A "Complaints" topic

Ikafati

... Actually bds werent the hot topic since this game started, right? Wasnt lock or so the unhelped op class?

They were. All the ♥♥♥♥♥ing started when Bladedancers got their shield skill... And escalated when we got Counter Strike.

what kind of attitude?

Check your Arena season results, there are 16 BDs winner on ALL servers in ALL categories.

And I've never said that your opinions mean nothing, dunno where did you get it.

I've just said, that players will always be unhappy and whining, it's true. 

r0land, it's a mistake to measure how strong a class is by looking at arena season results. All arena winners are people who abused the system using another team who will purposely keep losing while the other team is on gladiator potion. That's another aspect of the game which should be improved.

Edited by nabnecro

r0land, it's a mistake to measure how strong a class is by looking at arena season results. All arena winners are people who abused the system using another team who will purposely keep losing while the other team is on gladiator potion. That's another aspect of the game which should be improved.

Not to mention the only winners are those who spend a lot of $$$ on tickets. Absolutely no skill whatsoever

Not to mention the only winners are those who spend a lot of $$$ on tickets. Absolutely no skill whatsoever

and who should be?

Everything is wrong in your opinion, isn't it?

Win Arena? No, just abuse. Spending money? It's wrong.

What should people do and why they shouldn't do what they are doing? Where and why it's prohibited?

and who should be?

Everything is wrong in your opinion, isn't it?

Win Arena? No, just abuse. Spending money? It's wrong.

What should people do and why they shouldn't do what they are doing? Where and why it's prohibited?

The game is great, but BD has some bugs which should be corrected and I already created a topic on "suggestions" talking about how to prevent arena abuse with loser party using a better ranking system (used in other games to prevent this kind of abuse).

That's the only 2 things that I can think of that are wrong with the game, far from "everything is wrong in my opinion".

For a reading on how to improve the ranking system I suggest you this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

For a reading on why using loser party on arena is bad thing to the game, have a look at this: http://www.examiner.com/article/how-cheaters-cheat-boosting

Edited by nabnecro

It'd be great if there was arena points for equipments and weapons, a new point called glory points for arena winners.

You get 1 glory points per win, and can earn 10 points only from "same" person everyday. That way loser party won't work as we can earn only 10 points from one person, there's no competition in arena but if killing naked party for hours requires some great skills then yea :P

Hi all i hv 3things to say:

1- bd unbeatable against many classes just harm and die +counter

2- pls delate ranger classe as i know ranger and rogues hv op dmg and higher chance for dodge bcs of week def so atleast if u dont give ranger skills to evade like new rogue skill u can make trap and cage skills with stun or make skill to see rogues . for exemple me i am using cage then i run bcs rogues can jump and kill me and i dont use traps its useless

3- can u tell why drop rate so low this event ? Drop rate less than 1% .i am online +15h everyday i just saw 4-5drops 1drop/h thats so low %

2- pls delate ranger classe as i know ranger and rogues hv op dmg and higher chance for dodge bcs of week def so atleast if u dont give ranger skills to evade like new rogue skill u can make trap and cage skills with stun or make skill to see rogues . for exemple me i am using cage then i run bcs rogues can jump and kill me and i dont use traps its useless

3- can u tell why drop rate so low this event ? Drop rate less than 1% .i am online +15h everyday i just saw 4-5drops 1drop/h thats so low %

I also hate rogue, but they need that skill. Use your stun and trap wisely and why you dont use your basic trap? atleast it can unstealth them :unknw:

But I agree with your first sentence about BD because its true :blush:

Trap same thing if i trape rogue he will jump then if i scatter him it wont work bcs he is traped and then i die.

Also , My ranger hv 3.7k def when i go vs bd just harm and i die i hope they remove stun from this skill cus its so op . why not give stun for ranger?

Trap same thing if i trape rogue he will jump then if i scatter him it wont work bcs he is traped and then i die.

Also , My ranger hv 3.7k def when i go vs bd just harm and i die i hope they remove stun from this skill cus its so op . why not give stun for ranger?

They have. Scatter and hunters trap are actually wery strong ccs

Lol, stupidest fuсking post ive seen in a long time XD

Lmao, any skill doesn't work 100% :facepalm: many possibilities why u can't beat certain class (e.g wrong tactic), drop system is random, but if u play in Sapphire, most of the drops are from dg6,10,20

Also... Do u know how to play?

So you tell me you rarely use your trap/stun and think you can tank a BD or rogue? :unknw:

and why you use scatter when rogue is trapped in the first place?

