A "Complaints" topic

Ikafati

Tired of spam? Wanna have everything in one place? Make a complaints topic in the forum. Right above the "News and Announcements", since by the looks of it, it will be the only visited place eventually anyway. Easily sweep through things people dislike, see what needs changes and easily adjust the game. Will surely revive the forums

Mandatory /s

Edited by Shil

• 3 weeks later...

In other words, a topic where developers wouldnt even bother looking at.

Either way, i agree! A topic where players discuss the bullshit that is bladedancers......... and other things of course.

Official thread of Great Whine!

Whining is so boring.

Remember the good old days when here in Russia I was playing hard console games and have no address to complain about this or that shit.

Times are gone, now everyone can tell a developer what to do.

Edited by r0land

Official thread of Great Whine!

Whining is so boring.

Remember the good old days when here in Russia I was playing hard console games and have no address to complain about this or that shit.

Time are gone, now everyone can tell a developer what to do.

R0ly swore!!!!!! LAWD JESUS CLENSE HIS MOUTH!

Roland there is a difference between whining and criticizm ;)

If you dont want any of that just close your forum for good.

criticism? So funny :)

But why it's always like "oh oh, I can't beat someone with my character, make me beat him"? Strange stuff, but it's always like this.

We are working on this game, we never meant one class BEATS any other with 100% guarantee. You can't beat someone? Invite your friends, beat him together, that's a point of MMO.

Well theres also a difference between one time purchase and an online multiplayer game for which people pay continuously.

whining is never different, it's always the same.

And nothing with payments here, payment is just an option in free2play games.

criticism? So funny :)

But why it's always like "oh oh, I can't beat someone with my character, make me beat him"? Strange stuff, but it's always like this.

I actually criticize skills even when i dont play that classes. So not always the same i guess : :)  I just want the best possible balance so game gets most possible exciting :D

But i can understand how it gets frustrating ehwn people get personal.

Edited by Crystana

I actually criticize skills even when i dont play that classes. So not always the same i guess : :)  I just want the best possible balance so game gets most possible exciting :D

But i can understand how it gets frustrating ehwn people get personal.

what is balance in your opinion? Just to be sure.

Balace is when each class is equally strong. That means that they have different abilities and shine in different situations, but all in all its evened out. It is not balanced when some classes are better in almost every situation than others :)

It is not about every class having the same skills, but about them to be useful in their own way.

And i play many classes, so if i would want one class to be much stronger than others i would harm my own game :D

Edit: Btw i hope i dont annoy or offend you :D

Edited by Crystana

Balace is when each class is equally strong. That means that they have different abilities and shine in different situations, but all in all its evened out. It is not balanced when some classes are better in almost every situation than others :)

wrong.

So we're talking about criticizing without knowing the subject of our critics?

How wonderful.

Sorry, it's all I wanted to know.

Also you can create any topic with any subject to discuss, I will report and explain everything to our developers.

I have a lot stuff to do now, take care.

wrong.

So we're talking about criticizing without knowing the subject of our critics?

How wonderful.

Sorry, it's all I wanted to know.

Also you can create any topic with any subject to discuss, I will report and explain everything to our developers.

I have a lot stuff to do now, take care.

Just wrong? Well then help me out pls with the ultimate answer what balance is :blush:  So i can help making better suggestions

All you said was that you should try harder or party up against single enemies when you cant beat them. So would this game be balanced when you would need 5 characters +10 to beat a +0 paladin? Because it is still possible to beat him?

(Btw i know the fairness =/= balance paradigma and stuff, but in pvp multiplayer games with high paying aspect and rewards for single persons (not groups) that rules should apply a little different imho)

Edited by Crystana

I guess there are always people who want an unbeatable class, but i want the opposite :D That every class is equally beatable :D

Maybe Rolands point is that this game is designed to favor some classes to give the other classes a challenge, because thats a pretty common strategy in game design. But some points of this game (like arena with equal number of contestants and reward for single persons) dont support this sort of balancing.

Edited by Crystana

Some palas want their class become unbeatable. That's the point Roland.

Perfecto ultimo classo XD

I place a bet for Roland B)

Half of the classes can beat me for good.

Also i beat half of the classes.

And what are you talking about ur a dk xD

(-> implies dks are op.)

:shok:  Did my poll regarding new skills get deleted? It didnt vioate any forum rules. It disappeared out of the class discussion section - and its topic was exactly what this forum section is about : class discussion....

Edited by Crystana

:shok:  Did my poll regarding new skills get deleted? It didnt vioate any forum rules. It disappeared out of the class discussion section.

We have no right to express ourselves. :(

You do have the right to express yourself but I guess sometimes it's getting too much. Like now :)

Roland gave a clear answer, so please, stop to bother him, he has way more important things to do than arguing with you about how the game should be like.

Edited by Julia

You do have the right to express yourself but I guess sometimes it's getting too much. 

lel if it was deleted then we don't have right to express ourselves.

It's like when panchen uploaded a ss of Swaaz calling poley a ''dog female''(if you know what i mean) and there was another random person typing Swaaz #1 pro +0 or something like that then i replied to panchen's ss typing '' wow the last guy is right''

3 hours later my comment was deleted .-.

lel if it was deleted then we don't have right to express ourselves.

It's like when panchen uploaded a ss of Swaaz calling poley a ''dog female''(if you know what i mean) and there was another random person typing Swaaz #1 pro +0 or something like that then i replied to panchen's ss typing '' wow the last guy is right''

3 hours later my comment was deleted .-.

That could have been a certain mod or Roland himself since Swaaz caused a lot of drama here.

We already have many topics about skills, probably that's why yours got deleted :D

And to Nabnecro, yes, BDs are way too strong. My main char is BD but even I admit it, it's rubbish and unfair.