[2015.12.02] Update Warspear Online 5.3 release “Warrior's path”

r0land

Hahaha all got to say druid is supper weak hahaha good work gm you give some roots the can't block skill only 3 sec duration time good job gm -_- a link the can only be use in pt no one uses link in pvp and u give shaman same like link but a tower the can be used all time ? Good one plus more dmg more energy I quit druid tell you come up with a balance game

Stop crying fkmc, you're good at ganking only. Are you crying because you can't get my HP less than 3k? Learn how to play this most op class druid or just delete your druid :P

Hahaha all got to say druid is supper weak hahaha good work gm you give some roots the can't block skill only 3 sec duration time good job gm -_- a link the can only be use in pt no one uses link in pvp and u give shaman same like link but a tower the can be used all time ? Good one plus more dmg more energy I quit druid tell you come up with a balance game

Stop Cry :dirol:

Don't make me laugh nub another hater :) :D I was using my level 17 staff 10+ on you by the way you didnt kill me i die some other nub help you hahahahhahaha now I have level 23 hahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha forgot other day I own ur ass with my staff 23 hahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha wtf lmao

Don't make me laugh nub another hater :) :D I was using my level 17 staff 10+ on you by the way you didnt kill me i die some other nub help you hahahahhahaha now I have level 23 hahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha forgot other day I own ur ass with my staff 23 hahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha wtf lmao

Very funny, you were using 23 and still died. You can lie if that makes you feel better ;)

This is where i Add: im glad i have a low level that dont need to worry about expert skillz. Im beggining to see why theres like a huge increase in Level 10 players and they finally get the idea.

Edited by Godsrange

give update u butthurt devs we want to play , our unity pot , exp pot , arena pot are still in use dont make it go waste like that

Don't insult them

Why dont make bd counterstrike passive?

Are you kidding? .-. Cs passive would be more op than it already is :D

OMG, i was in middle of spam ToS Heroic and suddenly disconected and stuck in Char Selection at Connecting,,, My Unity Pot is still on   : 
Please fix this fast !!!!! 

Roland , when will server up? Its showing connecting still ... Tell us a time I have been checking for 1hr (open the app ńd closing) if u given a time we will wait until then

Got any problems with connection?

Contact your ISP, network configuration is always changing, they can always close some ports which are used to connect to our game.

Our servers are up and steady, there's nothing from our side.

Got any problems with connection?

Contact your ISP, network configuration is always changing, they can always close some ports which are used to connect to our game.

Our servers are up and steady, there's nothing from our side.

Many ppl from many countries suffer the same problem

Idk what is isp but did you checked the server and how many are logged in?

Can you restart the server ?

Many ppl from many countries suffer the same problem

Idk what is isp but did you checked the server and how many are logged in?

Can you restart the server ?

yes, that's what we do now.

But it may not affect connection issue, that's a problem. Let's see.