Halloween dungeon vote

Ikafati

Halloween dungeons  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like current Halloween dungeons?

I personally hate them. 95% of the players put a lot of emphasis on weapons, and they are mostly useless here. Majority of the players are 25th level or above, and the only option they have is Puppeteer's Workshop #6, which has bugged mobs (same as in Garu island) and "fixed" difficult (nothing changed). Most of the classes can solo #1-5 dungeons easily, for some reason. The drops are underwhelming too

To be honest, the entire event felt "weak"

Edited by Shil

As for the bugs, inb4allworkingnoissues

Screenshot_2015-11-16-23-16-55.png

^ here you can see we did kill the boss.

IMG-20151116-WA0026.jpg

^ here you can see the chest is still closed and the boss "wasnt killed"

As for the bugs, inb4allworkingnoissues

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-11-16-23-16-55.png

^ here you can see we did kill the boss.

attachicon.gifIMG-20151116-WA0026.jpg

^ here you can see the chest is still closed and the boss "wasnt killed"

This is actually not a bug...

In the first pic, everything seems ok. For you and your accompanists at least.

In the second pic, this is, apparently, a different run from the first pic. So basically what happened is, you and your friend, appearing next to you, forgot to touch one of the levers. So you had to separate from the whole party and go back looking for them. Meanwhile, the others went further and killed the boss, took the chest, and exited. You have now 10/10 levers touched, thus you have the teleport opened. You enter the boss area, and the quest to kill Wally is received. But there is no Wally anymore, for this reason, you can't complete the dungeon. The quest to kill Wally will ONLY be received after teleporting to the boss area.

How to avoid this? NEVER kill boss if any member of the party is still searching for levers. Actually, NEVER forget levers.

Edited by gladiator

I personally hate them. 95% of the players put a lot of emphasis on weapons, and they are mostly useless here. Majority of the players are 25th level or above, and the only option they have is Puppeteer's Workshop #6, which has bugged mobs (same as in Garu island) and "fixed" difficult (nothing changed). Most of the classes can solo #1-5 dungeons easily, for some reason. The drops are underwhelming too

To be honest, the entire event felt "weak"

Agreed, and I don't see developers logic how level 22 mob hit 80 and 26 hit 300.

i wanna have a simple find and kill dungeon again like last year...

What? No no no nononono... No. Those simple find and kill are just BORING after some time. I upvoted, because it is a whole new type dungeon. It is hard for noobs ( I don't mean low amps by noobs), and I know +9/10s who failed to do it. But another pt ( +7-8s) who actually did it perfectly. The only disadvantage is that it is harder for lower amps +6 and below. I wish the coming dungeons have more complicated ways to get solved, that doesn't require only amp, but also brain.

Reported for announcing a report.

Reported for reporting a report

What? No no no nononono... No. Those simple find and kill are just BORING after some time. I upvoted, because it is a whole new type dungeon. It is hard for noobs ( I don't mean low amps by noobs), and I know +9/10s who failed to do it. But another pt ( +7-8s) who actually did it perfectly. The only disadvantage is that it is harder for lower amps +6 and below. I wish the coming dungeons have more complicated ways to get solved, that doesn't require only amp, but also brain.

Complicated puzzles are not an option, since those will eventually get solved and solutions will be quickly spread around. It may even be a waste of time for devs - read up about what happened after TBoI - Rebirth release Edited by Shil

Reported for reporting a report

Complicated puzzles are not an option, since those will eventually get solved and solutions will be quickly spread around. It may even be a waste of time for devs - read up about what happened after TBoI - Rebirth release

I still prefer the type where you need to do somethings, if you've done those somethings other way, you will fail, or just will be harder. Or for example, you need to know a specific order of walking through, there might be different ways, but for sure there is only one which is easiest n fastest. So those types will take more time till someone knows the perfect run for them and thus, they will need more time to become boring. Unlike those ones where you just enter and kill every mob you see till you get to boss. Aw yeah, and bosses too, I like more when bosses have some special tricks to beat their OPness. And if you don't follow those tricks, you're gonna have hard times or fail. (Neglecting the amp of the pt members).

Since Kronus Dungeon, somehow,  dungeons are getting better and better. Not to mention raid bosses, which aren't our topic today.

Too bad, devs are reducing the value of farming those dungs or bosses by giving them sometimes sh*tty rewards.

I have a love-hate relationship with these dungeons. While I love them not being too ordinary, I hate the bugs and the steep jump at lv 23.

This "Jump" people are talking about had actually initially begun since the addition of the 3rd part of Ayvondil. People could, somehow, deal with it. Also the gap between Kronus Dungeon and Tree of Season Heroic is pretty big. People who have tried and practiced TS Heroic, wouldn't feel that much of a gap between both of them. So devs thought that the standard of lvl24+ players would have been already grown, it'd be illogical to add weaker or even same power mobs. That's what I think. But also not enough people have tried TS Heroic yet, so I don't blame who complains.

Btw the power of TS Heroic and Killers Workshop #6 are pretty close.

Edited by gladiator

Devs assumed that everyone is strong, forgetting new players. If I was new, clueless and would simply level, I would be very surprised if a mob who used to hit me for 100, would get a level and hit for 300. Very discouraging as well

Every fight feels like beating up a random ganking shitter in PvP cave. You know you will beat him easily, but he is still annoying

Edited by Shil

Devs give you hard times when u lvled your chars to lv25 and lv26 :bad:

As in the game story... #maybe

Edited by Laurelle

This is actually not a bug...

In the first pic, everything seems ok. For you and your accompanists at least.

In the second pic, this is, apparently, a different run from the first pic. So basically what happened is, you and your friend, appearing next to you, forgot to touch one of the levers. So you had to separate from the whole party and go back looking for them. Meanwhile, the others went further and killed the boss, took the chest, and exited. You have now 10/10 levers touched, thus you have the teleport opened. You enter the boss area, and the quest to kill Wally is received. But there is no Wally anymore, for this reason, you can't complete the dungeon. The quest to kill Wally will ONLY be received after teleporting to the boss area.

How to avoid this? NEVER kill boss if any member of the party is still searching for levers. Actually, NEVER forget levers.

It was in the same run but indeed he dced twice during the dungeon and didnt get all the levers before we killed Wally.

Thanks, now I kno the mechanism of the dungeon is poo aswell.