[2015.12.02] Update Warspear Online 5.3 release “Warrior's path”

r0land

Hahaha sever not working gm no response information to us yet

what kind of information do you want?

Our server was working ok, now we are restarting it after several reports.

yes, that's what we do now.

But it may not affect connection issue, that's a problem. Let's see.

Hope it work

Pls inform us when the server are ready

Hope it work

Pls inform us when the server are ready

Try now, if it works, please, report here. Thank you.

STARTING TO HATE MY NECRO  :bomb:  IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A SUPORT CLASS, LOSE HP FOR HEAL ,LOSE HP FOR SHEILD AND THIS BREAK ON 2 ATACKS :bomb:  EXPERT SKILL GIVE ATACKS I DONT WANNA THIS I AM SUPPORT  :crazy:  IF I WANT FIGHT I PLAY ROGUE  :blush:  EVERYTIME IF A BD USE HARMSTRING ON NECRO I KNOW HE WILL USE 10 OR 20 ATACK SKILS = I WILL BE ALMOST DEAD HEY WAIT I LOSE LIFE FOR HEAL MYSELF  :shok:  I AM HELPING ELFS FOR KILL ME ?  :crazy:  MY ATACK SKILL NEED 2 DEATHLY EYES AND POISON FOR START COMBO HMMM THIS IS ALMOST 20 SECONDS = I AM DEAD, OK I HAVE EXPERT SKILLS OPS I AM NECRO SUPORT SO THEY AR ALL USELLES FOR 1X1  CAN ANYONE HELP ME MAYBE NECRO NEED PASSIVE SKILL FOR IF HE IS ON CRITICAL HE TAKE HEAL BONUS OF 150%  THIS CAN SAVE MY LIFE FOR I START A ATACK BEFORE I DIE :facepalm:

Priest

Elusive Threat. Decreased debuff, lowering enemy's energy and health points. No more than 20% on each skill level.
Decreased the amount of energy required dependent on skill level, up to 20-22-24-26 points.
Skill cooldown time decreased to 16 seconds."

This skill was not to load in 16 seconds? Because it is still in 21 seconds? It's some kind of mistake?

skill.png

finally ... after 3-4 years hope. now u giving out a good bd's skill .. thanks anyway ..now i've reason to comeback

Edited by [[[[JAW]]]]

New skill suggestion: mana totem. It costs mana points to use but over a period of time the caster will have more. Example:

Mana cost: 25

Mana regain each time: 6

Number of times it regains: 5

This can be a great skill to use strategically.

New skill suggestion: mana totem. It costs mana points to use but over a period of time the caster will have more. Example:

Mana cost: 25

Mana regain each time: 6

Number of times it regains: 5

This can be a great skill to use strategically.

Shaman already has smth like this skill.

honestly this game 's not over for me ... because these injustices committed by administrators you I give up playing not do lack but got tired of being humiliated , spend spend spend and in order to receive this class of benefit for some and for others simply nothing good .. so this is my final goodbye

Got any problems with connection?

Contact your ISP, network configuration is always changing, they can always close some ports which are used to connect to our game.

Our servers are up and steady, there's nothing from our side.

Yes I had the same problems with connection last night.

It was not any ones ISP or net config or closed ports.

And I still have a problem with how you run your servers,

I play on the US "realm" and it seams that I am at a constant disadvantage because

"realm" does not equal "server" 

could you tell me where the US server is located?

I have the feeling it is not in the USA.

That makes all players from the US suffer from longer pings.

It has nothing to do with my ports, I think you have used all the ports I have.

Thanks for any feedback.

PS Put a server in Chicago and see how the game changes,

Think Diablo's Blizzard servers from the late 90's.

Counter cd 22 sec, lasts 30 sec... Its like a passive

Yes, I know that, that's why I actually said it is more op than before. It needs a "small" nerf. At least decrease the duration to 15 seconds so that you have a small amount of time left in which you can hit a BD without being in danger to literally get raped

Edited by Julia

"counter strike" this skill is so balanced that i cant do shit abt it. its so freaking balance to any other class. and not only its stronk it got whole lots for duration also. get my sacrcastic eyyy mwahh devs love u. just make this fking bd a god class yeaaa k bye and actualy y dont u increase to duration to infinte or maybe turn it into "passive" might be good idea.

