Improvement of rogue expert skills in future updates.

Jarlaxxle

Hello,dear devs. My main and only account is a rogue lvl 20, in US Sapphire realm, and i am quite an old player. For some years, it was really fun to play it.However, nowadays, with each update, you are really ruining my class. I don´t know if you prefer elfs over mcs, or you just hate rogue class, buch each time you do updates, you make rogues even weaker.

Maybe I can start with the famous expert skills.

1st one: Jump. I don´t know why but you changed it and now you can´t even crit when you use it. 0 sense.

2nd and 3rd ones: Flurry of steel and ricochet. 2 useless skills in which you have to buy and use knives (i think it is the only class in  which 2 of the experts skills require to buy things), the damage is a shit even compared with base attacks and if you use them in stealth  mode on you cancel it. What is the point of using them when the damage is lower than a regular attack?

4th one: poison: only decent active skill.

5th one: extermination: a passive skill that is not significant in combat.

Now, every rogue agrees with me in this sense. You devs have created a really useless and low damage expert skills. Expert skills should be the best skills of each class and rogue expert skills are not that. They are just a waste of gold and energy if you use them. The only nice ones are jump and poison. So 2/5 decent percentage  you think is something to be proud of having developed it?

Who has had the brilliant idea of developing rogue skills? I hope you fire him/her/them because they are like the scriptwriters of a really bad film.However, if you look at any other class, specially on elf side, 4/5 or even 5/5 are very useful or even OP. Do i have to consider the Blade Dancer class?

Secondly, not only you ruined rogues expert skills but you also ruined the most important skill in rogues: stealth. Any other class, just using one of its own skills or the expert skills you provided to them, are able to cancel our stealth. So, not happy with providing useless experts for rogues... you also ruin our main skill? Now any other class can cancel our stealth, and even in dungeon, traps also remove it.

Now, think in another top skills at other classes. Is there any way to cancel druid root? no. To cancel shaman heal? no. To cancel bd shield? no

I think you are really laughing at us. And you should be really worried when your own game users/clients feel that are being defrauded. Because you are charging for a defective service. A service in which when we had a good account and suddenly it gets ruined, in order to keep being competitive we have to amp and amp as a crazy. Any other class doesnt need to be as amped as rogues because they have good skills. But rogues? With all the facts I stated before?

I hope you consider it in future updates.

By the way, maybe you are not noticing it, but as a general rule, in most of the realms, mc side is getting worse and a higher number of Mcs is changing side or leaving game, due to the "great" improvements you are doing. If things doens´t change, you will have a really big problem, because many rogues users will stop playing this game, including me.

flurry of steel and ricochet no longer require knives, if I remember correctly.

Yes, since 4.9.

I have one knife left. I'm willing to sell it for 100-300k if someone is interested.

Mcs can never complain as long as they have Dks, Warlocks, Necromancers, and Shamans still "un-nerfed". They nerfed Warlocks and Shaman actually, but, however, they are still OP as f*ck vs melees... Necromancer has that other skill "Mental Pit" and the deadly combo of Sleep-Fear-Pit. It is annoying as hell to see MCs complaining about Elves while they as OP stuff as Elves themselves. I also realised lately that Shaman's light shield skill (that works like counterattack) is actually as OP as counterattack at 4/4. it lasts ridiculously long, but the damage is less that counter's damage. And the hit rate is almost the same at 4/4 in both skills. Remove Counterattack's critical? Ok, that we want all... Not to mention Warlocks and Dks, that can cycle stuns infinitely as long as they have the mana.

I don't know why you considered Flurry of Steel as a "useless" skill.. According to my info, it has only 4 secs cd, and average damage of 300 for an average amped Rogue, imagine the amount of dps, that is almost 70-80 dps added for a Rogue. Extermination isn't useless as well, reduces skills' cooldown and attack speed of the char. how is it useless? Ricochet is pretty good damage dealing skill, and it is equivalent for the Ranger's "Hail of Arrows", I suppose..

I'm sure all of the skills you called "useless" you have tried them only at 1/4, lemme tell you, every single expert skill is useless at 1/4, and most of them are OP at 3-4/4...

Oh and speaking of useless experts, every class has those skills... A Paladin, for example, has the "Illumination" skill, it is pretty useless and some don't even buy it. But, I, personally, don't always complain about it because I know we have other very good skills.

Oh and speaking of useless experts, every class has those skills...

