Improvement of rogue expert skills in future updates.

Jarlaxxle

Not this was the point.. But of course you can't compare tanking class to a damager, or a healer to a tank, or damager.. For me, I'd compare a damager(which is Rogue in this case) to another damager (Ranger could be). 

And bds aren´t damagers as well? Anyway, if you compare rangers or bds with rogues... anything you can tell me leads to the same direction--- rogues lose

And bds aren´t damagers as well? Anyway, if you compare rangers or bds with rogues... anything you can tell me leads to the same direction--- rogues lose

They don't lose as "damagers". Rogue can beat da hell out of a Bd's damage in dungs. A damage of Ranger vs Rogue could be only determined from each one's gears. 

Even 1v1, if you want, a Ranger vs Rogue match is so close and the winner varies, according to skill, gear, and amp(because they are dmgers, so the amp actually sometimes matters)...

Edited by gladiator

And yes, as I said, there classes that have skills useless against some classes. 3/5 useless experts? Well, I can name many, wayyy too many, if I consider your meaning of the word "Useless", you are(actually not only you, but many other ppl) considering a skill as "Useless" if is not OP. And what? at ducking 1/4!!! Come on...

Nowadays, if you are low amp'ed, you will suck whatever class you are, because of many experts skills that give the more high amp'ed more advantages. 

Ok, lets discuss an example, at lvl 20 i can allocate just 2 points of expert skills,right? So, i can put 1 expert skill at 3/4 and the rest at 1/4. My choice is always poison. Poison adds some damage to a number of attacks. Now imagina a bd to pvp, with the same lvl and stats. If he chooses counter attack at lvl 3/4 you are dead. If he chooses shield at lvl 3/4 u waste much time just to break it. And idk if they have more pro expert skills.

Now try to think that with my poison at 3/4 i hardly get to break his shield. However, when a bd uses counter after harmstring, in 3 seconds you are dead. Just speaking of the 3/4 skill.

After that, imagine how the rest of skills affect to the combat, even at lvl 1/4. Do you really think that extermination, ricochet and flurry of skills will be as good as bds expert skills? If you doubt so, i suggest you doing a rogue, getting an elf friend who uses bd, then you try to break bds shield (1/4) with ur flurry of steel + ricochet (both at 1/4). You barely break the shield.

Imagine now that i lvl up to lvl 26, even then,with more 3/4 expert skills, do you really think that flurry of steel and ricochet are good? My base attack is 721, even at lvl 3/4 those experts hit less than my normal attack. whats the point on using them?

After that, comparing to a ranger, they are also better, as they are ranged and rogues need to get close to them. Ok,rogues have jump, but they can only use once (and wait cooldown) whereas rangers have several traps. If you are trapped, u are dead.

I don´t need to say that when comparing, yo do it taking into account that both players are similar lvl, amp and skilled.

And i have tested it with friends in elf side. Everytime i write, i do it knowing what i write.

There are many people who are enjoying the game without pvping and arena

Yes, Julie, I agree with you, there are many players that enjoy the game without doing arenas or pvp. Do you mean those greedy players that just stand at town all day long buying cheap items and selling them more expensive later?. Mmmmmm, interesting... If you are going to justify your words with them, save it please.  :)

Yes, Julie, I agree with you, there are many players that enjoy the game without doing arenas or pvp. Do you mean those greedy players that just stand at town all day long buying cheap items and selling them more expensive later?. Mmmmmm, interesting... If you are going to justify your words with them, save it please.   :)

Adywijaya lmfao.

Ok, lets discuss an example, at lvl 20 i can allocate just 2 points of expert skills,right? So, i can put 1 expert skill at 3/4 and the rest at 1/4. My choice is always poison. Poison adds some damage to a number of attacks. Now imagina a bd to pvp, with the same lvl and stats. If he chooses counter attack at lvl 3/4 you are dead. If he chooses shield at lvl 3/4 u waste much time just to break it. And idk if they have more pro expert skills.

Now try to think that with my poison at 3/4 i hardly get to break his shield. However, when a bd uses counter after harmstring, in 3 seconds you are dead. Just speaking of the 3/4 skill.

After that, imagine how the rest of skills affect to the combat, even at lvl 1/4. Do you really think that extermination, ricochet and flurry of skills will be as good as bds expert skills? If you doubt so, i suggest you doing a rogue, getting an elf friend who uses bd, then you try to break bds shield (1/4) with ur flurry of steel + ricochet (both at 1/4). You barely break the shield.

Imagine now that i lvl up to lvl 26, even then,with more 3/4 expert skills, do you really think that flurry of steel and ricochet are good? My base attack is 721, even at lvl 3/4 those experts hit less than my normal attack. whats the point on using them?

After that, comparing to a ranger, they are also better, as they are ranged and rogues need to get close to them. Ok,rogues have jump, but they can only use once (and wait cooldown) whereas rangers have several traps. If you are trapped, u are dead.

I don´t need to say that when comparing, yo do it taking into account that both players are similar lvl, amp and skilled.

And i have tested it with friends in elf side. Everytime i write, i do it knowing what i write.

I don't know how exactly Poisonous Blades work, so you see it is better than Elusive Jump, although Elusive Jump a great damage with a very low cd(12).. While Poisonous Blades have 26 seconds. I don't know, maybe, you're right since you know better about it.

Anyways, again you wanna compare to BD, ok, but let me show you my scenario.. So let's take into account what you said about skills 3/4 Poison and 3/4 counter... Let's say BD started the pvp with ham, after ham, he will use counter, now you are free, use gouge step back, stealth, disappear for some time, till the counter runs off, come blow your combos, with that , you will receive 0 damage from counter. If shield was 3/4, it would be even easier, there will be no need to run away from counter. Now if you gonna start the pvp, you will get hammed after dealing some good dmg, survive the ham and re-do your combo. One cannot simply imagine a pvp tho, cuz many other factors could affect the outcome.

"those experts hit less than my normal attack. whats the point on using them?" -Extra damage beside your normal damage, maybe? Do you see now how ppl just want OP skill for their class. Now a skill is useless because it deals less dmg than ur main?

Ok, lets come to Ranger.. Rogue can slow down the Ranger, and damage him from area with a good damage with 2 distance damage skills that you called "useless", and of course can use that powerful Jump, I guess it has 12secs Cd? That is not long at all.. Imagine if a Ranger is kiting, then a Rogue jumps at him, deals his damage combos, then end it with Gouge and then Stealth, that would be enough to start another jump combo. Or? Even if the Ranger, however could run away, 4 sec knives will do a good job. And you don't have to get trapped.  ;) Only trap that cannot be avoided is Cage, but still, Rogue can use Elusive Jump, even when he is trapped with normal Traps, right? (Oh yeah,Cage is another skill that gets its effect cancelled)

Edited by gladiator

I don't know how exactly Poisonous Blades work, so you see it is better than Elusive Jump, although Elusive Jump a great damage with a very low cd(12).. While Poisonous Blades have 26 seconds. I don't know, maybe, you're right since you know better about it.

Anyways, again you wanna compare to BD, ok, but let me show you my scenario.. So let's take into account what you said about skills 3/4 Poison and 3/4 counter... Let's say BD started the pvp with ham, after ham, he will use counter, now you are free, use gouge step back, stealth, disappear for some time, till the counter runs off, come blow your combos, with that , you will receive 0 damage from counter. If shield was 3/4, it would be even easier, there will be no need to run away from counter. Now if you gonna start the pvp, you will get hammed after dealing some good dmg, survive the ham and re-do your combo. One cannot simply imagine a pvp tho, cuz many other factors could affect the outcome.

"those experts hit less than my normal attack. whats the point on using them?" -Extra damage beside your normal damage, maybe? Do you see now how ppl just want OP skill for their class. Now a skill is useless because it deals less dmg than ur main?

Ok, lets come to Ranger.. Rogue can slow down the Ranger, and damage him from area with a good damage with 2 distance damage skills that you called "useless", and of course can use that powerful Jump, I guess it has 12secs Cd? That is not long at all.. Imagine if a Ranger is kiting, then a Rogue jumps at him, deals his damage combos, then end it with Gouge and then Stealth, that would be enough to start another jump combo. Or? Even if the Ranger, however could run away, 4 sec knives will do a good job. And you don't have to get trapped.  ;) Only trap that cannot be avoided is Cage, but still, Rogue can use Elusive Jump, even when he is trapped with normal Traps, right? (Oh yeah,Cage is another skill that gets its effect cancelled)

Hehehehehe, i can see that you don´t use rogue. I have been doing pvps for ages. If u pvp a good bd, sometimes u don´t even survive after he uses harmstring + counter on you. If you survive,then he uses shield, and that is when you say rogue uses combo... but i need several seconds to just break the combo. When you notice it, harmstring + counter available again. Try to survive to a 2nd round.

In relation to rangers, while you use both ranged expert skills of the rogue, the ranger has already owned you in seconds with blessing. I must admit i have a secret combo to own rangers easily, but it took me a long time to figure it out. But without my combo, i would lose most times against rangers. 

don't forget that when rogue go into stealth mode,bds start to spam their's weird skill that make them run faster. that shit stun and make stealth useless at the same time.

Why don't you think about mauch probabilities of skills' failure? In my opinion rogue > ranger most of the time, unless you're a dumb rogue.

Jump is OP! So is rogue, although not as op as bd.

Anyway, this game isnt purely based on pvp, this game is designed for fun purpose through pvp, arena, pve, war, interactions between players.

Also... this is a team work-based mmo, not individual.

Edited by Laurelle

Sorry,Julie, but you are the one that makes me having to write so clearly. Even you are a mod and it is not your duty,you are not supposed to suggest clientes to find another game if they are not satisfied. I would like to know what your boss thinks about that. And consider this is just a game.Try to do it in a real and bigger company when you get older and your post depends on every action you take.

But as i said before,you are not the only one not qualified for your post. You claim mods keep forum clean of fights when you also fight,as i saw with poley, swaaz and even you.

As far as i am concerned, you have lost a client and i will follow your advise of finding another game. Dont worry,if i find a better game i will encourage all my friends ingame to do the same.

After all,you stated that devs dont care about what we think.

I hope you learn this second lesson too.

Don't need to find another game, forum mods don't have any special power in game they're normal players, they will get involve in your topic and ban you unfairly I usually don't pay attention to them.

It's not like if they agree with your suggestion and can do something about it haha :P

You've got some good points, rogue has too many disadvantages over other classes and as a customer if you aren't satisfied with a product you have a right to complain so developers will look at it and try to make it better, as a rogue I agree with you too :P

Jump isn't an op skill.