Can you guys nerf the rogue pls???? the dmg is seriously high than ranger. Thankyou!!! Btw rogue is a bully char and that is unfair for elfs. make both side happy,dont just nerf druid and BD. nerf rogue dmg and barbarian. the health regen is insane with just 2/4 -.- Also,make us happy pls,the chosen char. they really sucks because of you guys. its better to delete it the chosen and the dark side,its useless :!

Can you guys nerf the rogue pls???? the dmg is seriously high than ranger. Thankyou!!! Btw rogue is a bully char and that is unfair for elfs. make both side happy,dont just nerf druid and BD. nerf rogue dmg and barbarian. the health regen is insane with just 2/4 -.- Also,make us happy pls,the chosen char. they really sucks because of you guys. its better to delete it the chosen and the dark side,its useless :!

Make him happy :rofl: someone give him a lollipop :D

Yes I had the same problems with connection last night.

It was not any ones ISP or net config or closed ports.

And I still have a problem with how you run your servers,

I play on the US "realm" and it seams that I am at a constant disadvantage because

"realm" does not equal "server" 

could you tell me where the US server is located?

I have the feeling it is not in the USA.

That makes all players from the US suffer from longer pings.

It has nothing to do with my ports, I think you have used all the ports I have.

Thanks for any feedback.

PS Put a server in Chicago and see how the game changes,

Think Diablo's Blizzard servers from the late 90's.

yep, they are in Europe. Netherlands in particular.

Thanks, cool place I don't think I'll ever get there but who knows.

Sorry if I was crying about things. I don't really care where the server is.

I kind of suck anyway, So I just grind away when I'm in the nood.

The game is fun for me most of the time, and I support the game.

Best place ever :good:

Maybe this is why I never have a single problem with connecting?

Edited by Nosotraes

i need an atetion from devs, im a ranger user and i try to full the new skill of us buffs us up to 10 adv speed, but evrytime the one we hit hit us it deducted, did yoy devs thingking about it? a lot of mobs hit faster than us? is that stupidity to put that skill? 1 hit and 1 deducted? are. they insane?

only those free hit got full but if u using it from mobs its useless at the point they dont think before putting it in game, i hate my new skill suck my gold only,

but my ghod look at rouge skill damn ur not making fair to us an inconvinience to spend gold and re arange skill on that,

new skill ranger was so stupid of all

skill of range bitterness

only buffs when u hit normal shot, if you delay ur normal because you use skill sorry for you you can earn it al mobs hit sometimes faster or fast as you if you miss shot sorry for you too, if you use ut in dg lol all mobs hit you all deducted

if you use slow bow like crossbow pls dont try to learn this skill, noob thing i dpnt think they think before putting it in game,

and 1 thing, if you reach 8 or 9 or 10

lol just a sec it will go down faster even u dont get hit,

all dont learn this skill it only waste your gold and mcoins for book oblivion

re balance it noob it cost a lot of skill points but suddenly so noob penalty on deduction?

if you want devs make thise skill of us count on buffs

damn so disappointed

skill of range bitterness

only buffs when u hit normal shot, if you delay ur normal because you use skill sorry for you you can earn it al mobs hit sometimes faster or fast as you if you miss shot sorry for you too, if you use ut in dg lol all mobs hit you all deducted

if you use slow bow like crossbow pls dont try to learn this skill, noob thing i dpnt think they think before putting it in game,

and 1 thing, if you reach 8 or 9 or 10

lol just a sec it will go down faster even u dont get hit,

all dont learn this skill it only waste your gold and mcoins for book oblivion

re balance it noob it cost a lot of skill points but suddenly so noob penalty on deduction?

if you want devs make thise skill of us count on buffs

damn so disappointed

Bro, you must be new here. Otherwise you would know that we must never expect much from devs. But yea, ranger new expert skill seems shitty. Btw, without offense, but try a little harder to make it easier to understand your posts. Devs cant do nothing if they dont get what you mean.