[2015.12.02] Update Warspear Online 5.3 release “Warrior's path”

r0land

Yes this was one of the best balancing update, they wanted to nerf counter strike too but they messed up, now counter is on all the time just like heal of shaman, I wish they'd just make it like before, it is impossible to avoid it now.

Don't forget that Counter Strike needs a big nerf now.

Not only counterattack, in my opinion, needs a big nerf xD

People only think of skills in terms of PvP lol. I don't think that's what's in mind when they are made.

Some skill is really mean to be PVP, so ?

Yes I had the same problems with connection last night.

It was not any ones ISP or net config or closed ports.

And I still have a problem with how you run your servers,

I play on the US "realm" and it seams that I am at a constant disadvantage because

"realm" does not equal "server" 

could you tell me where the US server is located?

I have the feeling it is not in the USA.

That makes all players from the US suffer from longer pings.

It has nothing to do with my ports, I think you have used all the ports I have.

Thanks for any feedback.

PS Put a server in Chicago and see how the game changes,

Think Diablo's Blizzard servers from the late 90's.

they cant afford it, ups sorry they wont

i need an atetion from devs, im a ranger user and i try to full the new skill of us buffs us up to 10 adv speed, but evrytime the one we hit hit us it deducted, did yoy devs thingking about it? a lot of mobs hit faster than us? is that stupidity to put that skill? 1 hit and 1 deducted? are. they insane?

only those free hit got full but if u using it from mobs its useless at the point they dont think before putting it in game, i hate my new skill suck my gold only,

but my ghod look at rouge skill damn ur not making fair to us an inconvinience to spend gold and re arange skill on that,

new skill ranger was so stupid of all

the skill is just like troll warlord @Dota 2, seems u never play other games

Blade dancer (Counterattack Skill):

Increased skill duration dependent on skill level to 15-20-25-30 seconds

Counter attack chance is decreased for every skill level by ~10%

Counter attack buff amount is decreased for every skill level by ~10%

>.> that won't cut it tho.

Would be better if the damage depended on the opponents dmg, magical or physical, depends which is higher. +Magic attacks should have a smaller chance to counter, because using banner or totem may cause dmg to the user[Not bd].(idk if its true, just guessing)

Would be better if the damage depended on the opponents dmg, magical or physical, depends which is higher. +Magic attacks should have a smaller chance to counter, because using banner or totem may cause dmg to the user[Not bd].(idk if its true, just guessing)

Lol, that one I agree. BD is a goddamnit melee class, why/how tf can you counter something like a magic atk from 5+ yards away when you're a melee class, should just make magic atks parryable. And about the totem stuff, yes, it is countered by the skill.

This is simply my humble opinion, as a Legion player. Oh, and I forgot to mention: make counter dodgeable, 'cause, for real, I'm not up for receiving a bunch of 1k crits using daggers (for dps) and die without even being able to dodge. That's bullshit, y'now. 

-Tiberium, a rather insatisfied regular.

Would be better if the damage depended on the opponents dmg, magical or physical, depends which is higher.

Everyone (except me) has decent amp levels. So that wouldn't solve a lot.

more like normal bd attack dmg at 4/4. Bds already can reach more than 1k dmg. the about 1.5x dmg of counter atm is just crazy. And now it cant be avoided anymore because its always active, so outrunning is impossible now. All you can do as melee against a bd with similar amp and gear at the moment is stand there and die... Either dont attack and get slaugthered or attack and get slaughtered even faster.

Rogue

Absolute Reflexes (passive)

Every few seconds, a rogue gets a chance to evade an attack. Maximum number of effects - 3.

PLEASE FIX THIS ROGUES SKILL DEVS, THEY CAN DODGE ATTACKS LIKE 6-8 TIMES IN A ROW AND THE WORST THING IS THEY CAN ABSORB 0 DMG FROM THEIR ENEMIES, ROGUES ARE IMPOSIBLE TO KILL NOW. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT DEVS.

Can you please check Rogues new Expert skill? I think its a bug like bds before, theyre receiving 0 damages from attacks, not just 1 but lots of attacks are 0 dmg to rogues. I hope youll notice this one devs. Thank you

2/3 the dmg dealt?

I meant to reduce the dmg of... Counter by one third

Lol Many gay elfs now cry cause can't kill rogues xD buahahahah when gms give full skill in elf side noob elfs don't say anything now stfu

Oh, you're friendly, aren't you? [sarcasm intended]

more like normal bd attack dmg at 4/4. Bds already can reach more than 1k dmg. the about 1.5x dmg of counter atm is just crazy. And now it cant be avoided anymore because its always active, so outrunning is impossible now. All you can do as melee against a bd with similar amp and gear at the moment is stand there and die... Either dont attack and get slaugthered or attack and get slaughtered even faster.

Truthiness

Rogue

Absolute Reflexes (passive)

Every few seconds, a rogue gets a chance to evade an attack. Maximum number of effects - 3.