Maybe change your combo or maybe your build skill is for PvE,   tell us your build skill :pardon:

Well, this snowballed out of control, alright, guess sarcasm can go a long way

Also, r0land, if you want people to stop whining about skills and actually give their honest opinions and criticizm, every time you guys add something to the game, explain your thought process and reasoning behind it. New experts? Explain why you thought each class got'em and how do you think they should use it. Now it's all like "here, BDs deals insane damage, let's make it deal more" and we can't do much other than rant about it. If we knew why you thought adding certain things was a good idea, maybe we could sort everything out together in a "friendly environment"

May I also get an answer too, then. Before I start, take a look on those pictures.

pala.pngbarb.pngdk.pngand thisbd.png

Those pics are from the game, that shows how the classes are supposed to be, in different aspects, I did not make anything up.

Let's leave the BD on the side for now.. Look at the other shield users, they all are SUPPOSED to have the same Def abilities, that makes them called "tanks".

>Let's take a look on Def points each class has...

9 Def points for each, but what I see is that the tanking aspect between those classes is corrupted.

-DK has a basic skills that makes him ignore too much dmg, and now he has more stuns that also help in receiving dmg, lifesteal buff, and was added in the end a regen and def boost. I see that this class deserves a right 8-9 points, when you combine all the defensive skills.

-Barb has Roar, Stone Skin, Last Wish, Battle Fury, and Warcry, together, they make an immortal tank. I think this class should have 10 points on Def.

-Paladin has Fetter of Justice, Heal, Sacred Shield, and Sun Seal as Def skills. Fetter is resisted by bosses 80% of the times, so is the Sun Seal, and newly, even dung's mobs resist them, leaving us with the heal skill only that has a pretty high cd for a low amount of heal, and if a Pala decides to raise his heals, he should sacrifice dmg and some stuns, to be a pure healer with some dmg tickles. And lately, they were given a sheet of paper that barely absorbs 700 dmg at 4/4 with an extremely high cd. I think this class doesn't manage to get his 9 Def points, or? What do you think, I will let you to be the judges.

-Now comes the BD with 8 Def points, BD has parry, Sap, and Shield skills, in Def aspect. And not to forget the amount of damage a BD saves with that shield. It is more than double stronger than Pala's... 8 points? Yea, I guess it's fair.

You can also compare the rest 2 aspects, on this way.. I don't want to have a longer post so people with no much time, could read it. :3 

I didn't want to post without statistics showing the game's point of view on the classes. What it seems is, Pala is oppressed with his lack of defensive skills. Also DK is oppressed with his lack of attacking skills, where he was given 7 points there and he only have 2-3 damage skills, and only 1 is powerful. BD has 7 points also??!! that means BD and DK should have the same damaging abilities, and that's of course, wrong. Pala has 5 points Barb has 6, Pala can skill damage more. And so on...

I think if devs, put these numbers into their minds when making new skills, we would have a better balance.

Edited by gladiator

My necromancer has +10 defense and got hit by 710 damage from a counter by a +10 BD. They increased counter duration so at level 4 or even 3 (if you have good cooldown) it will stay activated 100% of the time.

They reduced counter damage by 10% but in the end that didn't matter because BD's new passive skill has a bug which is increasing the damage not only of normal attacks but all skills aswell. So that 10% damage nerfed from counter was immediately taken back by the new glytched passive expert skill at the cost of 0 skill points because even at level 1 it already increases 10% damage.

Here's a summary of what happened with Blade Dancers on latest update:

1) Gained free 10% damage increase on all normal attacks and skills. (IT IS EVEN MORE IF YOU PUT POINTS ON THIS SKILL)

2) Increased counter duration so it stays active all the time on levels 3 and 4

3) Gave BD the ability to bypass shields and skills like barbarian's last wish

Sorry roland but if you think this is balanced (or even intended by the developers) it only shows you don't even play the game.

My necromancer has +10 defense and got hit by 710 damage from a counter by a +10 BD. They increased counter duration so at level 4 or even 3 (if you have good cooldown) it will stay activated 100% of the time.

They reduced counter damage by 10% but in the end that didn't matter because BD's new passive skill has a bug which is increasing the damage not only of normal attacks but all skills aswell. So that 10% damage nerfed from counter was immediately taken back by the new glytched passive expert skill at the cost of 0 skill points because even at level 1 it already increases 10% damage.

Here's a summary of what happened with Blade Dancers on latest update:

1) Gained free 10% damage increase on all normal attacks and skills. (IT IS EVEN MORE IF YOU PUT POINTS ON THIS SKILL)

2) Increased counter duration so it stays active all the time on levels 3 and 4

3) Gave BD the ability to bypass shields and skills like barbarian's last wish

Sorry roland but if you think this is balanced (or even intended by the developers) it only shows you don't even play the game.

Sandro xD

• 10 months later...