use of tracks rather than wheels, which allows the tank to move over rugged terrain and be positioned on the battlefield in advantageous locations. These features enable the tank to perform well in a tactical situation: the combination of powerful weapons fire from their tank gun and their ability to resist enemy fire means the tank can take hold of and control an area and prevent other enemy vehicles from advancing.

Edited by REAPER

What's the difference between a rogue and a bd? One's a tank?

So you're saying, a max dps class built with several damage output skills that negate stuns and come with skill binds + stuns themselves AND having the ability to evade attacks +++ the extra shield in built and the ability to use heavy armour is fair becuase it resembles a tank?

Bds are every melee class put together.

Aoe, binds, dmg, survivability.

And besides, when people who play bds call their skills broken, there's something wrong.

Edited by mailliwdxb

i think blade dancers are "build" the same way an actual tank is made. High armor and as most possible damage outcome. why you guys complain?

and i quote:

A tank is a large, heavily armoured fighting vehicle with tracks and a large tank gun that is designed for front-line combat. Modern tanks are mobile land weapon platforms, mounting a large-calibre cannon in a rotating gun turret. They combine this with heavy vehicle armourwhich provides protection for the crew, the vehicle's weapons, and its propulsion systems, and operational mobility, due to its use of tracks rather than wheels, which allows the tank to move over rugged terrain and be positioned on the battlefield in advantageous locations. These features enable the tank to perform well in a tactical situation: the combination of powerful weapons fire from their tank gun and their ability to resist enemy fire means the tank can take hold of and control an area and prevent other enemy vehicles from advancing.

Funny guy xd

and i quote:

tank is a large, heavily armoured fighting vehicle with tracks and a large tank gun that is designed for front-line combat. Modern tanks are mobile land weapon platforms, mounting a large-calibre cannon in a rotating gun turret. They combine this with heavy vehicle armourwhich provides protection for the crew, the vehicle's weapons, and its propulsion systems, and operational mobility, due to its use of tracks rather than wheels, which allows the tank to move over rugged terrain and be positioned on the battlefield in advantageous locations. These features enable the tank to perform well in a tactical situation: the combination of powerful weapons fire from their tank gun and their ability to resist enemy fire means the tank can take hold of and control an area and prevent other enemy vehicles from advancing.

Dont use wikipedia, its not valid resource :pardon:

For me it depends of what type of tank it is. For me, a Paladin is hybrid caster and physical so obviously in my knowledge is that it is only effective at Undead. A Blade Dancer dances uses swords and in my knowledge, Elves are powerful at any weapon they can hold, the fact is that they are graceful and swiftly at it.

"Yeah, it will be fixed in due time (next time we release an update for skills)."

-R0land

K so what I understood is that there will be an update for fixing skills. :good:  I hope that update won't take long, because BDs running around with that much huge dmg isn't cool, in addition to tanks lost their "tank" ability.

Edited by gladiator

"Yeah, it will be fixed in due time (next time we release an update for skills)."

-R0land

K so what I understood is that there will be an update for fixing skills. :good:  I hope that update won't take long, because BDs running around with that much huge dmg isn't cool, in addition to tanks lost their "tank" ability.

:diablo:

If there is anything to complain about is ranger class can easly die by any hero ... Ranger vs bd harm then die , rogue vs ranger stealth>attck+poison>scatter or scatter and cage >>jump then die , priest vs ranger 50% 50%, shaman vs ranger 100% shaman win with all his stun and heals ,ranger vs necro 100%necro win with new skill and nightmar, ranger vs druid 100%druid win with all his stuns and heal ,ranger vs pala pala pala stun and ranger die,ranger vs mage mage win and i try it with my mage +4 can kill +9 +10 700dmg and mage can jump if u cage him ,barb vs ranger ranger die with 0dmg on barb just stun and die , ranger vs lock no change for ranger all u hv to do is to watch ur death in cercle , ranger vs dk dk full stun ranger die without attck dk

U can see that ranger is so week to stun and to rogue and mage who jump so ur cage and trap fail

That's right... I also consider them too a melee nightmare in PvP(Even BDs), if a ranger knows how to pvp. Actually Ranger is a very cool class, I want to have one.

If there is anything to complain about is ranger class can easly die by any hero ... Ranger vs bd harm then die , rogue vs ranger stealth>attck+poison>scatter or scatter and cage >>jump then die , priest vs ranger 50% 50%, shaman vs ranger 100% shaman win with all his stun and heals ,ranger vs necro 100%necro win with new skill and nightmar, ranger vs druid 100%druid win with all his stuns and heal ,ranger vs pala pala pala stun and ranger die,ranger vs mage mage win and i try it with my mage +4 can kill +9 +10 700dmg and mage can jump if u cage him ,barb vs ranger ranger die with 0dmg on barb just stun and die , ranger vs lock no change for ranger all u hv to do is to watch ur death in cercle , ranger vs dk dk full stun ranger die without attck dk

U can see that ranger is so week to stun and to rogue and mage who jump so ur cage and trap fail

Clearly you havent used a +10 ranger with decent hp and resi.