[2015.11.25] A week before the Median Night Holiday ends

Peter_Munk

joker_small.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The Horror Circus will be leaving us soon. And with it all its unique rewards. It will however be back next year but that’s a whole year away! So take this time before it leaves to get involved. The Circus owners make the last week a particularly generous one. In this final week, the rewards are further extended!

Changes in rides

“Angry Pumpkins”

- Extended number of Good Luck Tokens you can receive when completing the ride: 1 token for every 2 pumpkins

- Extended ride time for level 23-26: Now 3 minutes!

“Night rider ride” (solo)

- Extended number of Good Luck Tokens you can receive when completing the ride: 1 for each ghost

Hurry up and receive more Tokens and unique achievements!

Tickets: special offer

Until the end of the holiday, 50% off tickets for a ride in the Miracle shop. You still receive rewards but make sure you use all your Good Luck Tokens before the Circus leaves. Once it goes, so do your Good Luck Tokens!

Changes in Dungeons

Legendary Sam Hain costume added in all Horror Circus Dungeons!

Sam Hain was once an ordinary human. He went on to trick Garaan himself, stole the shard of the Spear, became immortal and obtained unprecedented might. Isn't that what every mortal dreams of?

His costume is a precious gift and to receive it you'll have to trick Luck itself. Would you dare challenge it like Sam Hain once did?

Good luck, everyone!
AIGRIND

We appreciate your work with solo rides. However, even with +10 weapons, passive guid DMG buff, DMG card and critical potion, and in-ride spheres optimally used, my mate and I can only get 5 tokens per angry pumpkins ride, out of the 13 required for the achievement.

Is it possible that the rewards are still too low for this ride? Must we try harder?

We appreciate your work with solo rides. However, even with +10 weapons, passive guid DMG buff, DMG card and critical potion, and in-ride spheres optimally used, my mate and I can only get 5 tokens per angry pumpkins ride, out of the 13 required for the achievement.

Is it possible that the rewards are still too low for this ride? Must we try harder?

Take the "pink" button too, once it appears take it again. It doubles ur dmg.

Well yes, 13 tokens/run in pumpkin ride is kinda impossible. I myself, as a priest, only can got 7 tokens (+magic card). Means i only killed 14 of 26 which must i kill for 13 tokens.

Edited by Laurelle

post-33120-0-65811700-1448748768_thumb.png

It's because the level 25+ mobs are bugged and devs don't even wanna agree that they ducked up in that regard. Doubt anyone got that achievement

Let see . Dev like he say no one will get 10 achivmants ???

Low lvl cant do joker and high lvl cant do ride

is this your plan . No one can do full 10 horror achivmants realy

ty dev . This year was great dissapointed hallwen updat

With barb 1h +10 lvl23 mace . Pot & scrolld dmg . Get killed 12 mob max . I need 26

Edited by firemastar

the max i could get are 7 tokens i.e 14/26 pumpkins killed ...PLS make changes to lvl 23-26 solo pumpkin ride . i have 9/10 achievemnts completed.

i miss pumpkin ride achievemnt which seems impossible even after trying  many times also after the changes were made T.T

When they give a preview of it. Then they have to make an official announcement, which will reveal the release date. And then the server stops :)