[2015.11.30] Update Warspear Online 5.3 Warrior's Path. Preview

r0land

Mental pit 80% to 55%, 25% reduction won't hurt a lot and it was necessary.

But druid is getting another stun which isn't fair,

Bd is defence class and rogue is an attack class, why bd is getting damage buff passive skill, elf already have 4% damage buff. Bd should be getting defence passive skill, and rogue got another shitty skill. People should be happy like we're getting new skill but 80% of players are complaining why? Because you guys are ruining the game :P

I like the idea of all of them really some effort but Bd and Druid are already most over powered Classes ingame hands down and in arena in war and in Pvp and even Questing and farming literally everything its ridiculious and now its impossible to kill bds 1v1 i go to attack +6 bds walking between t1-4 being +8 hit them they use counter i use merc it hits me back 1.6k What kinda of BS is that and i die instantly since most rogue armors dont give health cus rogues has always been a Status Class. Makes me hate Mc Side i dont even use legion anymore cus they freaking suck.

That being said maybe this update will help out some? but rogues dodge thing better be like 3 per battle and passives shouldnt be leveled. Ranger should be based of its dmg and should go up to 20% and then level off at certain amount of shots bd and druid well those skills are so op its gona be impossible to kill them at +1 

Also i hope you looked these suggestions Since horror Is ending and its now December 1st we should be seeing the white elders with a week or two

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48881-event-suggestions-from-a-old-player/?hl=event

Cool update.

However, I think Bd's and Rogue's new experts should be swapped.

And I hope this Healing Totem will have char. limit, just Banner and Forest Song. Imagine how OP would it be in wars.

But, general saying, this is one of the best balancing updates. The best of the best should include Counter Attack fix. Come on, why devs always keep ignoring the fact that this skill is OP as hell.

BD = high damage (axes should never given to them) + high def and then developers gave them shield that absorbs tons of damage and right now devs gave them another damage buff? That's a real bullshit. Druids are having so many disable skills. Root, Forest Song, Tornado and now another disable? I thought druid is a supportive class but now, it's becoming a warlock with healing spells. The only useful expert skill of Necromancer is nerfed. Why?

Edited by philshirn

Cool update.

And I hope this Healing Totem will have char. limit, just Banner and Forest Song. Imagine how OP would it be in wars.

But, general saying, this is one of the best balancing updates. The best of the best should include Counter Attack fix. Come on, why devs always keep ignoring the fact that this skill is OP as hell.

i hope it doesnt because its literally the only saving grace of legion as of this patch coming...

Necro is fine mental pit was 15%-35% then got increase to 20-80% wow that too much n now I think it OK it 20-55% then y say it reduced to d way it was....

As for bd commmmeeeee u making them moreeee ovvveerrrppoowweerrreedd

And lastly stop asking for stun on priest it OK all ready.... By using that red mist that surrounds a target.... Omg that red mist kills faster than u think.....

Truly druid got too much stun

I HOPE THE NEW MAGE SKILL LL BE GOOD ENOUGH

duck this skills.. ...healibg totem for shaman why not druid? and target limit for fetter and banner? its not fair *z*

Target banner is actually quite nice, esp for close spaces like pvpcave

main healer become more op (druid and shaman) and support healer will left behind (priest and necro)  :fool:   why?? need answer from dev! or i will delete my priest :mega_shok: 

i guarantee no priest in arena anymore :clapping: :good:  :clapping: good job dev

These developers are pissing everybody off,even me,STOP IGNORING US AND DO SOMETHING,the bladedancer is duckling OVERPOWERED as duckking shit and guys havent done jack ass shit about it,aigrind is a failed company,too many devs there are just sitting back laughing as they know 100% that this is some stupid crap,THEY KNOW THAT THESE CLASSES ARE OP,they probably use them 24/7 killing mcs then give them a shitty ass unnecessary nerf,really though,they nerf the necro but give a damage buff to bladedancers?JUST LOOK AT HOW FISHY THIS IS,nerf necro best skill,i dont even have a necro and i think it was the dumbest nerf ever,bladedancers have yet to receive a good nerf,this game is COMPLETELY unbalanced

1. when update ?

