[2015.11.30] Update Warspear Online 5.3 Warrior's Path. Preview

r0land

Hmm appartently my post didnt get approved, but there were important questions:

- Do passive skills require to be in Hotbar to use? If not: pls change it to this. With update barbarians have 9 active, 2 passive skills, so they could use 11/11 skills, while Paladin for example has 11 active skills, so could just use 9/11 skills. It would be a really big balance difference that highly favors all classes with passive skills

- Banner: Does def reduction also only apply to selected targets? If yes: How will targets get selected if more than allowed are in radius? For example: 2 player enemies and 5 monsters at banner lvl 1. Do they get randomly selected each pulse? Do player enemies get selected before monsters?

- Why do bds again get a dmg ability? They are supposed to be tanks but already have the highest dmg in game of all classes

A good Question

does Healing totam divide heal over any one near it like Pala banner ?

What is the max number of ppl that get healing ?

Does it critic " heal critical " ?

What it's range , 5x5 7x7 10x10 ?

Are we gonna get A buff Sign that say we are getting healed or no ?

MR - Munk :blush:

I just want to say thank you for a skill that won't be left unused. And an anti-thank you for making blade blades and druids better in what they were already good at.

Why all complain ZZz even they niet tested skills and complain.... Every thing is fine they are made with a scope already devs development them years ago... Nothing will be changed only bugs... Development team know watt they are going to do because they all this prepared updates are made for future lvl 30cap... So pls stop complain!

Surely you are elf and have a druid and bd.
but since you're not mc's say those things, the game itself is wrong and just read the update you realize is going to get worse ...

If you are thinking ahead as lv 30 should first think of a balance of classes ...  :facepalm:

CORRECTION

Necromancer
Mental Pit. Decreased level of debuff, reducing an enemy's attack. This is dependent on skill level up to 15-30-45-55%
Skill cooldown time increased to 25 seconds.

should be -------->

Skill cooldown time decreased  to 25 seconds.

cd of pit is 30 secs in the first place

As a necromancer main I admit that mental pit nerf was necessary (specially the damage reduction).

Also, increasing cooldown was a good ideia.

HOWEVER, LOOK AT DRUID NOW:

Secret link was another skill which should have cooldown increased and it stayed the same.

Also, druids have a shitload of stun skills already (comparable to warlock) and now you guys decide to give it some kind of AOE hamstring? Seriously?

Priest class pointless now. Mine as well get rid of it. It clearly seems druids will only be the ones able to heal and do anything cause priest won't be able to defend themselves at all. And since the new eskill you have to be op (most aren't op yet it takes time) then what do we do? Absolutely pointless. You'll have less priest players now. Smh. ):

Wow,great job GM,u really done it now,bds have even MORE damage,and druids have another stun,this is just ridiculous,u stupid developers don't even know the meaning of OVERPOWERED(OP) do u? U give the elves an even greater advantage against the legion forces,this is ducking ridiculous,u all should stop working on the skills and go make the forsaken quest easier,because at the moment,the sentinels level up faster because they have easier and shorter quest lines,just look at the stupid dice quest when u travel across the map looking for some dice,this game is going to shit for all legion players,and u devs just made it worse,i cannot wait for this game to die out already,this ridiculous pay-to-win game,yeah i said it,this game is a pay to win! U pay real money,u get strong,and dont even reply to me saying,oh it takes time to get items but eventual u will get it,because it will literally take around a year to get really good armor and weapons without paying,because u cant amp +5 or up without using signs,so developers,im gonna say whats on my mind,this game used to be good,even when u had to pay to play every month,now its just a horrible mess,please read all of the above,as it is the truth,and u CANNOT AVOID THE TRUTH

Now go attack a bladedancer with his counterattack skill on,level 4/4 u die without him attacking u,bds can hamstring(poison)(immobilize)(silence) all of that in 1 skill,and its not even an expert skill,bds have that shield,and even that rush skill that taunts,detects rogues,and a chance of stun,DO NOT TELL ME THAT THE BLADEDANCER CLASS IS BALANCED,that means u either are really dumb,or just use an op ass bd to own everyone

well nabnecro fk you man. Necro should be nerf their stuns. only 1 lvl out of 5. it takes to 5 sec or more. More importantly Necro is just like Warlock,with fear someshit. Yes i agree that druid have the stun skill root with damage, However to counter rogue.. druid should have more stun cause rogue are seriously over dmg with just poison, the jump skill and the common skill that rogue use invisible.

Rogue should be deceasing their dmg.  

creator : Well dont get mad about it, look at the bright side. Barb have 2 times stun plus with health regen. its way more op than BD. So its fking balance noob. No offence its true and strong. Plus Rogue have the high dmg too compare to BD lol Dont get me wrong that the fact.

Well u are stupid creator, I don't think you have brain now. if you have problem with bd play one,its not that easy. If you have brain you should think of how to counter a BD. Beside rogue have high dmg same skill as bd,jump skill,poison,sleep,Invisible. you easily kill ranger why not BD?? are you afraid???!!!

Mental Pit Decreased !?  :shok:  :cray:

:mega_shok:  Mental Pit need a upgrade to to 85 %.A redution to 55% will make all necros die easy on pvp. :cray:   :nea:

''Mental Pit. Decreased level of debuff, reducing an enemy's attack. This is dependent on skill level up to 15-30-45-55%
Skill cooldown time increased to 25 seconds.''  :shok:  :bomb:  :cray: .

Please for the honor of all necros in this game,  back the Mental Pit to 80% (or upgrade it).  :  :mega_shok:  :cray: 

Thanks  :give_rose:  : 

CORRECTION

Necromancer

Mental Pit. Decreased level of debuff, reducing an enemy's attack. This is dependent on skill level up to 15-30-45-55%

should be -------->

Skill cooldown time decreased  to 25 seconds.

cd of pit is 30 secs in the first place

Mental pit need continue on 80% ... is a true good skill of necromancer .......  :bomb:

healing totem !nice!now shaman have aoe heal

Shamans need a strong totem heal ,how the druids can use the secret link ! Ty for this gift GMs :*  :dirol:

Necromancer

Come on. :cray:

I do not like this update.  :mega_shok:

Necromancer

now any novice can kill an elf necromance.  :facepalm:

What happed with the mental pit than i knowed ?! :( the best skill than make necro a true necro, :bomb: die on this update :( i little step to lost players  :diablo:  :cray:

WTF with Mental Pit? Really? Omg no comment... Necro was ducked again...

i want mental pit back to 80% or upgrade it ! ... necro cant survive with 55%  :diablo:  :bomb:  need back to 80% or up ! all necros need this skill  :nea:

duck this skills.. ...healibg totem for shaman why not druid? and target limit for fetter and banner? its not fair *z*

Druid have secret link ? need more skills heal for what ? be IMORTAL !? :diablo:  shaman some have basic heal and more nothing ...