[2015.11.30] Update Warspear Online 5.3 Warrior's Path. Preview

r0land

Paladin
Sacred Shield (active)
Surrounds itself or its ally with a powerful barrier that absorbs a fixed amount of damage.
As the skill develops, the amount of damage that the shield can withstand increases.
When the skill is developed above level 3 and when the skill is applied to an ally, a paladin also receives a protective barrier.

Heyz devs, the fixed amount of damage isnt fixed it changes due to the paladin hp and defense

when higher hp we get more Shield and when lower defense we get more Shield, shouldnt it be when we get higher defense we get more Shield? plz explain asap ty  :)

Does part about elusive mean its damage was lowered BY 20% or to 20% of the original? Or does it mean it can do maximum of 20% dmg to targets health and energy? And is this with maximum amount of movement during the skill, or does it stop doing damage after 20% is done?

Can someone please answer? I did some tests and only change is in how much mana it drains.

Firstly, the new Druid's skill doesn't really stun at all. Secondly, the stun of Tornado got removed. So left is one 100% stun and another, not always working stun, which is op when it works. I guess about Water ball-Lightning stun I don't have to say too much.

Roland,healing totem op skill, gz to devs.me and alot of mcs ,wish no see that skill nerfed . All know that's The Best skill of update(to mcs). So, if see elfs crying about shaman healing totem, think about secret link too.

Firstly, the new Druid's skill doesn't really stun at all. Secondly, the stun of Tornado got removed. So left is one 100% stun and another, not always working stun, which is op when it works. I guess about Water ball-Lightning stun I don't have to say too much.

anyway,druid still have many stun,like a wlock,and dont say druid Will be weak because lost 1 stun. .-. Did u have heard about 3 heal of druid? 3 heal lol, and Works better than prist heal. All know.

anyway,druid still have many stun,like a wlock,and dont say druid Will be weak because lost 1 stun. .-. Did u have heard about 3 heal of druid? 3 heal lol, and Works better than prist heal. All know.

You can't really call Invigorating Stream a heal and it only heals yourself if no one else is around you in a circle of I don't know how many yards.

Link you can only use in a party and is "illegal" in pvpvs, after rules which were made by some strange players.

So basically there's only the normal heal left.

P.S. what you are doing when you don't post it in a big post is called spamming and can lead to mute/ban.

Edited by Julia

Wow. I tested new palas skill on mob that does 73 dmg to me. Shield took 2 hits from that mob until it broke. Such a useless waste of skill again.

Bds shield takes a lot dmg at 1/4 in arena. Palas shield breaks instantly. Bds counter allatack even got double lenght now... Great job in balancing the classes.

Just give druids.. Tornado stun back or make new skill disable skills.... If cant..

Just take ur new skill back..just give druids what we had in past..

Yes give druids 4 skills that disable skills, 3 to small number, not fair just root movement melee to strong druid hard kite gg

water > lightning = disable skill

root = disable skill 

forest song = disable skill

3 not enough give 4.

2 heals not enough now shaman has two heals gg, no fair give 3 heals.

nerf barbs to much cc gg

Edited by Sulla

Yes give druids 4 skills that disable skills, 3 to small number, not fair just root movement melee to strong druid hard kite gg

water > lightning = disable skill

root = disable skill 

forest song = disable skill

3 not enough give 4.

2 heals not enough now shaman has two heals gg, no fair give 3 heals.

nerf barbs to much cc gg

water lighting -> disables skill for half a second maybe.

forest song is almost rubbish since the screen bugs are worse than they have ever been and it basically fails 19 out of 20 times (same with Pala's fatter)