[2012.04.30] Under development: Langasard

Kuzmitch

I doubt everyonne wants to be the strongest.... Everyone i see they are only trying to be strong enough not to be killed so easy by the enviroment or the other players, its frustrating whem ur questing and it takes majority of your health to kill one monster or when you get chased and killed by another player who kills u 1-2 hits, and this game isnt as good as u say it is... Its just the only game that isnt confusing or complete shit. Why do we have to wait 4 months for a game to finally get interesting again? Right now ts dull and boring, even if u get strong what is there to do? Not really anything... Except farm which is rare drop and that gets boring after 1-2 hours

Why dont you all guys look at ws as game for making friends. Or game which depends on parties , parties union, clans etc. Its true that now if you dont buy m coins you cant even kill green crowned mob without getting your health extremly low. And for some red crowned bosses sometimes you need two parties united (if none buy mcoins). Farming on double crowned bosses needs more than one party. This is problem to people like me because we re forever alone. I have zero friends playing ws. I was inviting people I know but im still only one from my village playing ws. But it doesnt matter because every day playing ws I meet peoples... Just think about it if you have 10 friends on ws and make deal to be at same time you have two full parties. Then join war and you will win.

Everybody crying about the game not fair, spend too much money, its called cashspear....... :facepalm: . WHO CARES, BRING ON THE DAMN UPDATE!!!!!1 :diablo:

Everybody crying about the game not fair, spend too much money, its called cashspear....... :facepalm: . WHO CARES, BRING ON THE DAMN UPDATE!!!!!1 :diablo:

Warspear 3.0 = Cashspear 1.0 :lol:

What balance? I don't understand what's wrong here, MC guards stronger than Elves? check again they are equal, The main reason why Avenger's at caravans don't die is because Elves are lazy to kill them, check Legion town watch how long Avengers last without MCs attacking it, Unlike Elves, MC people don't stay inside shop until avengers die, THEY KILL IT, what are you suggesting, Elves get yellow rank guards? MCs don't even have yellow guards at legion or caravan, and since Elves are very populated, THEY SHOULD BE GUARDING THEIR OWN TOWN, shame they use Avenger's as an excuse that their town is weakly guarded, It's pathetic, if Elves want stronger guards then they should get out of Caravan shop AND DEFEND THEIR TOWN.

anyways Elf town is well guarded,

- Can a MC go to caravan Avenger Stela without getting killed? NO, but they do make it because ELVES ARE BUSY IN THEIR SHOP

- Can a MC go to Riff caravan Avenger stela easily? NO

- Samorra same

- Dinalt same

now MC town,

- Can elves simply go to caravan stela? NO

- Can elves simply go to Legion stela? YES, there is a way you can go from the right side, not so hard.

- Scout camp same

- Puma same

Here's a better suggestion:

Remove shop in Elves caravan so they can defend their camp, that's way better...

this game IS FREE, I didn't spent any mcoins at all ( well my friends bought me some mcoins that doesn't count cause I didn't spend anything on it )

Every FREE game has a Money Sucker tactic, you think free games are completely free? not really,

Imagine a game that is Pay to Play, that is a free game and their money sucking tactic is " Subscription "

This game is FREE, but it is IMBALANCED from Rich vs. Poor, don't like games like this? go play a game with Pay to Play and it's COMPLETELY balanced from rich vs. poor

I do not like Miracle Coins because of Amplification and Enchants but I ACCEPT IT because it's the only way Devs earn money from this game,

here is better suggestion. Just start to count and u will see that guards in elves caravan are less than in mc caravan. And dont need that bshit about shop. I think u are spending there time more than in war yourself :D

here is better suggestion. Just start to count and u will see that guards in elves caravan are less than in mc caravan.

even better,  go count how many yellow rank guards are in riff + green,  then count legion, all green ranks and less guards.

so balanced out by riff being a fortress.

What balance? I don't understand what's wrong here, MC guards stronger than Elves? check again they are equal, The main reason why Avenger's at caravans don't die is because Elves are lazy to kill them, check Legion town watch how long Avengers last without MCs attacking it, Unlike Elves, MC people don't stay inside shop until avengers die, THEY KILL IT, what are you suggesting, Elves get yellow rank guards? MCs don't even have yellow guards at legion or caravan, and since Elves are very populated, THEY SHOULD BE GUARDING THEIR OWN TOWN, shame they use Avenger's as an excuse that their town is weakly guarded, It's pathetic, if Elves want stronger guards then they should get out of Caravan shop AND DEFEND THEIR TOWN.

anyways Elf town is well guarded,

- Can a MC go to caravan Avenger Stela without getting killed? NO, but they do make it because ELVES ARE BUSY IN THEIR SHOP

- Can a MC go to Riff caravan Avenger stela easily? NO

- Samorra same

- Dinalt same

now MC town,

- Can elves simply go to caravan stela? NO

- Can elves simply go to Legion stela? YES, there is a way you can go from the right side, not so hard.

- Scout camp same

- Puma same

Here's a better suggestion:

Remove shop in Elves caravan so they can defend their camp, that's way better...

this game IS FREE, I didn't spent any mcoins at all ( well my friends bought me some mcoins that doesn't count cause I didn't spend anything on it )

Every FREE game has a Money Sucker tactic, you think free games are completely free? not really,

Imagine a game that is Pay to Play, that is a free game and their money sucking tactic is " Subscription "

This game is FREE, but it is IMBALANCED from Rich vs. Poor, don't like games like this? go play a game with Pay to Play and it's COMPLETELY balanced from rich vs. poor

I do not like Miracle Coins because of Amplification and Enchants but I ACCEPT IT because it's the only way Devs earn money from this game,

Do you ever compare the guards hit damage?  :facepalm:

U need mcoins cuz u dont know how to get mc items wid gold

(sometimes u receive good m.coin items at mailbox)

all u need to do is go farm a boss > get drop > sell for gold > Buy mc items with gold  :facepalm:

Miracle coins are just an extra feature with a medium impact to gameplay ( pots,runes,crystals - which can be bought with Golds... )

And i think they use all that money to pay the devs,game hoster and their needs, because this is their job, bring us fun, and someone have to pay 'em.

Its free to play , and ppl who cant buy m.coins can have fun too

It would be bad if we had to pay to play :wacko:

The game still awesome and simple but THERE IS NO IN GAME MODERATOR that make spammers and scammers live like in heaven

And poor of MODERATOR respond in FORUM

If those two things develop which is easy to go since AIgrind is rich now then this game will be AWESOME in all aspects

Do you ever compare the guard hit damage?  :facepalm:

What does the damage have to do? You're suppose to avoid the guards not kill them and then they respawn and come again then you just keep killing them for hours.

I know how to get in MC Caravan by only getting attacked by one guard

I know how to get in Legion without any guard attacking me

MC 1st town is too easy to get in since there are 2-4 guards each and they are easy to kill but Elves 1st town is crawling with mobs.

And what's wrong with those? You don't just enter an enemies camp alone and do what ever you need to do.

You know whats stupid? In elf towns my duckin stealth fails before i reach stelas... :bad: wtf!!!! Why have stealth if its gonna fail so easily... :facepalm:

Now this game just turned from stupid all the way to retarded... What made it stupid was the unneeded info now its not giving anything wtffff!!!!!? I dont care what anyone says dont reply to this comment if its against it or your gay  :crazy:

Just finish update, add info later.

I have been always know that russians are fools -_-

This info about lands and chars is useless, let us find out.

Just waste all fun and time for nothing -_-

Can we play before Xmas, or after ? :D

Now this game just turned from stupid all the way to retarded... What made it stupid was the unneeded info now its not giving anything wtffff!!!!!? I dont care what anyone says dont reply to this comment if its against it or your gay  :crazy:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I agree. We been waiting on 3.0 since Janurary, now its half way thru with MAY.

Alright people stop cussing the developers. I'm sure there is a good explanation for this. After all they are working hard to get the new update online...

Hmm, yeah, I really try not to complain, but after getting some sort of useless information every Monday about 3.0 for so long, and then not to get anything yesterday, was like uuuuuhhh Wtf is going on? Lol, first off all explaining each class the way you guys did it was unprofessional, and  pointless, your stalling is all that your doing, we're not dumb lol. Don't release info until it's time, don't rush it, makes you guys look very unprofessional (Just keeping it real with you guys, not going to sit here and tell you what you WANT to hear).  Your just stringing people along, the thing is I love this game, so I'm not going to stop playing or anything but.....From a person who has been playing all sort's of MMO's since 2003.  You guys should be more professional, there is no more classes to introduce, and 1 more land to introduce, how in God's name is there still No ETA for 3.0.....Exactly, you guys are stalling, or trying to find more ways to make more money off of people *Shrugs* - You're losing people to other mmo's everyday, and even more or just quiting, you might want to think about doing somthing pretty quick, at least giving people a ETA on 3.0, think you owe people that after they spend so much money on WS, me being one of them. 