2. that expert skill 40k again ?

3. we reciev "book oblivion" ?

dont make new expert skill "useles"

expert skill rogue just "jump" - "poison" - "rechocet" -."flurry" other expert skill is USELES..

REMEMBER... DONT MAKE NEW EXPERT SKILL ROGUE "USELES" DO YOU ?

Why can't you add the push effect of Invigorating Stream back? I'm also fine with the way it is at the moment but the push effect was awesome :/

1. when update ?

2. that expert skill 40k again ?

3. we reciev "book oblivion" ?

1. This week.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

Cool update.

Wow, thats a pretty easy to implement and good idea! :clapping: Along with nerfing Counter attack :blush:

4. dev hate mcs ? Yes.

They dont hate all mc ;) they just prefer bds and druids too much i guess. Shaman healing totem is a great new skill - shaman badly needed a second healing skill. And barb and dk also get pumped up in these changes (barb especially. Now he doesnt even has to do anything to be a walking fortress - 2 op defensive skills activate on their own)

Hmm... About passive skills that activate automatically - do they activate even if a skill is active that prohibits skill use? In that case you never can avoid triggering last wish or other auto-activating skills

Edited by Crystana

Druid have secret link ? need more skills heal for what ? be IMORTAL !? :diablo: shaman some have basic heal and more nothing ...

how about shaman dmg skills?

Edited by bagoongx

r0land

Mage
Shattered Stone
Increased chance of stunning enemies dependent on skill level, up to 20-25-35-45-60%  

stun work only 2.5 sec? if yes pls make it bit more, all class have many stun skills... we to need bit good stun  :blush:

I think the game is ballanced(except Priest which is toooooooooo useles and Druids new skill is OP znd very very very very very annoying roots boooooo:D),i play with all classes...And PLSEASE GM make expert skills cheaper like 20-25k.

Edited by krakken

Mental pit 80% to 55%, 25% reduction won't hurt a lot and it was necessary.

But druid is getting another stun which isn't fair,

Bd is defence class and rogue is an attack class, why bd is getting damage buff passive skill, elf already have 4% damage buff. Bd should be getting defence passive skill, and rogue got another shitty skill. People should be happy like we're getting new skill but 80% of players are complaining why? Because you guys are ruining the game :P

If necro win another good skill can be necessary ... But ... How much good skills necro have ?! 

#1 Conection  ? i can use it on X1 ? NO >>> note 0

#2 Infection ? yes is calibrated .. but no is op how secret link / totem / aura of valor / banner / and anothers .....

#3 Poison Shield ? a little few necessary ... but how a said another class have betters than Poison shield and infection

#4 Panic ? Good too , but why panic can be easy missed wrong on oponents and song of florest of druid get far away players ?

#5 MENTAL PIT (glorius) : can save necro of any situation ... another skills are regular or weak ...

Redution on mental pit is how :

Reduce a shaman totem, how reduce secret link druid , how reduce banner , how reduce any good skill of any class ...

But if on votation necro is the last class ... Why he cant be the better ? WEAK skills!   :

This update KILLED all necros of all SERVERs !  :cray:

how about shaman dmg skills?

Shaman have DMG skills really is true ;) and stuns of druid !? how i can DMG if i dont touch on oponent!? stun later stun again and continue combos of stun ! :

duck lol why reducing mental pit's debuff .

& if you reducing debuff so increase skill effect time.

Don't be an asshole.

All necros are crying !  : The best skill of  the worse class on votations Died !  R.i.p all necros in WARSPEAR ONLINE :(  :cray:

4. dev hate mcs ? Yes.

lol no.

Shaman

Healing Totem (active)

The shaman installs on the battlefield a healing totem, which periodically restores the health of all characters located next to the totem.

OP!

