Balance

Amel Redza

Wheres the balance in this game?

How the duck can we kill rogues when we r always dodging

We also cant kill them when theyre naked

This game got bored im tired of playing it

And im sure the whole elf side is also tired of these skills

Rogues r getting a skill where we cant do any dmg, necros r getting a skill which can do over 3k dmg, shamans got a skill which is healing everyone to his max hp in just 1 sec, dk is stunning to much

Oh please, it was about time rogues got a buff. They got nerfed so many times already. Druids tornado stun removal is fine, and actually bds counter seems more balanced now even though its on all the time. Necros had it hard before with basically no damage output, and shaman deserved a 2nd heal, druid has 3 after all. All in all this was one of the best balancing updates since expert skills were released.

Edited by vavavi

Whatever its not balanced to elves unless their faction has the upper hand. I feel sorry for the people who make this game sometimes really. No matter what they do there is going to be someone whining

Always talking about balance not even knowing what this balance is.

Balance in your maner of understanding can be of two types:

- JUSTICE. Every character class has def 1 att 1 and 1 skill with damage 5. Perfect justice, isn't it?

- POWERHOUSE. My class should be able to kill EVERY other class if it can't so there's no balance.

Always talking about balance not even knowing what this balance is.

Balance in your maner of understanding can be of two types:

- JUSTICE. Every character class has def 1 att 1 and 1 skill with damage 5. Perfect justice, isn't it?

- POWERHOUSE. My class should be able to kill EVERY other class if it can't so there's no balance.

Bladecancer can kill every class with no problem whatsoever, especially after you guys buffed the class again

JUSTICE. Every character class has def 1 att 1 and 1 skill with damage 5. Perfect justice, isn't it?

Euhhhh wut?

Def 1, att 1,dmg 5 sry i didnt understand that language id bet nobody even understood it :3

JUSTICE. Every character class has def 1 att 1 and 1 skill with damage 5. Perfect justice, isn't it?

Euhhhh wut?

Def 1, att 1,dmg 5 sry i didnt understand that language id bet nobody even understood it :3

this means that perfect balance is when every class has the same parameters in every section.

this means that perfect balance is when every class has the same parameters in every section.

But, look at BDs. They have all the aspects of other classes, just need the heal to be an all-in-all class. I wonder how long will it take, till they get a healing skill. Oh, wait. They have heal.. full Life steal + OP damaging skills and weapons + OP def skills result a perfect self healer.

But, look at BDs. They have all the aspects of other classes, just need the heal to be an all-in-all class. I wonder how long will it take, till they get a healing skill. Oh, wait. They have heal.. full Life steal + OP damaging skills and weapons + OP def skills result a perfect self healer.

yes, yes, the same stuff as always.

yes, yes, the same stuff as always.

Yeah.. And you guys, each update, make it worse and give them new OP skills. Ignoring all the complains against them.

Edited by gladiator

Yeah.. And you guys, each update, make it worse and give them new OP skills. Ignoring all the complains against them.

True, why'd you give a tanker class damage buff? Makes zero sense to me. + how it is a nerf when counter is staying forever? Tbh we need new developers, they're ruining my favourite game : xD

Bd can not be easily defeated by a shaman. You most likely don't play shaman lol. IF you survive a bd cycle and are able to blind him off counter will finish you off lol

I'm not complaining at all bro. I'm just correcting his assumption. I'm happy with shaman. Its also funny how the dude who made the post said healing totem instantly healed a shaman in one second when its 263 per tick 4 times for me at 1/4 and it's rather slow

Necros doing 3k dmg? Are you really talking about warspear?

Rogue have been nerfed many time and you want them to be nerfed again.

Stealth was nerfed and elusive jump as well.

And this ''Nerfed'' skill ''Counterattack'' wasn't really nerfed.

Druid's secret link was nerfed,but healing 800+ per sec is still too much and you guys complain about healing totem, i 've not seen a shaman healing more than 500 with healing totem.

DK stunning too much? have you  played on Druid class? apparently you haven't.

Edited by baskentliii

Yea, I also think that this shield should be buffed as well, goes down so fast

Parry needs buffs too, 1% at level 1? What?

Rush can easily stopped and always misses, should be an AoE 3x3 100% stun, so that Bladecancer could kill their targets efficiently

Sonic Wave could also deal magic damage alongside physical, would make more sense

Also, since Counterstrike can be active constantly now, why not make it a passive? Bladecancers would be able to make more unique build with other skills

Oh, and Enlightment bonuses are really, small, I mean 5% accu and dodge from an expert? Make it stronger. Maybe it could heal and restore mana, since you know, it enlightens the Cancer

Yea, I also think that this shield should be buffed as well, goes down so fast

Parry needs buffs too, 1% at level 1? What?

Rush can easily stopped and always misses, should be an AoE 3x3 100% stun, so that Bladecancer could kill their targets efficiently

Sonic Wave could also deal magic damage alongside physical, would make more sense

Also, since Counterstrike can be active constantly now, why not make it a passive? Bladecancers would be able to make more unique build with other skills

Oh, and Enlightment bonuses are really, small, I mean 5% accu and dodge from an expert? Make it stronger. Maybe it could heal and restore mana, since you know, it enlightens the Cancer

I agree, bd is weak :/

Moar buffs more demege pwiz (m)

I'd agree that this is the most balancing updates, there are some things that made it not the perfect. For example, BD's skill wasn't needed, counter fix made them also worse. Barb skill is taking down way too much dmg (I'd agree to keep it as it is tho, but if u compare to Pala's Shield, shield goes down with less than 700 dmg at 4/4 with 40 sec cd).

On the other hand, all other classes are quite balanced. From the OP to the UP. Unlike before, Rogues and Rangers were easily taken down because of low def. ability. Barbs were underpowered for a long time. Necros were OP. Warlocks needed more dmg. And so on.

Edited by gladiator

Healing totem is ok m8s

Im kinda dissappointed of 2/4 shield. It kot blown away so quick :/

Hope 3/4 is better when i reach 26

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Healing totem is ok m8s

Im kinda dissappointed of 2/4 shield. It kot blown away so quick :/

Hope 3/4 is better when i reach 26

We are all disappointed.

Don't raise so much hopes, believe me bro. And oh, keep it 1/4...

bladedancer sucks now. We still have the worst expert skills. The new skill better add 300dmg atleast.

I hope this is sarcasm...

Counter on 100% of the time really is a bummer for locks. Kiting is hard due to constant chance if being hit by it. Before you could use only dot skills to wait counter but now its practically impossible :/ but new barb and rogue skills do even it out for melee vs melee pvp, unless bds get a similiar skill with parry charges for example

Edited by vavavi

Counter on 100% of the time really is a bummer for locks. Kiting is hard due to constant chance if being hit by it. Before you could use only dot skills to wait counter but now its practically impossible :/ but new barb and rogue skills do even it out for melee vs melee pvp, unless bds get a similiar skill with parry charges for example

Don't Warlocks have multiple stun skills? They can use them to prevent the Bladedancer from using Counter Strike.