PLEASE FIX THIS ROGUES SKILL DEVS, THEY CAN DODGE ATTACKS LIKE 6-8 TIMES IN A ROW AND THE WORST THING IS THEY CAN ABSORB 0 DMG FROM THEIR ENEMIES, ROGUES ARE IMPOSIBLE TO KILL NOW. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT DEVS.

Can you please check Rogues new Expert skill? I think its a bug like bds before, theyre receiving 0 damages from attacks, not just 1 but lots of attacks are 0 dmg to rogues. I hope youll notice this one devs. Thank you

Good afternoon, you need to review the system drops the dungeons for 90% of the time the items out for those tank the boss! They should match this as it is unfair. I've just spent this week an 8 stans. was 16 times in the dungeon and got no drop and drop always going out to the tanks.

:diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:

they cant afford it, ups sorry they wont

All good, I was just crying that's all.

We play, we grind, we cry - well I cry for the mc in the states.

I feel sad for those who went elf.

:shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:

:unknw:

Roland why not answer my questions?
It's very simple and easy answer it, every time I get no answers and excluiem my question, so I need to know for the time of skill recharge
Elusive Threat is not in accordance with the changes of this update was to be 16 and still this 21 seconds ....

Priest
Elusive Threat. Decreased debuff, lowering enemy's energy and health points. No more than 20% on each skill level.
Decreased the amount of energy required dependent on skill level, up to 20-22-24-26 points.
Skill cooldown time decreased to 16 seconds.

:unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw: ??????

:shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:

:unknw:

Roland why not answer my questions?

It's very simple and easy answer it, every time I get no answers and excluiem my question, so I need to know for the time of skill recharge

Elusive Threat is not in accordance with the changes of this update was to be 16 and still this 21 seconds ....

Priest

Elusive Threat. Decreased debuff, lowering enemy's energy and health points. No more than 20% on each skill level.

Decreased the amount of energy required dependent on skill level, up to 20-22-24-26 points.

Skill cooldown time decreased to 16 seconds. 

:unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw:  :unknw: ??????

Roland wasn't online since a few days, he will be back on monday probably. Guess you still have to wait a bit for an answer :)

People crying about rogue skill

Jesus christ i ate them for midnight food before update so shut up they deserve it

Same with barb

Noone plays barb and now they are op and u crie evritiem

Stop the nonsense lol

If you don't like the new skills then lets play another online game,its called ''Social Life'' You don't need to buy mc coins to be pro there.

This form of "take it or leave it" mentality doesnt help to improve the game. "crying" about imbalances does - in case its well argued and not just - well, crying :D

I agree rogue needed the push, as did barb. But it may have been just a little too much of a push, just imho :D Its difficult to get the classes balanced

Edited by Crystana

Why elf are so jealous with new skills omg :! This time mcs got decent ones, and elf start cry because isnt so easy kill mcs anymore omg.if its to Talk about bug skills lets check bd stun,shild,and wtf devs mean with nerf counter omg, are Just more op .-. Devs, gz for skills , this time u r did great. Rogue skill dont have bug. Just cd fast,and rogues Dodge more because all Focus at Dodge atm .-. ,barb skill omg,looks like dk shild,but still ooooooop:* help alot at many things :v new skill for dk omg,i should say its one of The bests of all game!finally one op skill to shaman :v if it heal a bit more faster can Be better than link".about necro a can say its a normal dmg skill,good to combo poison,i Just dont know why need lose Life to cast this one.-. Oh god wlock new skill looks great :D but really devs?locks cant get hits .-. How to not get hits at battle omg.-.like in a pvp.this should Be changed. But still good. Now elf skills... Prist skill looks a bit weak,devs should make it more effective, and need more time to cd. Mage skill isnt best off all,but is very usefull if lv up to max.pala new shild... Next Update should make it resist more,its weak,break easy.druid skill dmg good,but need more time of effect(talking about expert skills... Tornado stun removed?). Bd... Oh god. What i can Talk about this one... Neeeeeeeeeeerf heeeeee,He already dmg great,dont make dmg buff so op to bds,anyway, bd already have one.(nerf counteeeer,its to nerf,not make it more op.-.devs know what is nerf? Neeeeeerf!bd shild needs i Little nerf,at level1 absorv more dmg than prist shild at 3/5!.and for gooooooood remove bug from stun:! Why bd stun from f**king far.-. Really. Many players dont like this stun. Youtubers recorded this skill with bug ). Ranger omg, i dont understand how it Works.can anyone tell me?///// devs i want a reply from you.

even only a few sentinels player beg to nerf legion skill? dev will listen

1st example: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48349-expert-skills/#entry886953

2nd : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48520-lets-talk-balance/?p=890736

3rd : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/26923-elusive-jump/?p=617416

but to nerf sentinel skill? legion need the whole community including sentinels users to prove that skill is op like pala banner