Death Knight

Secret Reserves (passive)

When health is reduced to a critical level, a death knight gets a big bonus to regenerate health and gain more protection.

OP!

Necromancer

Acid Rain (active)

Results in a toxic rain that deals damage to enemies. When the rain is over, enemies will be poisoned.

Sounds OP too!

-------------------------------------------------

Paladin

Sacred Shield (active)

Surrounds itself or its ally with a powerful barrier that absorbs a fixed amount of damage.

As the skill develops, the amount of damage that the shield can withstand increases.

When the skill is developed above level 3 and when the skill is applied to an ally, a paladin also receives a protective barrier.

Sounds OP!

Druid

Punitive Roots (active)

Wraps its roots around its enemies in a small area and periodically damages targets. As it develops, the debuff time and dealt damage increase.

OP!

Blade dancer

Power of the Blades (passive)

Basic attacks of a blade dancer deal more damage to players and monsters. As the skill develops, extra bonus increases.

OP!

Priest

Mystic Mark (active)

Summons a mystic mark upon an enemy, thus decreasing the enemy’s physical and magical defense.

If an enemy gets 3 such marks, all enemies within a small radius from the target will be damaged.

:cray:

Edited by Lady Livi

Nice new skills!

I would appreciate an answer to this though: Are you planning to make something new for low levels too(lv6-16)? For example:

1. Dungeons in Irselnort with different difficulties with different rewards(easy-heroic, just like berengar,termitary etc)

2. Arena weapon(as a reward or shop)

3. New skill for all! Also low levels

I'm sure there are lots of these "low level arena characters" and they all can't be left unnoticed. :(

Also, when will next hotline take place? :)

Anyone who calls dk skill op doesn't know how regen works when in agro.

(it halves when in agro)

And def increase will not be significant.

I swear some people don't read the skill properly.

About time Shamans get something else good besides totem :) Are people seriously complaining about shaman damage? Here's something that will help. Go to elf side right? Okay you still with me? Sweet. Next step observe a druid. Still there? Fantastic. Only about like 8 stuns (Obvious overexaggeration) Js.... Who cares about lower levels, Give us higher levels something actually fun to do! ...oh an of course anyone's opinion will be biased because of what faction they play. But when even elves are calling elf skills op I would think that would say something. Thanks for your time

lol no.

Shaman

Healing Totem (active)

The shaman installs on the battlefield a healing totem, which periodically restores the health of all characters located next to the totem.

OP!

Death Knight

Secret Reserves (passive)

When health is reduced to a critical level, a death knight gets a big bonus to regenerate health and gain more protection.

OP!

Necromancer

Acid Rain (active)

Results in a toxic rain that deals damage to enemies. When the rain is over, enemies will be poisoned.

Sounds OP too!

-------------------------------------------------

Paladin

Sacred Shield (active)

Surrounds itself or its ally with a powerful barrier that absorbs a fixed amount of damage.

As the skill develops, the amount of damage that the shield can withstand increases.

When the skill is developed above level 3 and when the skill is applied to an ally, a paladin also receives a protective barrier.

Sounds OP!

Druid

Punitive Roots (active)

Wraps its roots around its enemies in a small area and periodically damages targets. As it develops, the debuff time and dealt damage increase.

OP!

Blade dancer

Power of the Blades (passive)

Basic attacks of a blade dancer deal more damage to players and monsters. As the skill develops, extra bonus increases.

OP!

Priest

Mystic Mark (active)

Summons a mystic mark upon an enemy, thus decreasing the enemy’s physical and magical defense.

If an enemy gets 3 such marks, all enemies within a small radius from the target will be damaged.

:cray:

They're OP? Hahahaha

Mental pits cd effect is dope, but still dmg and so didnt have to be changed.

Jesus Christ druid stun cycles are killing it now :o

Bd doesnt need a dmg skill lol why? Bd is tank after all!

Also ty for pala skill :[ (do you need to equip a shield for it? The logo of the skill is a damn shield after all!)