Druid's "Invigorating Stream" beats everything in being useless :good: since they have removed the push effect which was awesome :/ Edited by Julie

Mcs can never complain as long as they have Dks, Warlocks, Necromancers, and Shamans still "un-nerfed". They nerfed Warlocks and Shaman actually, but, however, they are still OP as f*ck vs melees... Necromancer has that other skill "Mental Pit" and the deadly combo of Sleep-Fear-Pit. It is annoying as hell to see MCs complaining about Elves while they as OP stuff as Elves themselves. I also realised lately that Shaman's light shield skill (that works like counterattack) is actually as OP as counterattack at 4/4. it lasts ridiculously long, but the damage is less that counter's damage. And the hit rate is almost the same at 4/4 in both skills. Remove Counterattack's critical? Ok, that we want all... Not to mention Warlocks and Dks, that can cycle stuns infinitely as long as they have the mana.

I don't know why you considered Flurry of Steel as a "useless" skill.. According to my info, it has only 4 secs cd, and average damage of 300 for an average amped Rogue, imagine the amount of dps, that is almost 70-80 dps added for a Rogue. Extermination isn't useless as well, reduces skills' cooldown and attack speed of the char. how is it useless? Ricochet is pretty good damage dealing skill, and it is equivalent for the Ranger's "Hail of Arrows", I suppose..

I'm sure all of the skills you called "useless" you have tried them only at 1/4, lemme tell you, every single expert skill is useless at 1/4, and most of them are OP at 3-4/4...

Oh and speaking of useless experts, every class has those skills... A Paladin, for example, has the "Illumination" skill, it is pretty useless and some don't even buy it. But, I, personally, don't always complain about it because I know we have other very good skills.

Any magic/ranged class will always have a great advantage over a melee class, i have never doubt it. You say warlocks and shamans are OP vs melees, it´s right, but as same as druids,magues,priests,rangers, vs melees.

You speak about the deadly combo of necromancer...however, i haven´t seen any necromancer winning druids as a general rule, and the same thing is applied to shamans.

You also mention warlocks and dks kitting, but it is very very difficult to do it, and energy is low in those classes. However, druids can kite much better and easier, and they have plenty energy to do this.

I think you can´t start comparisons between mcs and elfs, because there are no better classes than Druids and bds. That is why most players changing sides.

Secondly, i have to say something new about rogue skills. Maybe you didn´t realize it but 2 of the main rogue skills, dodge and kick in the back are just useful against melees. Now imagine a dodge + kick 4/4 both rogue build against any magic user (shaman, necro, warlock, druid, priest, mague, etc). Do you think is it useful? It is just good against melees. Now imagine our surprise when suddenly, devs add accuracy to bds in an expert skill so now it is easier for them to avoid our dodge. As you see, 2 of our main skills are just useful against melees, but we are helpless against magic classes if we use them at max level. Maybe i am ignorant,but other classes main skills are usefull against any other class, melee or magic/ranged.

Now, referring to the expert skills, you said i am not using the 3 useless expert skills for rogues at max level. Have you ever seen any good rogue in the server using any of these shits at max level? Are you crazy? Let´s start comparing again... maybe with a bd. Bd with shield and counter attack at max lvl can own us in seconds... and you are suggesting that we should use any of the useless skills i said before at max level? So what? to do them low damage? Even using knife skill each 4 seconds, it will barely manage to break shield. And it is just 1 example. I don´t want to compare it with druids and so other many classes.

It is ok if you think so, and of course any comments are welcome, but i am afraid you are not right.

So to sum up, is there any other class in the game in which the best/top main skill ( i am referring in rogues to stealth skill) can be cancelled by most other classes? i doubt so. Is there any other class where 2 of the main skills are just useful vs melees but useless against the rest classes? I dont know (but i just see that to make things worse, devs help those melee classes asbds to avoid our dodge by adding them more accuracy). Is there any other class with 3/5 useless expert skills? I doubt so.

Nowadays, if a rogue is not amped enough, it will be owned by any other class. You are using your pala as example? It is fine, but as far as i am concerned, it is a class created for noobs, where if you use banner and trap at max level, you can win easily your enemy. And do you know what? as banner is magic damage, not only rogue must have a high physical defense, but magic defense as well.

Fortunately, you are not frustrated because your class has been nerfed at all, but i am i my right to say it.

Cheers

Druid's "Invigorating Stream" beats everything in being useless :good: since they have removed the push effect which was awesome :/

Well if you suggest that druids must have more Op skills, soon all mc side will change for druids,then you will just see druids in game. ;D

Just skilled Druids are op and if Forest Song fails the first time you are ehm... dead? And your topic is only about PvP anyway?

My topic is because as a rogue user i feel defrauded about the way devs have ruined my class, mainly in relation to pvp, but also the same applies to arena and even in environment; now you can´t even use stealth in dungeons because mob detect you.

Julie, maybe there are few OP druids, but then there are plenty of pro druids. Most of the players are able to read skills and think how to use them, otherwise wtf are they doing here. It is not my fault if some players are unable to know how to use decently their skills. The problem is that when u get a +9/+10 account with a great effort and you see low amp players winning you easily (not because they are skilled but because of devs "great changes")... then, there is something wrong.

You are right about some points, for example the one using stealth and the mobs still can find you, should be changed.

To your other part about low amps winning you easily: Sadly the game is not pvp based and nothing will be changed just to make the pvpers happier. The expert skills are all made to fight as group the environment.

Mcs can never complain as long as they have, Warlocks,  and Shamans still "un-nerfed". 

You don't even know what you're talking about  :crazy:  :crazy:  Those class have been nerfed many times.

Shaman earthquake could take an area as big as the pala banner before and devs nerfed it.

Their blind could send you like 8000000000 meter  away just 2/5

Warlock could stun you for a good time,but nerfed it cuz elfs were complaining about how we used to block the bridge of T4 in every war. ''Here is the reason of why there are 3 bridges close of t4''

Don't make me talk about more mcs nerfed skills cuz i wouldn't finish today.

You are right about some points, for example the one using stealth and the mobs still can find you, should be changed.

To your other part about low amps winning you easily: Sadly the game is not pvp based and nothing will be changed just to make the pvpers happier. The expert skills are all made to fight as group the environment.

Julie, do u really think that? Many players in game just play to pvp in cave and do arenas. In fact, devs take much money from this: tickets, gladiator pots, etc.

So please, don´t tell me the game is not based on that. And now that you say that expert skills are made to fight as group, i realize rogues ones are even more shit than what i thought before.

As far as I am concerned, in any game of this kind, the most important part is pvp, not environment. Most games focus on that. If warspear devs don´t care about pvp and what users say about this, then I m quite sure this game will never reach the top positions.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Just skilled Druids are op and if Forest Song fails the first time you are ehm... dead? And your topic is only about PvP anyway?

That skill rarely fail.

Physik's first druid was full +0 with only the staff +10 and he used to beat everyone in cave just with root 5/5 and forest song 4/4

attack-root-attack you again and heal himself and continue attacking-forest song-heal urself and don't attack him till the skill finish-attack him again-use root....Etc that shit is an infinite combo.

plus they can run all the times they want.

the game isnt about 1vs1,but devs invented a potion of chaos and don't come at me with the story that devs only invented that pots cuz we were complaining.

the game isnt for 1vs1,but devs removed all the bats from pvp cave -_- wow nice.

I wouldn't complain about elusive jump if devs nerf hamstring-counter attack critical-druids super mega heal expert skill and all their's stun time.

if they nerfed dark cirle time,why not nerf elf's stun time?

Edited by baskentliii

Julie, do u really think that? Many players in game just play to pvp in cave and do arenas. In fact, devs take much money from this: tickets, gladiator pots, etc.

So please, don´t tell me the game is not based on that. And now that you say that expert skills are made to fight as group, i realize rogues ones are even more shit than what i thought before.

As far as I am concerned, in any game of this kind, the most important part is pvp, not environment. Most games focus on that. If warspear devs don´t care about pvp and what users say about this, then I m quite sure this game will never reach the top positions.

The game is not pvp BASED, means, yes, you can pvp but that's not what the game is made for or what it is about.

If the players who are just in the game to pvp are not happy about how the game is like, then they should find a different game which is focused on pvp.

The game is not pvp BASED, means, yes, you can pvp but that's not what the game is made for or what it is about.

If the players who are just in the game to pvp are not happy about how the game is like, then they should find a different game which is focused on pvp.

thats not true,devs have to listen to the players suggestions  cuz we are the one who make their's paycheck.

Remember, There's not game without players and there's no players without game.

Admins ain't the bosses ;) we the players are.

Julie, could you explain to me what is the basis of this game? I have been playing warspear for many years, and the main goal in this game was to lvl up the charactersto lvl 20 and farm bosses to get best items, improve your account and try to be the best one in pvps and arenas. Last year, devs started to add some environment elements such as guilds wars.

Please, dont take me as a fool. Why do players want to have the best items? To prove they are the best. Where? In arena and in pvps. Do you think I care if a player says he kills a boss fast? Otherwise, what is the sense of a multiplayer game? If devs were interested on environment and not in fights between players, game would have been designed as a campaign mode in games such as Diablo.

Any kind of multiplayer game is designed taking very much into consideration this aspect between players fights. Environment, dungeons are just means to an end, the end of getting good items and prove you are the best by fighting other players.

In addition, game charges for almost everything, specially things related to players fightings. As bansk said before, chaos pot was the latest thing devs added. More things? Arena tickets, Gladiator potions, Signs to improve your characters, and so on. So, are you saying that fightings between players is not a source of income to the game?

For players, Warspear is a game. For people as you, warspear is a work and a business (idk if u earn anything being a mod). And it is impertinent the way in which game charges for everything. All is devoted for players to pay and pay and pay more. In Spain,Julie, there is a saying: in a business, the customer is always right. Do you know what does it mean? If the customer is not happy with the product, try to find the problem and solve it, so he/her is happy and you gain more clients in this way.

For this reason, if you are offering a service in which the players and clients waste money, you owe us everything, and at least, you have to consider everything in which we are not happy with, trying to solve it and improve it if possible.

But far away from this, all I get from a mod is that if i don´t like the way the game is changing, then i should stop playing Warspear and find another game. 

Excuse me? Is there anybody in charge in this section? If my employee suggested a client that he should find another game, i would fire him/her immediately.

Idk you Julie, but you are proving you are not qualified enough for your post. I am not a kid, and I am not saying silly things, i am just an old player and client stating facts and things, and the last thing you can do is suggesting me to find another game. And I must say you are not the only one suggesting the game is the way it is and fu** anything the players think.

This is the way a game crashes, so i hope you consider my lesson and try to be more professional. Don´t worry, i won´t charge anything for it,  :give_rose:

I will consider what you said if you stop to treat me like I were a little kid. I'm young but not stupid. By the way it's what Devs said "game is not pvp based" so whatever. You can complain more and more, in the end it will change nothing. Or less.

Oh and in a position of a moderator it's not our duty to help to improve the game, we are only here to keep the forum clean from fights and stuff

Edited by Julie

never called you kid or treated you like one,those are you own answer and don't get mad for a person who is complaining cuz gms ducked up his favorite side.

you ain't mc so you don't knnow the feeling.About me,yes i've been mc and elf .

We already know that is not your duty,we are complaining to make admins understand how ducked up mc side is.

Edited by baskentliii

I'm playing Mc on Eu Eme and started warspear on Mc (on Us Sap) so I pretty much know the feeling. Do you play on Elves?

I'm of to sleep now anywayz, enjoy your day both of you

Edited by Julie

ofc i play there as well, I've used weeyart's char many times and know how op bd class is.

Weezyart is just +9 with outdated items and i just went to pvp and killed half of Sithlords melee members included the famous''Shockboner''.

I will consider what you said if you stop to treat me like I were a little kid. I'm young but not stupid. By the way it's what Devs said "game is not pvp based" so whatever. You can complain more and more, in the end it will change nothing. Or less.

Oh and in a position of a moderator it's not our duty to help to improve the game, we are only here to keep the forum clean from fights and stuff

Sorry,Julie, but you are the one that makes me having to write so clearly. Even you are a mod and it is not your duty,you are not supposed to suggest clientes to find another game if they are not satisfied. I would like to know what your boss thinks about that. And consider this is just a game.Try to do it in a real and bigger company when you get older and your post depends on every action you take.

But as i said before,you are not the only one not qualified for your post. You claim mods keep forum clean of fights when you also fight,as i saw with poley, swaaz and even you.

As far as i am concerned, you have lost a client and i will follow your advise of finding another game. Dont worry,if i find a better game i will encourage all my friends ingame to do the same.

After all,you stated that devs dont care about what we think.

I hope you learn this second lesson too.

Between fighting and argueing is a big difference. One lesson for you to learn :)

If you want to know what my boss thinks about it you can ask Roland anytime.

How are we going to ask him if never pay attention to us the ''costumers''?

and Jarlax is right,if you were working in my company and you tell to a client to go another one,you would be fired of my company lol

the same goes for Roland if he says that.

Edited by baskentliii

ofc i play there as well, I've used weeyart's char many times and know how op bd class is.

Weezyart is just +9 with outdated items and i just went to pvp and killed half of Sithlords melee members included the famous''Shockboner''.

This didn't happen because I haven't been in pvp cave in a month. I think pvp is pointless. I only pvp on request.

Edited by Boneshockr

You don't even know what you're talking about  :crazy:  :crazy:  Those class have been nerfed many times.

Shaman earthquake could take an area as big as the pala banner before and devs nerfed it.

Their blind could send you like 8000000000 meter  away just 2/5

Warlock could stun you for a good time,but nerfed it cuz elfs were complaining about how we used to block the bridge of T4 in every war. ''Here is the reason of why there are 3 bridges close of t4''

Don't make me talk about more mcs nerfed skills cuz i wouldn't finish today.

I guess I said that they were nerfed. However, you just read some of my post and left some.

Elves have also skills that were nerfed... And what is even the point of nerfing a skill, when it is still op? Warlocks, Necros and Shaman can still own any melees.

Any magic/ranged class will always have a great advantage over a melee class, i have never doubt it. You say warlocks and shamans are OP vs melees, it´s right, but as same as druids,magues,priests,rangers, vs melees.

You speak about the deadly combo of necromancer...however, i haven´t seen any necromancer winning druids as a general rule, and the same thing is applied to shamans.

You also mention warlocks and dks kitting, but it is very very difficult to do it, and energy is low in those classes. However, druids can kite much better and easier, and they have plenty energy to do this.

I think you can´t start comparisons between mcs and elfs, because there are no better classes than Druids and bds. That is why most players changing sides.

Secondly, i have to say something new about rogue skills. Maybe you didn´t realize it but 2 of the main rogue skills, dodge and kick in the back are just useful against melees. Now imagine a dodge + kick 4/4 both rogue build against any magic user (shaman, necro, warlock, druid, priest, mague, etc). Do you think is it useful? It is just good against melees. Now imagine our surprise when suddenly, devs add accuracy to bds in an expert skill so now it is easier for them to avoid our dodge. As you see, 2 of our main skills are just useful against melees, but we are helpless against magic classes if we use them at max level. Maybe i am ignorant,but other classes main skills are usefull against any other class, melee or magic/ranged.

Now, referring to the expert skills, you said i am not using the 3 useless expert skills for rogues at max level. Have you ever seen any good rogue in the server using any of these shits at max level? Are you crazy? Let´s start comparing again... maybe with a bd. Bd with shield and counter attack at max lvl can own us in seconds... and you are suggesting that we should use any of the useless skills i said before at max level? So what? to do them low damage? Even using knife skill each 4 seconds, it will barely manage to break shield. And it is just 1 example. I don´t want to compare it with druids and so other many classes.

It is ok if you think so, and of course any comments are welcome, but i am afraid you are not right.

So to sum up, is there any other class in the game in which the best/top main skill ( i am referring in rogues to stealth skill) can be cancelled by most other classes? i doubt so. Is there any other class where 2 of the main skills are just useful vs melees but useless against the rest classes? I dont know (but i just see that to make things worse, devs help those melee classes asbds to avoid our dodge by adding them more accuracy). Is there any other class with 3/5 useless expert skills? I doubt so.

Nowadays, if a rogue is not amped enough, it will be owned by any other class. You are using your pala as example? It is fine, but as far as i am concerned, it is a class created for noobs, where if you use banner and trap at max level, you can win easily your enemy. And do you know what? as banner is magic damage, not only rogue must have a high physical defense, but magic defense as well.

Fortunately, you are not frustrated because your class has been nerfed at all, but i am i my right to say it.

Cheers

Maybe you should see some skilled Necros fighting, they literally paralyze their opponents. Shaman is not that much effective vs casters as it is vs melee. And why would Dk and Warlocks run out of mana, when they can equip the same gears as their opposite classes, not to forget 3 MP from passive skill for the Forsakens. If the Mana goes out, then it is probably the player's fault.

Secondly, since when is dodge "useless" vs casters? Actually, a high dodge is very useful against casters, since they mostly have low accuracies. So a Rogue, with decent life steal, can heal himself against healers, while receiving 0 damages.

"other classes main skills are usefull against any other class, melee or magic/ranged." Wut? from where you got this info? You wanna say that Ranger's "Trap" is useful against casters??? Bd's "Parry" is useful against casters??? or is Mage's "Illusory Chains" useful against casters???  IF Rogue's "Dodge" is "useless" then so must be the Ranger's, or?

Now, referring to experts skills, I wasn't saying that you should level the skills up to 4/4, what I said is, that you can't complain about a 1/4 expert skill, because all of the expert skills at 1/4 suck. Also take into account that you are comparing two different role classes, I would rather compare damager class to damager one, tank to tank.. I wouldn't compare Mages to healers, I wouldn't say "Whoaa give Mages heal skill, why give only healers heal skill." Did that make sense? No, so is your comparison.

Thank you.. Right or not right, everyone has his opinion.

To sum up, yea, there are skills that could be avoided by other classes. For example, there is Ranger's Trap, every class can avoid it, right? And why rogues have "Gouge"? Isn't a Rogue after using Gouge > Stealth supposed to step back or move around? to avoid being caught by the opponent? If you are that kind of Rogues who stays still, then you are like those Rangers who just stay still and spam skills. And yes, as I said, there classes that have skills useless against some classes. 3/5 useless experts? Well, I can name many, wayyy too many, if I consider your meaning of the word "Useless", you are(actually not only you, but many other ppl) considering a skill as "Useless" if is not OP. And what? at ducking 1/4!!! Come on...

Nowadays, if you are low amp'ed, you will suck whatever class you are, because of many experts skills that give the more high amp'ed more advantages. And btw Banner is avoidable, just 3 steps back n you are safe, you will just be hit 2-3 times if you run fast enough.

Unfortunately, my class was not only nerfed, but also given shitty experts. Nevertheless, I'm not frustrated, because they are not useless, even though "Illumination" works only for ONE faction, so basically doesn't work against 9 classes, even though "Sun Seal" is so weak at 1/4, even though "Repellant Strike" works only when using shield.

But I'm not complaining, because Sun Seal is very good at 4/4 while you are complaining about such skill(that is bad at 1/4, but, who knows, good at 4/4), and Repellant Strike is gives a stun for shield users despite its disadvantage. Not complaining about all of those experts because we have others that fulfill the gap. So does the Rogue.

P.S. I know BD is an OP class, even elves want it nerfed.

Cheers

Secondly, since when is dodge "useless" vs casters? Actually, a high dodge is very useful against casters, since they mostly have low accuracies. So a Rogue, with decent life steal, can heal himself against healers, while receiving 0 damages.

I'm a rogue lv14 with 35.2% dodge and i've pvped to casters with 2% accuracy that never dodge an attack.

Any elf's skill have been nerfed,the only skills we mcs complained was about counter and banner and devs didn't do anything to counter.

the just fixed banner cuz the skill wasn't supposed to work like it did  before.

Edited by baskentliii

Also take into account that you are comparing two different role classes, I would rather compare damager class to damager one, tank to tank.. I wouldn't compare Mages to healers, I wouldn't say "Whoaa give Mages heal skill, why give only healers heal skill." Did that make sense? No, so is your comparison.

Ok, can you tell me which kind of class can be compared to rogues? Ty

I'm a rogue lv14 with 35.2% dodge and i've pvped to casters with 2% accuracy that never dodge an attack.

Any elf's skill have been nerfed,the only skills we mcs complained was about counter and banner and devs didn't do anything to counter.

the just fixed banner cuz the skill wasn't supposed to work like it did  before.

How the hell can this happen?? 35.% dodge vs 2% accuracy, and never dodge? I have ~10% dodge in my Paladin and I dodge way too much against casters. Maybe because I'm an elf you are an mc? So luck stands always by our side.. same btw happens with me, I have 15.1% block and some pvps come and I don't block shit. But when I block too much, I'd rek em all. :dirol: Same goes for Rogues and their dodge.

Fun story: Today, I even have beaten Dopknight 1 time because of my lucky blocks and parries, and wpn stuns. And now the score is something like 1-20 :[

Anyways, there will come one day and counter will be, hopefully, nerfed...

Edited by gladiator

So a melee class is compared to a ranged class? idk mate 

Not this was the point.. But of course you can't compare tanking class to a damager, or a healer to a tank, or damager.. For me, I'd compare a damager(which is Rogue in this case) to another damager (Ranger could be).