[2015.11.30] Update Warspear Online 5.3 Warrior's Path. Preview

r0land

R0land I have question about warlock skill:

So what you mean by increase "attack power" ...magic power?!? D: and can explain what actually mean chance to inflict critical damage?... is that mean that im not gonna get dmg but ill get %crit? Plz explain I just cant understand...

yes, magic power. You can inflict critical damage while this skill is active.

Every few seconds . . . and Maximum number of effects - 3

How many seconds is it? and

Maximum number of effects is 3 = mean u can only Evade 3 times attack for every u enter combat mode? or you can Evade 3 times attack in row for every few seconds.

You will know all the details from the game.

New notifications

You will receive push-notifications after selling items via the Secondhand Dealer on Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices.

the best update in this version

Druids get ANOTHER stun. Just why?

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of changes here, especially the Last Wish being a passive now, but as a normal human being, I notice dumb stuff first

so guys GM fix the skill mental pit then nerfs it again to same amount %) wtf is wrong ?? and still give necro same shit skill as usuall while all elf classes getting mega op skills ... game is going on  a loss

isnt bd a tank? Then why more dmg skills? I guess chosen is less cared for we need some improvement, and one other thing is tht chosen chars are very less. Why? Coz elfs get more attention on updates. Plz if u wana balance this improve chosen chars.

Can't wait to test out the mage and pala skills.

Quick question though, Is the 40 billion unusable mcoins in some people's accounts also going to be fixed too?

Barbarians have a stun and wew, will you ever learn to post what you wanna say in one post? Please don't start to spam again

Barb stun no works, always fail, maybe can fix that, shield strike +4 and charge +5 and keep fail, so, no works

The barbarians we need and a stun that really works. Once att AND barbaric sucks! :  Meanwhile the sentinels once again with great skills, do not know why changed the mental well, now a necro will not stand a chance against a bd even more with this skill dmg :shok:

Edited by xxt

When dks hp gets low? Explain.

Btw will it be the same effect as the initial saturation from the last expert update where hp regen increased (doubled) but this time defence increases as well?

I hope not

Can't wait to test out the mage and pala skills.

Quick question though, Is the 40 billion unusable mcoins in some people's accounts also going to be fixed too?

Just gonna ignore :crazy:

Good update meny bug fix...

But why priest dont get stun, sorry but why ?

I tgink priest need 1 stun .

Yea its like druid get meny stuns.. But priest hmm...

Mby priest now is beter tgen druid ?:D (like noob)::D who knws ...

Enyway good update canot wait .. But pls i hope this update will not take 8h or like 2 days :D

Barbarians have a stun and wew, will you ever learn to post what you wanna say in one post? Please don't start to spam again

I can't believe that you really called ''Charge'' a stun.

thats the weakest skill ever, fail 9 times of every 10 times you use it. it sucks.

I can't believe that you really called ''Charge'' a stun.

thats the weakest skill ever, fail 9 times of every 10 times you use it. it sucks.

I didn't say it's good :D

Why all complain ZZz even they niet tested skills and complain.... Every thing is fine they are made with a scope already devs development them years ago... Nothing will be changed only bugs... Development team know watt they are going to do because they all this prepared updates are made for future lvl 30cap... So pls stop complain!

I think im talking for almost every mc when i say these mcs skills suck,the only good ones i found are Shaman,warlock and dk's skill.(but warlock's new skill isnt that neccessary).

Barbs: We don't need to evade any attack we are tanks all we really need is a real stun skill.

Rogues: Why do i need another skill to evade 1 attack? remember we have dodge and it works really good so we don't need this new skill.

necromancers: hahahah they were just ducked up again.

I again see the pattern...

Everyone excited, update!

First questions about the new mechanics appear.

Complaints because of the new update.

Please, don't complain if you haven't played it yet.

don't need to play it,just reading them you can know how noobs some skills are.

That's right 50%from watt I'm said! 

U won't know antil u not tested them... One is reading and see pictures... Otherwise is to tst them... ZZz

don't need to play it,just reading them you can know how noobs some skills are.

R0land thank you for the info...but look im youtuber... I was recording the test server that you open behind halloween comes...soo can you please make an "test players" recruitment to test updates? :[ cuz you only open topic for test server in russian :/ (if u ask how I know russian- I am bulgarian I can understand russian language)

youtube: DragothacakeMan

Dk skill? Useful? Puh lease... Its regen.. Basically halves when agrod.. Give or take max 80 regen every 5ticks and 500 def increase approx from what I've seen in barbs expert that involves def increase when in a fight... We already had saturation.. Devs fixed it... They gave it back using this.. Aka dk skill won't be worth it.

Priest skill is op.. Start nuking.

Druids sleep opponents forever.

Pit nerf wasn't even necessary.. A pve skill ruined.

Other than totem heal mcs didn't get much in the way of 'experts'.

Devs since you insist bd being a dps class change their armors to light only. I dont appreciate 900 dmg 10k def 20% resi bds running around with 10+ pene.

I have a question with new skills rogue.apakah skill that even though exposed to stun the enemy's skill can still disappear or after selsai new stun could disappear?  :blush:  :blush:   :spiteful:  :spiteful:  :unknw: