Need Official Answer

adywijaya

Question

37 answers to this question

Why is it fake?

is he using cheat engine or something to make the others think he is rich?(well,he is already rich,but he does it to make us feel poor.)

Why is it fake?

is he using cheat engine or something to make the others think he is rich?(well,he is already rich,but he does it to make us feel poor.)

yeah, artmoney, cheatengine, something like this stuff.

100kk it should be. Something like this.

Video is still fake, yes.

why is still fake, he is hassn though king of middle east AOA leader rich people no wonder he had 32m like that.

read roland last commentary.

Give me 3 good reasons to cheatengine money when PvPing someone

The fact that someone stated something doesn't mean it's true

I think there shouldn't be "3" in that Hassn's. He edited it after the taking of vid (?)

So it's only 2169443. Just a speculation tho.

The 3 in the end is edited too, otherwise the number wouldnt be in the middle and if you look closely both them 3s are not as much covering as the other numbers

Give me 3 good reasons to cheatengine money when PvPing someone

The fact that someone stated something doesn't mean it's true

attention,make the others feel poor, more attention.

attention,make the others feel poor, more attention.

>attention

He never uses forums

Also, it's hilarious to see people see "the 3 standing out" or the admin saying that it's fake when you've seen more than half of that money yourself. Keep up the good laughs

>attention

He never uses forums

Also, it's hilarious to see people see "the 3 standing out" or the admin saying that it's fake when you've seen more than half of that money yourself. Keep up the good laughs

I didn't say it's fake because its impossible to get that much money. I said it is fake because the 3 is clearly not as covering as the other numbers. Get yo facts right :D

And they both are devs so they actually CAN look inside of your account.

Edited by Thiefmastr

I didn't say it's fake because its impossible to get that much money. I said it is fake because the 3 is clearly not as covering as the other numbers. Get yo facts right :D

And they both are devs so they actually CAN look inside of your account.

Oh, trust me, it's very much possible under conditions that his guild is setup in. Also, nothing in that picture stands out, you simply see what you want to see to strengthen your shitty fact

But yea, you can believe some strangers on the internet, I'll believe my own eyes

Fake? Why? Don't you know Hassn? And as R0land said 100kk/100M is the limit. (Since the "k" stands for 3 0s. Like in 1k=1000) So why would it be fake?

Edited by gladiator

Fake? Why? Don't you know Hassn? And as R0land said 100kk/100M is the limit. (Since the "k" stands for 3 0s. Like in 1k=1000) So why would it be fake?

You don't know what cheat engine is?

You don't know what cheat engine is?

Yes.. But why are people insisting no one can reach that amount of gold? I know a friend, he never bought Mcoins, he still has more than 5M+ and other one something like 10M. So how would it be, when someone who heavily buys Mcoins.

Edited by gladiator

Yes.. But why are people insisting no one can reach that amount of gold? I know a friend, he never bought Mcoins, he still has more than 5M+ and other one something like 10M. So how would it be, when someone who heavily buys Mcoins.

Nobody said that you can't have that much gold

Oh, trust me, it's very much possible under conditions that his guild is setup in. Also, nothing in that picture stands out, you simply see what you want to see to strengthen your shitty fact

But yea, you can believe some strangers on the internet, I'll believe my own eyes

I rather trust the developers of the game, which actually know how much Hassn has (or not has), than you.

I rather trust the developers of the game, which actually know how much Hassn has (or not has), than you.

You can't even distinguish a dev between an admin. Why do you even bother

I think there shouldn't be "3" in that Hassn's. He edited it after the taking of vid (?)
So it's only 2169443. Just a speculation tho.

I said it is fake because the 3 is clearly not as covering as the other numbers. 

Not just the 3, "E/N" that i mark is also faded, everywhere the darker part from "AOA" overlap faded the numbers or letter.

So it wasn't deliberately to edit the 3 to look like a increased amount, but a result of the stupid AOA watermark flag on the video,

although the watermark is only on that video makes it suspicious, still could be fake as two admins claim but unless they checked the account, doubt it could be said just by looking at the video.

xn2ve20.png

Edited by Sulla