Priest Future after Update 5.3

fkum777

Relying on elusive too heavily i see. Priest will still be great for arena and pvp. Elusive was stupid anyways. 1 step due to slow net and fight was lost. Once people learn how priests work without click run and win, they'll still do fine. Phys damagers simply cant do enough damage, elusive or not. And for healers theres always drain. Experiment on different skills, you'll see how versatile the class is.

Just buy new skill, and its not worth it. Dont buy it beleve me !!!!!

no huge different with my normal attack, after 3 time cast on same mob only deal REALLY low AoE damage  and i think druid's barskin more useful.

now im better amp my druid.  Druid new skill gonna wreck MC in war

Priest now officially become shit and weakest class,  good job dev :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

funny thing is that I dont have elusive and still owns in arena and I am not rly high amped.. it's all about how u use ur skills, no matter what ppl say priest is still worthy playing even without elusive so i dont give a shiiiiiiiiit whether ET is nerfed or not. 

and btw I see some posts ♥♥♥♥♥in about Gods power as well... ok the duration is rly crappy BUT its again about how u use that, for example my priest reach 33% crit combined with Tears lvl 5 and there u go...  purple rain of criticals. Once tested on mage with his Dragons Eye and he reached 40% atak speed..

so.. priest sucks hard, delete it and let me get all the slots in parties and all the looooot!    /sarcasm ends  ;D

Did some tests, elusive still does major damage. Not 1 hit kill but enough. Didnt make a huge difference. Pvped high damage rogues and did fine. Priest is still best 1v1 class if you ask me

can u tell me skill builds for pvp guys? :blush: im still lvl 20 and have 3 extra skill slot.

for pvp i'd level up to 22 asap for the point. 5 heal, 5 word 3 armi 4 elusive works basically vs any class. Lvl 3 elusive does alot lower damage so thats why the point. At 24-26 can make armistice lvl 5 or 3 redemption.(if you dont have redemption get it, cures any debuff, most noticable vs high level roar, pit and locks hex).

Those are just my preferences, try them and see what suits you best.

Edited by vavavi

I've beaten +10 lv18 bd with my shitty lv15 (at the time) priest with a +6 lv13 staff. You priests have just turned into god damn casuals (not directed at vava since he is the only good / great pvp priest that i know of in eu) after you got elusive. Learn to pay the class and you will have no trouble beating any other class. Every priest ever = Signal -> mana burn -> elusive -> run around like a chicken hoping that the guy you fighting is pos bugged -> rush in for another mana burn -> maybe armstrice hurr durr. Be more creative in your combos.

inb4 runer nob jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj

• 2 weeks later...

for my oponion priests class need better skills even the can make pvp skill biuld theres is some things in priest skills witch makes easy lose priest vs heal class.priest is good just for dgs farm but not in pvp realy priests users are hard to play

Maybe need stun or AoE damage? :unknw:

you need technique beat healing class, with mana burn priest is anti-mage

I think its great about priests that they dont have a real stun. It makes them unique. They have abilities that are similar to stuns, but different (enemy cant attack you, enemy cant use skills or his energy gets dropped, enemy cant move or hp get dropped)

Just buy new skill, and its not worth it. Dont buy it beleve me !!!!!

no huge different with my normal attack, after 3 time cast on same mob only deal REALLY low AoE damage and i think druid's barskin more useful.

now im better amp my druid. Druid new skill gonna wreck MC in war

Priest now officially become shit and weakest class, good job dev :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

That was 4/4 skill?

That was 4/4 skill?

Nah, i dont wanna waste my oblivion.

But its not bad for hunting boss/dg. This skill deal more damage when the enemy has more HP, but to deal damage you need cast 3 times to the same target which consuming your time and energy.

at 1/4, for example ur normal atk deal 200 , and then u cast on this skill on monster. Ur damage increase but not too different. maybe deal 203-205 damage.

This skill basicaly reversed bark skin. Do u even increase ur bark skin?

My sugestion to dev: we dont need cast 3 time to deal damage, just one time cast and can deal damage. Increase the cooldown to make it fair.

I think its great about priests that they dont have a real stun. It makes them unique. They have abilities that are similar to stuns, but different (enemy cant attack you, enemy cant use skills or his energy gets dropped, enemy cant move or hp get dropped)

Priest is the only class who cant unstealth rogue,at least give us chance to fight back and not waiting to be jumped. Maybe redemption (AoE heal) can unstealth rogue it will be okay, beacuse the animation looks like holy aura who will punish every evildoer ::)

Priest is the only class who cant unstealth rogue,at least give us chance to fight back and not waiting to be jumped. Maybe redemption (AoE heal) can unstealth rogue it will be okay, beacuse the animation looks like holy aura who will punish every evildoer : :)

Or it would be nice if you could use harads tears on yourself (without doing dmg) and hit cloaked targets :D At least any option to unstealth would be good yes. But it does not have to be a stun or a new skill :)

Edited by Crystana

I can say in all honesty, that a rogue cannot beat a decent pvp priest. By decent i mean somewhat amped and decent at playing, obviously you'll get 1 hit if you go vs 1k dmg with 1k def and no resi.

Just tested the skill at level 4/4. Tested on Gariel with mobs surrounding it. My normal attack is 326, with 1 cast:341, with 2 cast:357. And the third cast, the effect stop and it damage the boss itself and also the mob with 889 attack. Its quite good, with 30 second last. But I suggest that the effect shouldn't stop at third cast, because when you at boss, you just need to cast 2 times because third cast will stop the effect. This skill is good for pvp againts strong defence players. The higher the defence, the higher attack you make.

Tested on pala with 5000 phy def and 2500 magic def , it reduce -1000 phy def and -500 magic def each cast, leaving him having with 3000 phy def and 1500 magic def when cast the skill 2 times. The third cast I deal 950 damage. Try on others too and it depends on their defence.

Edited by Mrewan

No time casting 3 time to the same enemy, 6 sec cooldown that mean to deal damage you must wait 18 sec. The enemy or you probably already dead in 18 sec. Cast 1-2 time to enemy's tanker is enough.

This skill only good for boss/dg who have high hp :friends: