[2012.04.30] Under development: Langasard

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

We continue to give you more information about Warspear Online 3.0 update. Today we will tell you about lands of Langasard.

Опубликованное фото

Welcome to the Imperial Harbor, stranger! Going down the gangplank to the pier, you set foot on the land of Langasard, powerful nation of Chosen, bless it Harad for ever and ever!

Going south, you can enjoy spectacular views of the countryside. The peasants live here in abundance, their neat houses and fertile arable lands are best proof of this. Without noticing, you'll find yourself on the outskirts of Oltgard - Capital of Chosen, founded five centuries ago, immediately after his victory in the War of the Spear. Spiers and towers of the city rear up, and the sunlight, lavishly bestowed by Harad, spreads like golden honey on the tiled roofs of the houses. Admire the majestic beauty of the Cathedral - ministers of Holy Church, day and night pray and sing carols. Do you see that high tower which pressures over the city? You're right and had already guessed – it is the famous Academy of Magic. Its stone walls are only the outer shell, behind which hides a great many secrets that are open only to the initiated. In an impregnable citadel, situated on the island stays residence of the Emperor - the best paladin of the Order of the Heavenly Light guards are vigilantly guarding the peace of Kladis, the current ruler of Langasard.

Oltgard is big and beautiful, but not all subjects of the Emperor lived in the capital. Throughout Langasard many large and small villages, hamlets and villages scattered. They inhabit the farmers, blacksmiths, lumberjacks, healers and artisans - the common people, in whose life there is a place for a peaceful labor and real heroism. But not all the land of Chosen as populated and safe, as the district of the capital...

Be careful, traveler! Better not to move down from the crowded paths, if not sure of the sharpness of your sword. In the remote corners, where Imperial justice is powerless, platted their nests gang of robbers. Beware also of bloodthirsty forest creatures - wolves, bears, and huge spiders. And, for the sake of Harad, do not stick your nose into their dark caves and abandoned underground where to this day inhabited by inhuman monsters who lived on this island before the Great Sundering. Populating Langasard, Chosen were able to push out these creatures of Garaan blood. However, quarrelsome hobgoblins, gnolls, and other blunt subman did not forget old grievances - even during centuries of living side by side with people did not change ill-temper of these creatures.

Many seekers of mysteries rush to the south of Langasard where there are mysterious ruins of the capital of Lizard Men - even the name of this city is now forgotten. It was destroyed by the raging elements raised by the Great Rift - by the time the once-mighty power of Lizard Men, otherwise referred as Tlaloc, has experienced a decline. After the Great Rift people of Lizard Men was scattered, leaving only the ancient prophecies, curses, but the ruins, concealing a lot of dangers... and secrets. Maybe you are lucky enough to reveal at least one of them?

Traveling on the roads of Langasard, you quickly realize that the Chosen can be cordial and hospitable hosts for friends. But never - you hear? - no not try to rise against them, if you do not want to feel the wrath of Harad children.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Yeayy... Another time to wait... Next week is info about forsaken island,then next week info about Chosen's equipment/weapon,next week again info about Forsaken's equipment/weapons.. Hahaha i hate thisss! :facepalm: i thought today is the update...  So updte is at JUNE :wacko:

Yeayy... Another time to wait... Next week is info about forsaken island,then next week info about Chosen's equipment/weapon,next week again info about Forsaken's equipment/weapons.. Hahaha i hate thisss! :facepalm: i thought today is the update...  So updte is at JUNE :wacko:

agree  :friends: :rofl:

Hahah what if they start describing every mob and weapon.  >:D Update maybe next year. :facepalm:

Hahah what if they start describing every mob and weapon.  >:D Update maybe next year. :facepalm:

why cant they make a unic post wht all details... I tell u why cuz rusky pp sux...

Hahah what if they start describing every mob and weapon.  Update maybe next year.

Quests, mobs, islands and weapons.. We will wait till update then it will be 21 December 2012 dooms day

:diablo: :diablo: WTF i am waiting for 6 weeks for update  thought today is update bt nw they started to give info about lands tooo

then later about another thing and other. thy will give info about every thing before playing this sucks even info about bosses and quests etc. why they jst dont say the date of update i hate this thy trying to leave our all work and stick to this game :diablo: :diablo:

Wtf no update :facepalm:,how

much more we need to wait? :wacko:

Next info about fc island then

info about weapons and then

update? Please leave something

for surprise too :nea:

Choosen are the favourites humans for elfs.  :bad: thats for they changed ur house in a castle with pink flowers and become a gaylord human with powers  :lol: looks same with elfs land many fairys and lovers

forsaken land i think can have blood , dark, and fun monsters look good comparated with " langasard. "  :spiteful:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

only the first picture looks awesome

the rest is usual

i hope badboys land aka forsaken land better than this :pardon:

@ Jaw and Windcaller

I am Forsaken bros, I will destroy Chosens, they don't belong in our world, they are meant to be slaves to the Forsaken, they do not deserve freedom, they must be locked up in cages and tortured to death. Forsaken will rule over this world and torture everyone who will not obey our every command.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

only the first picture looks awesome

the rest is usual

i hope badboys land aka forsaken land better than this :pardon:

It will be 100x better, no water just blood, no colourful shit like this just black and red everywhere, castles made out of bones of our victims, rivers of the blood sucked out of our slaves, heads of every traitor and victim will be hung up the gates and entrances of houses, and SLAVES everywhere suffering, screaming and begging for mercy and sparing their lives, ofcourse we just torture them at the end.

@ Jaw and Windcaller

I am Forsaken bros, I will destroy Chosens, they don't belong in our world, they are meant to be slaves to the Forsaken, they do not deserve freedom, they must be locked up in cages and tortured to death. Forsaken will rule over this world and torture everyone who will not obey our every command.

It will be 100x better, no water just blood, no colourful shit like this just black and red everywhere, castles made out of bones of our victims, rivers of the blood sucked out of our slaves, heads of every traitor and victim will be hung up the gates and entrances of houses, and SLAVES everywhere suffering, screaming and begging for mercy and sparing their lives, ofcourse we just torture them at the end.

everybody knows forsaken are epic, and chosen are gay, dont need to explain bro

There is no update all this is underdevelopment till next year. A virus has corrupted there programming >:D

Wait till dec. 2012 ty for your patience

arrgh sweet jesus i thought update was today, :facepalm:

i logged into warspear and was so excited as i logged into the game, only to find out that that devs are still developing the chosens island :facepalm:  next week will probably me "news about the forsaken town", then next week devs will probably announce; under development, priest equipment :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  june is over tommorow, you better update then cause kuz u said; update is definetily at june