[new player, phone user] Hello, im… what to do?

Zerthi

Hello, im Zerthi... Ive played alot of games on PC. I started with Ultima Online, so I belong to older players.

I planning to play WarSpear, but i dont know exacly witchone class to choose, so my questions is:

-DK's are playable with shield for start solo game?

-on EU server are guilds who want have new player, like me?(i like PvE and PvP)

-I love Role Playing (RP), relise fantasy spirit, and play without emoticon, speakin as a character, not a player(if u know what i mean).

How ever i want play DK or Necro. Dk becouse shield wielder, Necro cuz DoT but dont know witch one are easlier for get know, exp and feels of a game?

Last question: mobs dont give exp, or its just cuz start island?

If u want know somethin about me, ask below. Soon i will finish webpage where i put all my exp about whole games what i played, and what I do.

Which one is easier, Death Knight or Necromancer? It depends. On you. And how you like to play.

Death Knights start off with a shield, but you can change it to a two handed weapon if you want or have enough money.

On the EU server there are probably guilds looking for new players. But I can't tell which guilds, since I play on US:P

I have never seen the concept of role playing in Warspear, but I have in other games. It could be a great player-implemented thing:)

No, mobs don't give xp. And they never will. That's just how the game works.

Hope this helped you sir and have a nice playing time :)