A "Complaints" topic

Ikafati

Well I gotta say this is the best mmo ive played. Clash of clans is gay, order and chaos is boring, the rest are lame as hell. You guys are just upset that bd is powerful in pvp when pvp was not even the intention of this game. ANYTIME a class is powerful people cry endlessly for it to be nerfed. "WAHHH NERF RANGER, NERF WARLOCK, NERF PALADIN, NERF DRUID, NERF BD"

Well I gotta say this is the best mmo ive played. Clash of clans is gay, order and chaos is boring, the rest are lame as hell. You guys are just upset that bd is powerful in pvp when pvp was not even the intention of this game. ANYTIME a class is powerful people cry endlessly for it to be nerfed. "WAHHH NERF RANGER, NERF WARLOCK, NERF PALADIN, NERF DRUID, NERF BD"

For what joy is it getting a nerf in the end?

Special people these days

Not calling you ignorant .. But yeah

Leave Roland alone, come on, he's community manager and not developing the game alone, I don't even know if he developes at all-__-

Well, if he provokes what are we to do?

Aight he has my due respect but if the voices(typing) of the people who play his game mean nothing but whining to him then what's the point of a forums as a whole?

And besides, I'd not want to go through my entire secret reserve rant.... But yeah, in the end 40k for that amazing skill?

This isn't about killing the opposing faction.

Improve said skill, that is all... Simple enough?

No i did not litteraly call him an idiot.

Read my last post, i give give him his due respects.

Besides being firm is not the problem here, if our suggestions mean nothing more than whining then what's the point of a forums as a whole?

Well, if he provokes what are we to do?

Aight he has my due respect but if the voices(typing) of the people who play his game mean nothing but whining to him then what's the point of a forums as a whole?

I've already explained a difference between whining and criticism.

The thing is criticism is possible when you see a whole picture of our game, not just your perspective.

You don't like BD? Don't play this class.

You can't kill BD? Call your friends, kill him together, isn't it simple? Pretty so.

Also topic was deleted because it was created in the wrong section, I will move it to the right one.

And yes, you can't create topic in a root section.

Once again, our game is constantly changing, you have all rights to express yourself in any way, but don't forget that we also have our own developing plan.

After all our game is 7 years old, that means something I think.

The thing is criticism is possible when you see a whole picture of our game, not just your perspective.

You can't kill BD? Call your friends, kill him together, isn't it simple? Pretty so.

Also topic was deleted because it was created in the wrong section, I will move it to the right one.

Once again, our game is constantly changing, you have all rights to express yourself in any way, but don't forget that we also have our own developing plan.

Well I've not talked about a bd rant in my dk sub topic but just a plain skill buff, even then you considered it whining. Why?

6eg2nk.gif

Well I've not talked about a bd rant in my dk sub topic but just a plain skill buff, even then you considered it whining. Why?

Maybe because it really is whining when you never stop to complain, no matter what is getting changed :3 It's impossible to make everyone happy and even when here are some people complaining/suggesting what to change, there are still a lot people who are happy with the way the game works now :)

ou can't kill BD? Call your friends, kill him together, isn't it simple? Pretty so.

Next time in arena i will remember that and call my friends :lovepig:

I know that imbalance of classes can be a design element to encourage group play or set dirrerent lvls of difficulty, but that just not works very well for every aspect of the game imo.

Ty for answering roland. Didnt know posting in that forum isnt wanted, because there were already threads :) Wont do it again.

Edited by Crystana

To be honest, I can't complain, since everything I have now is from the devs in a way (yea, forum contest, you know), and I am perfectly good with my barbarian, tho many people said it is a bad class, etc.

The fact is that blade dancers are a bit op, everyone knows that. Starting that it can wear heavy armor, can use two handed weapon... has stun, has very cool expert skills... As a nearly full +10 barbarian I can hardly defeat blade dancers on my level. I don't say it is bad, no! It gives me a challenge to change my tactics or change skill build.

I think there is no problem with class differences, every class has it unique advantage.

Maybe because it really is whining when you never stop to complain, no matter what is getting changed :3 It's impossible to make everyone happy and even when here are some people complaining/suggesting what to change, there are still a lot people who are happy with the way the game works now :)

Check the Russian dk sub topic, my dk subtopic regarding secret reserve.

If they don't consider a change when the whole of a class says otherwise then what's the point?

Besides they're not changed anything.. Hence me 'whining'

Edited by mailliwdxb

But the main problem with BD (at the moment) is that he is over powered BECAUSE OF A BUG. If one class has a skill description that does not represent what the skills does, either the description of the skill or the the skill itself has to be fixed. I'm talking about the passive skill power of the blades, it has 2 bugs:

1) It is bypassing skills like shields and barbarian last breath.

2) It is increasing the damage of BD's normal attacks AND all BD's skills (including counter).

Edited by nabnecro

Check the Russian dk sub topic, my dk subtopic regarding secret reserve.

If they don't consider a change when the whole of a class says otherwise then what's the point?

Besides they're not changed anything.. Hence me 'whining'

Don't tell me you really care about the effect in PvE, 90% of the time you are in pvp cave. I also would like to have some skills of my chars changed but everything is balanced at the moment except the new BD passive skill.

Don't tell me you really care about the effect in PvE, 90% of the time you are in pvp cave. I also would like to have some skills of my chars changed but everything is balanced at the moment except the new BD passive skill.

What i do doesn't matter.... Besides.. I've shown you how effective it is in pve.... Not pvp... And in both cases... Useless, if a great majority of dks find the skill a waste then change it or give us back our 40k

I also find BD's expert skill which increases accuracy and dodge useless. There's always one skill which is not as good as the other one, but hey! You can only play with 9 skills anyway, so why don't you just drop it?

I also find BD's expert skill which increases accuracy and dodge useless. There's always one skill which is not as good as the other one, but hey! You can only play with 9 skills anyway, so why don't you just drop it?

A noticeable stat upgrade, wonder how it's useless O.O

A skill that was supposed to be on bd rather than counter considering its a dps class.

Whereas we have two skills that counterbalance.. Aka saturation and secret reserve cannot be simultaneously built.

AGAIN I'M JUST REPEATING WHATEVER I'VE SAID BEFORE IN MY SUB TOPIC.

Close down the suggestions and class discussion sections.

Roland thinks he's made the ideal mmo even though people have shown otherwise.

Gz gz

:good: +1

Admin attitude > Our opinions means nothing to them but whinning, they have built the best mmorpg game ever, Warspears have 500 millions players all over the world, every class is 100% balanced. xD

If you can't kill BD, then call your friend and kill bd. If there are 5 BDS in arena 5v5, call more friends. Hahaha

Let me predict the future: Eventually bd will be not as powerful, be it a nerf or other classes getting great skills, and people make topics bitсhing and complaining about a different class being OP.

Edited by Snowman

Let me predict the future: Eventually bd will be not as powerful, be it a nerf or other classes getting great skills, and people make topics bitсhing and complaining about a different class being OP.

Exactly

Well, great!
I finished two [skull-shaped Popcorns].

Oh, not making myself "off-top"..

But truth be told, reading complaints of other players are.. uhh.. entertaining.

For me of course.

You will either agree or disagree with someone, then come up with an idea.

+1 to Complaints Section. Reading arguments / debates / fights? are interesting. *claps*

As for me, I have no complains yet.. very satisfied so far.
I only appreciate the graphics and designs of the game, so.. PvP doesn't interest me.

Yeah, boring stuff. I'm not a competitive player anyway. *grins*

:good: +1

Admin attitude > Our opinions means nothing to them but whinning, they have built the best mmorpg game ever, Warspears have 500 millions players all over the world, every class is 100% balanced. xD

If you can't kill BD, then call your friend and kill bd. If there are 5 BDS in arena 5v5, call more friends. Hahaha

what kind of attitude?