Hmm, yeah, I really try not to complain, but after getting some sort of useless information every Monday about 3.0 for so long, and then not to get anything yesterday, was like uuuuuhhh Wtf is going on? Lol, first off all explaining each class the way you guys did it was unprofessional, and  pointless, your stalling is all that your doing, we're not dumb lol. Don't release info until it's time, don't rush it, makes you guys look very unprofessional (Just keeping it real with you guys, not going to sit here and tell you what you WANT to hear).  Your just stringing people along, the thing is I love this game, so I'm not going to stop playing or anything but.....From a person who has been playing all sort's of MMO's since 2003.  You guys should be more professional, there is no more classes to Y introduce, and 1 more land to introduce, how in God's name is there still No ETA for 3.0.....Exactly, you guys are stalling, or trying to find

[pre][/pre]

more ways to make more money off of people *Shrugs* - You're losing people to other mmo's everyday, and even more or just quiting, you might want to think about doing somthing pretty quick, at least giving people a ETA on 3.0, think you owe people that after they spend so much money on WS, me being one of them.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: That explains everything, no more te devs are workig hard bullshit, everyone no this is stalling.... They could atleast tell us the truth about it :'(

You're losing people to other mmo's everyday, and even more or just quiting, you might want to think about doing somthing pretty quick, at least giving people a ETA on 3.0, think you owe people that after they spend so much money on WS, me being one of them.

What's worse is the recent inclusion of a few new 3D Android MMO's being added to the circuit by a company, and the company stating that they're aiming for completely F2P with possible minor bonuses from subscribing(Exp/drop rates/success rates on upgrading) and a minor cash shop(Outfits, character slots, extra bank boxes). AIGrind having reduced player inventories, releasing upgrades through shop, repairs causing problems for people, and now delaying the updates means the competition is going to edge in to the race promising less paid content, not to mention giving more content up front. They're really going to be hurting if the other companies out there can start bringing forward on their promises in comparison, because many players go for what is free.

A lot of people have looked forward to 3.0 for a long time, I'm one of them. I quit playing awhile back just because I was going to wait for 3.0, didn't think I was going to have to wait so long. Making others and myself wait longer is like pushing the customer base out the door. You have college finals ending this week for most American colleges, high schools getting out within the next month. That's a LARGE amount of people who are looking for something to do in the Summer hours, and you're going to scare that crowd away because you want to give us looks at the islands, then maybe a few maps and quests at a time, then show us new equipment, then show us changes you've made, all before finally releasing it.

And just so you know, you're not building up the tension, instead you're ruining the excitement of getting on to play the new content with it being all new in comparison to showing it off and telling us about it. People like that feeling of something brand new, not something that they log on and go, "I'm already prepared for all of this."

What's worse is the recent inclusion of a few new 3D Android MMO's being added to the circuit by a company, and the company stating that they're aiming for completely F2P with possible minor bonuses from subscribing(Exp/drop rates/success rates on upgrading) and a minor cash shop(Outfits, character slots, extra bank boxes). AIGrind having reduced player inventories, releasing upgrades through shop, repairs causing problems for people, and now delaying the updates means the competition is going to edge in to the race promising less paid content, not to mention giving more content up front. They're really going to be hurting if the other companies out there can start bringing forward on their promises in comparison, because many players go for what is free.

A lot of people have looked forward to 3.0 for a long time, I'm one of them. I quit playing awhile back just because I was going to wait for 3.0, didn't think I was going to have to wait so long. Making others and myself wait longer is like pushing the customer base out the door. You have college finals ending this week for most American colleges, high schools getting out within the next month. That's a LARGE amount of people who are looking for something to do in the Summer hours, and you're going to scare that crowd away because you want to give us looks at the islands, then maybe a few maps and quests at a time, then show us new equipment, then show us changes you've made, all before finally releasing it.

And just so you know, you're not building up the tension, instead you're ruining the excitement of getting on to play the new content with it being all new in comparison to showing it off and telling us about it. People like that feeling of something brand new, not something that they log on and go, "I'm already prepared for all of this."

All very true, you said it best bro.  Like I said in my previous post, I love the game, and I dont want to quit, but in all honesty, I'm getting very turned off.  Hopefully they do something soon.

Hope update will be very soon.

As i complained here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=52768.210

We need - guild\clan system

- put back party limit to 8

- give us something interesting

Also count with interesting update....

This is good island! :clapping: I cant wait till i get on because i kill new creatures never before seen! :yahoo: :crazy: ::) ;) 100000000 thumbs up for all

This is good island! :clapping: I cant wait till i get on because i kill new creatures never before seen! :yahoo: :crazy: ::) ;) 100000000 thumbs up for all

you shouldnt be so excited it will just disapoint you... All this hype for something that honestly wont be as good as they say it will be. You have to read through the lines buddy  ;). I understand how excited u are i was once that way 4 months ago when they introduced that there would be a update... The truth is most are just happy of the thought of something new and not what it truly will be. But who knows i might be wrong ( I doubt it  :dirol: )

I thought we have weekly announcement, but until now still no news bout forsaken island or update info. At least tell us what took u guys so long.