ive officially quit warspear, goodbye

wadeeh

like to say goodbye to all warspear players out there, most of u know me in elf my char name is:: [mrwade]  bladedancer lvl24

im quitting warspear for good and will never be back, ever. due to me  playing league of legends and forza and cod and focus on my job more.

had a lot of fun with all of you guys not a bad game, don't regret the game still is a good game just no time for it anymore.

SHOUT OUTS: to nazzy aka nessa very close good friend have a lot of good times with you, very outgoin person gonna miss u :(

bagoong snowleader snowslayer gonna miss u both been tight a lot thru the game guys very helpful friends very trustworthy :) keep it up u two ur proooo!!! aha

to all BETA guild members keep it up and do well for future BETA for me ok haha gl have fun yooo.

to pvpblade, vendetta, critcreee, snipedown, Danielle, Julie, kickegun, drizzzz, hihinice, angelinaa, xshamyy, emxsjado, xilenta, unrebil, voonz, amatarastu, diezeldog, frazaalone, evilcleo, gonmore, kimbolayts, mrfaze, mrsfaze, rapbow, shaaanu, ughhh, sivly, snowrange. u guys I thank u for the fun times on warspear and stay pro for me hahaa gonna miss u all.

so much more to say much too tired haha..

bye everyone have fun, best of luck for future :D

I will miss you sooooo much!!! With you one of our best BD's is leaving : My very best wishes and good luck for your real life and other games! :) I hope you will visit me or text me when you are bored :P

Cheers Wade! :friends:

Leaving the game is a brave decision bro, I wish you good luck to your life out there.

(I am an applicant for your account :D)

Officially quit warspear guys finally haha new owner is luke so take care and good luck with your futures :) gonna miss you all

Screenshot_2015-10-20-16-13-15.png

So smart ...

Is this a provocation somehow?

Account selling ? New owner?

You definetly are One smartliner posting this on Forum xD

I wonder how devs gonna act xD

Oh wait depends on the mcoinpuchasement of the new owner i forgot^^

So smart ...

Is this a provocation somehow?

Account selling ? New owner?

You definetly are One smartliner posting this on Forum xD

I wonder how devs gonna act xD

Oh wait depends on the mcoinpuchasement of the new owner i forgot^^

Leave him alone it's up to him

What is up to him? Account selling ? I guess so ya

I know it's prohibited but to post it exactly when Admins come online is hmm how should I say it.. a bit sneaky.

Lass es doch einfach. Es bringt dir sowieso nichts, ausser vielleicht die Freude, dass jemand wegen dir verbannt wird. Und ich sage das nicht weil ich mit ihm befreundet bin. Um ehrlich zu sein kenne ich ihn so gut wie garnicht. Ich kann es aber nicht leiden wenn jemand mit Absicht verpfeift wird

Lol? U freaking kidding me ? As if i care if admins are on or not

Someone selling Account over Forum should be instantly reported punished

About me replying cause and admin is on , is an assuption of ur mind darling

Justice is the only thing i stand for , this is the reason why i stood ground for ascetic against swaaz

I also dont come along with with the favouritsm of devs treating mcoinbuyers different than non-mcoin buyers

In the case of the "forbidden Account" buying

About ur problem with " u dont like it if Someone gets squealed"

-live with it , his own stupidity

Years too late to instruct me about anything here so i ask you nicely not to challenge my authority nor my decisions about anything

A Wonderful day 2u

sweet. And I'm allowed to question/challenge any authority, if you like it or not. I guess on the thing with Swaz I won't have to comment.

A good day to you too :)

Und ich habe immernoch kein persoenliches Problem mit dir falls du das jetzt denken solltest.

By the way, if you really stood for justice you should have been punished like Swaz. Problems are always two side related :)

sweet. And I'm allowed to question/challenge any authority, if you like it or not. I guess on the thing with Swaz I won't have to comment.

A good day to you too :)

Und ich habe immernoch kein persoenliches Problem mit dir falls du das jetzt denken solltest.

By the way, if you really stood for justice you should have been punished like Swaz. Problems are always two side related :)

u can challange my actions but you can only do something against it if you are the judge (admin) , so where did i do wrong? saying that its prohibated selling an account via forum :)?

and no i dont have a personal issue with you neither just incase if you think so 

is it possible to prove ur statement ? or explain what do you mean exactly by " you should have been punished like swaz" 

what do you know about this ? did you take part in this action ? were u related into this story? or do u just assume as everyone else who " hears" something :)?

oh ps : you dont need to switch to the german language every here and than im sure we are both capable of speaking the english language in a proper way so each of us can understand eachother quite good :)

but of course if you prefer the german language we can speak in german

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

u can challange my actions but you can only do something against it if you are the judge (admin) , so where did i do wrong? saying that its prohibated selling an account via forum :)?

and no i dont have a personal issue with you neither just incase if you think so 

is it possible to prove ur statement ? or explain what do you mean exactly by " you should have been punished like swaz" 

what do you know about this ? did you take part in this action ? were u related into this story? or do u just assume as everyone else who " hears" something :)?

oh ps : you dont need to switch to the german language every here and than im sure we are both capable of speaking the english language in a proper way so each of us can understand eachother quite good :)

but of course if you prefer the german language we can speak in german

Ah no, I don't have any problems to communicate in English since I can handle it quiet well.

And I'm not about to argue about some useless stuff right now, as I said, a problem is always two side related but whatever.

I might remind you that I actually have always defended you and don't really want to take part in the Poley-Swaz-drama.

And if you have ever heard the word moral you would just drop it right now and be quiet instead of bringing more dramas into this topic.

What is up to him? Account selling ? I guess so ya

I've checked the first post and this guy's account, everything is clear for now.

Maybe he just wants to say goodbye? -__-

Edited by r0land

Aw sorry julie yea maybe who knows ill visit :) ty

Im selling my acc via paypal guys ;)

I will be on till someone buy acc

Officially quit warspear guys finally haha new owner is luke so take care and good luck with your futures :) gonna miss you all

I've checked the first post and this guy's account, everything is clear for now.

Maybe he just wants to say goodbye? -__-

maybe u should read the 5th and 7th post also :D badum ts

Ah no, I don't have any problems to communicate in English since I can handle it quiet well.

And I'm not about to argue about some useless stuff right now, as I said, a problem is always two side related but whatever.

I might remind you that I actually have always defended you and don't really want to take part in the Poley-Swaz-drama.

And if you have ever heard the word moral you would just drop it right now and be quiet instead of bringing more dramas into this topic.

i asked you nicely to explain me these 2 sides view nothing more ?

hunny i stated it very very very often for everyone to read it " i dont need anyone defending me or staying ground for my actions " , 

like Oliver Kahn always said : the people who actually know me , know me !

what has moral to do with bringing up more dramas? 

i have said it earlier : your years to late to instruct me , teaching me about morals or anything is none of your business 

if you cant come along with the fact that i dont tollerate account sellers on forum than goodluck 

maybe u should read the 5th and 7th post also :D badum ts

yeah, I saw this too, the thing is device is still the same that was use in 2014 i.e.

Dunno if he sold something at all, but it looks like a bad joke.

yeah, I saw this too, the thing is device is still the same that was use in 2014 i.e.

Dunno if he sold something at all, but it looks like a bad joke.

alrighti senpai!