Check your Arena season results, there are 16 BDs winner on ALL servers in ALL categories.

And I've never said that your opinions mean nothing, dunno where did you get it.

I've just said, that players will always be unhappy and whining, it's true. 

Buff the dk skill :

Activates when you're dead from said mobs... Skills are just lovely looking fireworks... Like seriously I'd hug a bd if i could.. Just get my dk skill up to le mark ;~;

Buff the dk skill :

Activates when you're dead from said mobs... Skills are just lovely looking fireworks... Like seriously I'd hug a bd if i could.. Just get my dk skill up to le mark ;~;

DK skills and the whole character development is always worth discussing.

Personally I also think that his skills are FAR from skills this class needs.

what kind of attitude?

Check your Arena season results, there are 16 BDs winner on ALL servers in ALL categories.

And I've never said that your opinions mean nothing, dunno where did you get it.

I've just said, that players will always be unhappy and whining, it's true.

Btw... When players are unhappy, there's a chance that said reason for them being unhappy might be legitimate.

From what you've seen above players who play bd believe their class to be broken.

The dps of a rogue, survivability of a tank, and now passive heal via life steal.

Aka an ideal in every section.

Again, i don't care about other classes, hell give bd heal i wouldn't care, all I asked in my posts time and time again is that the new dk skills be buffed, especially due to the fact that saturation and secret reserve cannot be simultaneously built due to both skills taking each other slots.

And making both skills very non reliable since saturation is life steal for a hp sacrifice aka.. You get back what you give.

And secret reserve has incredibly low dmg reduction aka maximum.. And i mean.. Tested... Maximum dmg loss from the strongest to weakest mobs / bosses is

This is a basic summary of what I've written in every topic ever I've proved how I'm right.

These two skills are dks only skills excluding ds that give it any survivability whatsoever

You can have a look at the Russian sub topics regarding dks and you'll see the same stuff.. Again and again

Both unreliable and useless.

Btw snowman

You don't seem to understand that's how a mmo grows, but you don't seem to listen to anyone so no point talkin.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Oh sorry i didnt notice, thank you for the reply..

Running on bad net

This is actual potential... Wowzers :o

Do you understand how an mmo grows Mailli?-.-

The people who developed and still are developing the game should be good at it, otherwise they wouldn't work for Aigrind :fool: and otherwise Warspear would not exist. They just caaaan't make everyone with every detail happy.

I also think that not one class is balanced, rather the whole faction to make a good team as the game is mostly about team work. One or the other class possibly can be stronger than the other one.

Do you understand how an mmo grows Mailli?-.-

The people who developed and still are developing the game should be good at it, otherwise they wouldn't work for Aigrind :fool: and otherwise Warspear would not exist. They just caaaan't make everyone with every detail happy.

I also think that not one class is balanced, rather the whole faction to make a good team as the game is mostly about team work. One or the other class possibly can be stronger than the other one.

People who play the game give input.

Technically every class might be perfectly balanced in theory since the developers made em so but the game has so many variables, that practically speaking makes the class seem weak/strong.

At this point of time a rogue has just as much survivability as a dk becuase of its new skill and massive dps buff which transfers to life steal.

Again theoretically speaking one is light the other is heavy, but practically one is just a better version that can act as both.

Again, I'd say bd is an ideal that works.

Every other class has its uses same goes for bds... Good,ok...I've played a bd myself in the level 14 bracket, they aren't as strong as they seem to be... Ok

Being able to killer higher amp bds prior to the update was a thing for me.

So i can't technically consider bd broken.

I just wanted to refer to the point that people might have a point once in a while that might be worth noting.

So yes, all i want is higher survivability on le dk with those skills :D

Bd doesn't need a nerf in my book unless it directly effects a dg run/war since that's what the game focuses on.

16 BDS, that's good but you know arena is all about loser & winner party spamming,anyone who got enough time to spam will reach top so there's no competition :P

I think we should stop bullying Roland now :blush: