[2012.04.30] Under development: Langasard

Kuzmitch

I got two things to let of my chest

1. I'm sick of reading everyone's complaints about time of update.( it will come when it comes)

2.I'm sick of people complaining about coin. ( without it dev's dont have money to make this game worth updating considering its free to join)

thank you

1. I'm sick of reading everyone's complaints about time of update.( it will come when it comes)

2.I'm sick of people complaining about coin. ( without it dev's dont have money to make this game worth updating considering its free to join)

thank you

Agree  ;D

I told all this would be at least another month. Consider the fact that this is 2 entirely new islands of content.  The game is currently 3 islands and you could count BG/lab as another island in terms of content.  So it goes from 4 "islands" to 6 islands. 

Thats a 50% increase in content.  If you count quests and characters its 100% increase in content.  It's tons of new quests to test.  Its new equipment to test, new skills, etc. 

Patience  :friends:

*hi* nice new adventure please no more quest like shadows I have been waiting weeks to get party to do quest and still not done sad ------- looks fun to explore!!!!!! ;D :lol: :lol: :rofl:

thank you

the money wht who u buy mc dnt go to new map desigins etc... The money go to pay rusky to  f....k s...ts....

thank you

1. I'm sick of reading people complaning about complaints about time of update....

2. Devs dont need so much money to design there own game... Not likethey have to pay to make graphics, besides this update will be almost the same as it is now just background changes with different skills but they still look like pew pew....

Agree  ;D

I told all this would be at least another month. Consider the fact that this is 2 entirely new islands of content.  The game is currently 3 islands and you could count BG/lab as another island in terms of content.  So it goes from 4 "islands" to 6 islands. 

Thats a 50% increase in content.  If you count quests and characters its 100% increase in content.  It's tons of new quests to test.  Its new equipment to test, new skills, etc. 

Patience  :friends:

What are you talking about.... The islands were done 2 months ago when they posted pictures of them.... They just say "under development" :pleasantry: and characters are done xD that was the whole wait was about, only thing we dont know is finished is the equipment

What are you talking about.... The islands were done 2 months ago when they posted pictures of them.... They just say "under development" :pleasantry: and characters are done xD that was the whole wait was about, only thing we dont know is finished is the equipment

Lmao pictures don't mean the pathing is bug tested.  Or the quests, or the mobs, or the npcs?    :wacko:

I guess you know everything was bug free because of your omnipotence.  Quick tell me what the meaning of life is?  :lol:

Lmao pictures don't mean the pathing is bug tested.  Or the quests, or the mobs, or the npcs?    :wacko:

I guess you know everything was bug free because of your omnipotence.  Quick tell me what the meaning of life is?  :lol:

Im sorry if im mistaken... I forgot about bosses but in pictures there is mobs... Last thing to say 2 months is a extremly long time to kill bugs xD unless ur swimming in a bottomless pit of them :lol:

Omit my post i dont know what im talking about... But we deserve the right to complain. Telling us 2 months before now was a mistake if you want no complaints... Dont tell us so early its just pissing people off who are logging in every monday for a let down. You could just give us lvl cap 22 or something intil then and give new variety in weapons and armor, that would be quick and easy plus fill the v2.9.0 spot :good:

Im sorry if im mistaken... I forgot about bosses but in pictures there is mobs... Last thing to say 2 months is a extremly long time to kill bugs xD unless ur swimming in a bottomless pit of them :lol:

Well we used to call this Bugspear so....  ;D.  Trust me you dont want the rabbits and chipmunks doing 2000! damage. 

Btw the meaning of life is punch and pie.  :lol:

to all mc and elf...lets stand at their town nigth and day...dont let them leveling..let they stay at lv12 lol lol lol lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding ;D ;D ;D ;D

@ Jaw and Windcaller

I am Forsaken bros, I will destroy Chosens, they don't belong in our world, they are meant to be slaves to the Forsaken, they do not deserve freedom, they must be locked up in cages and tortured to death. Forsaken will rule over this world and torture everyone who will not obey our every command.

It will be 100x better, no water just blood, no colourful shit like this just black and red everywhere, castles made out of bones of our victims, rivers of the blood sucked out of our slaves, heads of every traitor and victim will be hung up the gates and entrances of houses, and SLAVES everywhere suffering, screaming and begging for mercy and sparing their lives, ofcourse we just torture them at the end.

hahaha. Its like horror movie without horror  :mega_shok: Anyway was funny to read that bshit  :lol:  U are always funny with your friends. Thanks for that  :rofl:

Yeayy... Another time to wait... Next week is info about forsaken island,then next week info about Chosen's equipment/weapon,next week again info about Forsaken's equipment/weapons.. Hahaha i hate thisss! :facepalm: i thought today is the update...  So updte is at JUNE :wacko:

No, i guess, they think another **** to skip that to September or even Xmas -.-

So better upload pictures with snow. :D

Cut all bshit of when it comes and will it comes nah.

Warspear is a Privilege , not a Right , remember this!

we are privileged to have a free game of such quality

since its free, we have to wait  :)

Sorry for bad english

Sorry for bad english

This game isnt free! Its a tatic used so they make more money from the need of mshop items to survive. This game is not a privilage wtf are u saying!! What makes this game one? If they stop or make everyone pay theyll probably lose 2/3 of their profit... Well thats my opinion prove me wrong

@Kuzmitch

Please make towns guards in Firstborn and Chosen stronger balance with the mountain clan towns guard coz its very unbalance

This game isnt free! Its a tatic used so they make more money from the need of mshop items to survive. This game is not a privilage wtf are u saying!! What makes this game one? If they stop or make everyone pay theyll probably lose 2/3 of their profit... Well thats my opinion prove me wrong

U need mcoins cuz u dont know how to get mc items wid gold

(sometimes u receive good m.coin items at mailbox)

all u need to do is go farm a boss > get drop > sell for gold > Buy mc items with gold  :facepalm:

Miracle coins are just an extra feature with a medium impact to gameplay ( pots,runes,crystals - which can be bought with Golds... )

And i think they use all that money to pay the devs,game hoster and their needs, because this is their job, bring us fun, and someone have to pay 'em.

Its free to play , and ppl who cant buy m.coins can have fun too

It would be bad if we had to pay to play :wacko:

U need mcoins cuz u dont know how to get mc items wid gold

(sometimes u receive good m.coin items at mailbox)

all u need to do is go farm a boss > get drop > sell for gold > Buy mc items with gold  :facepalm:

Miracle coins are just an extra feature with a medium impact to gameplay ( pots,runes,crystals - which can be bought with Golds... )

And i think they use all that money to pay the devs,game hoster and their needs, because this is their job, bring us fun, and someone have to pay 'em.

Its free to play , and ppl who cant buy m.coins can have fun too

It would be bad if we had to pay to play :wacko:

Thats the biggest lie ive heard.... It would take you 200k to get strong enough to get someone to invite you to go farm astral... Buying gear, runes, crystals, signs, spheres... Etc. plus the price to repair....

Thats the biggest lie ive heard.... It would take you 200k to get strong enough to get someone to invite you to go farm astral... Buying gear, runes, crystals, signs, spheres... Etc. plus the price to repair....

Then stop playing this game , it shud be hard or everyone would be strong, and strong noobs , thats it

yea right..agree :diablo:

Sorry for bad english

@Kuzmitch

Please make towns guards in Firstborn and Chosen stronger balance with the mountain clan towns guard coz its very unbalance

Already balanced since elves had blessing and can kill avengers or players at PvE 2-4x times faster than MCs :lol:

Then stop playing this game , it shud be hard or everyone would be strong, and strong noobs , thats it

click replinsh and you can be a strong noob already,  killing  people who "worked hard" to get strong easy..

@Kuzmitch

What balance? I don't understand what's wrong here, MC guards stronger than Elves? check again they are equal, The main reason why Avenger's at caravans don't die is because Elves are lazy to kill them, check Legion town watch how long Avengers last without MCs attacking it, Unlike Elves, MC people don't stay inside shop until avengers die, THEY KILL IT, what are you suggesting, Elves get yellow rank guards? MCs don't even have yellow guards at legion or caravan, and since Elves are very populated, THEY SHOULD BE GUARDING THEIR OWN TOWN, shame they use Avenger's as an excuse that their town is weakly guarded, It's pathetic, if Elves want stronger guards then they should get out of Caravan shop AND DEFEND THEIR TOWN.

anyways Elf town is well guarded,

- Can a MC go to caravan Avenger Stela without getting killed? NO, but they do make it because ELVES ARE BUSY IN THEIR SHOP

- Can a MC go to Riff caravan Avenger stela easily? NO

- Samorra same

- Dinalt same

now MC town,

- Can elves simply go to caravan stela? NO

- Can elves simply go to Legion stela? YES, there is a way you can go from the right side, not so hard.

- Scout camp same

- Puma same

Here's a better suggestion:

Remove shop in Elves caravan so they can defend their camp, that's way better...

this game IS FREE, I didn't spent any mcoins at all ( well my friends bought me some mcoins that doesn't count cause I didn't spend anything on it )

Every FREE game has a Money Sucker tactic, you think free games are completely free? not really,

Imagine a game that is Pay to Play, that is a free game and their money sucking tactic is " Subscription "

This game is FREE, but it is IMBALANCED from Rich vs. Poor, don't like games like this? go play a game with Pay to Play and it's COMPLETELY balanced from rich vs. poor

I do not like Miracle Coins because of Amplification and Enchants but I ACCEPT IT because it's the only way Devs earn money from this game,

@Kuzmitch

Lol look your Kamp-riff its very

hard for shamans and some barbs :facepalm:

Sorry for bad english

if u want to play free game ...

play offline game ..

or find it in trash ...

u just a player,not a maker of this game  :(

:mega_shok:

]]] link=topic=64196.msg231902#msg231902 date=1335965381]

if u want to play free game ...

play offline game ..

or find it in trash ...

u just a player,not a maker of this game  :(

nnah il lcontinue playing warspear  :)

yea we are just players but cant forget the hard work of devs  :)

remember ,,,, we all just a player...

play this game as a gm rules,make...

devs work hard every update ;D

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:  OMG IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look baby u seen thwe church part  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

"working hard" doesnt make you strong.... Only makes you equal to everyone else... Imagine a job where u have to work 3x harder than anyone else just to get the same pay... And not everyone has the time to do the extra work. Plus work (dailies) is boring and a reason why the amount of players isnt high because most quit after 15 when they get their gear and weapons

Hm maybe im wrong,,, but this game stilll awsome  :facepalm:

No, you're not wrong.

Nobody forces you to buy Miracle Coins, you buy if you want. :facepalm:

People should stop complaining and try to do something useful, get a job in real life, then you could spend your hard earned money on miracles, as they complain so much. :'(

But why should they complain? Do you know why? Ambition :pleasantry: , always want to be on top, they want everything for free, they want everything easy, without a minimum effort :facepalm:

Even if miracles really help, the money to buy them out from somewhere, parents, work, someone has worked for them, right? :(

Be strong without miracles is not a difficult task, you need patience.

If you are not satisfied, quit, try to find something better :spiteful:

As you said, we are privileged to have a good game like this ;D

Forgive my poor english. :wacko:

No, you're not wrong.

Nobody forces you to buy Miracle Coins, you buy if you want. :facepalm:

People should stop complaining and try to do something useful, get a job in real life, then you could spend your hard earned money on miracles, as they complain so much. :'(

But why should they complain? Do you know why? Ambition :pleasantry: , always want to be on top, they want everything for free, they want everything easy, without a minimum effort :facepalm:

Even if miracles really help, the money to buy them out from somewhere, parents, work, someone has worked for them, right? :(

Be strong without miracles is not a difficult task, you need patience.

If you are not satisfied, quit, try to find something better :spiteful:

As you said, we are privileged to have a good game like this ;D

Forgive my poor english. :wacko:

I doubt everyonne wants to be the strongest.... Everyone i see they are only trying to be strong enough not to be killed so easy by the enviroment or the other players, its frustrating whem ur questing and it takes majority of your health to kill one monster or when you get chased and killed by another player who kills u 1-2 hits, and this game isnt as good as u say it is... Its just the only game that isnt confusing or complete shit. Why do we have to wait 4 months for a game to finally get interesting again? Right now ts dull and boring, even if u get strong what is there to do? Not really anything... Except farm which is rare drop and that gets boring after 1-2 hours