New Killer Puppet Spear. (Magic Amp)

Shannuu

Guys I saw a spear lvl 23 from horror in which main dmg is MAGICAL DAMAGE and NOT physical damage.

If we amplify then magic dmg increases and phulysical dmg remains constant which is about 334 or something.

Here what I was thinking...

324+all dmg accessories I guess

: pala will have 324+42+38+25+25 =454 pdmg

If enchanted with magic it will be like 500 pdmg

: +10 spear will be like 300 magic dmg and if enchanted with magic it will be like 350 magic dmg

So we get :::

1. 500 pdmg / 300 mdmg

2. 450 pdmg / 350 mdmg

If pala go all magic then

3. 324 pdmg / 420 mdmg

So what you guys think about this combo wep. Any idea what banner be like at 420-440 magic dmg xD

P.s

Don't forget the new cape/cloak that is lvl 22 craft with additional 5% magic ...so magic may go high 460-470 I guess ... :P

Please share your ideas

Peace \m/ xD

Edited by Shannuu

I don't know if going with Pdmg accessories and enchant with this spear is a good choice tho. It is like enchanting a no-magic spear with magic and using magic accessories. Quite awkward.

My opinion is: 

It is, indeed, a cool spear.. It might just not be as op as many thinks.. Let's say you deal 1000 damage with banner 4/4 and a +10 spear and magic crit ench and lvl22 rings n amulet, lvl22 craft cloak(494 magic). With average Mdef (30%) and 15% resi, 700 damage is dealt. And 381 Pdmg (Considering lvl26 Pala) would deal ~230 Pdmg on a normal defenced opponent (~35%). We still have Sun Seal damage, Idk actually the formula, but it'd be 

If you do this combo Fetter > Banner > Purify > Sun Seal. you'd end up doing around 500 Pdmg. And let's say 3 banner hits 2000(the opponent will run), 3 Fetter DoT ~200x3=600, Sun Seal ~400, since the opponent will run, banner will be wasted so best is to use our savior skill Harad's Call, dealing (~600 dmg?) with a kewl stun; total of almost 3500 Mdmg, overall dmg is ~4000 dmg if no evaded or crit'ed hits.... DUCK IT IS SO OP.. DUCK DUCK!!!!

P.S I know numbers might not be 100% correct, but it is my estimated numbers after I compared with my Magic-Damage ratio. The dmg might range from 3500-4000.. IT IS OP!!!!

But there is still one problem, imagine if you couldn't kill the opponent in that combo, for any reason, dodged many hits or the opponent has higher Hp or Def or both. You're gonna stay with very low dmg, and you will have to stay alive by healing till banner cd is over. The heal could reach more than 1000 easy, but one should sacrifice Purify totally for Aura and 3/5 Fetter for 5/5 Heal, so, no thanks.. I also do dungeon n dat's gon duck it up. Even for pvp'er 3/5 Fetter would make it easier for opponents to run, so let's say 3/5 Aura 5/5 Heal 5/5 Fetter. But I wouldn't go for that build either. So this spear isn't that perfect for me as a PvE built Pala. But if a pure PvP built rich dude puts his hands on it... Sh*t is rapin'. Might be a bug after all.  :pleasantry:

Buy Killer Puppets Glaive pm me.

Edited by gladiator

I'm a paladin and I always use this combo. Sun seal - atk - banner - foj - atk - purify - atk/heal. A paladin is a melee class and Sun seal has an average duration of 30 seconds. After sun seal your enemy will have a debuff that lets u heal for every damage dealt. Then I do normal atk after sun seals since experts have 2 sec cooldown. After normal atk, I use banner then Foj comes after. U can immideately use Foj since it is not an expert skill after banner and no one could run 1 second after a banner is placed. After foj u can do purify that will place DOT on enemy. Its impossible for him to run cause enemy has been in banner radius + Dot that slows him down + u doing normal atks. Also, U get 2x heal just by placing banner when u have Full lifesteal set and with sun seal effect. Lifesteal is also considered as dmg cause it steals a certain amount of hp and heals u. So by ur example, 700 banner dmg + 20% lifesteal will get u total of 840 dmg per tick. And full cooldown gears will also help really well. Hope u guys get it. ;)

I'm a paladin and I always use this combo. Sun seal - atk - banner - foj - atk - purify - atk/heal. A paladin is a melee class and Sun seal has an average duration of 30 seconds. After sun seal your enemy will have a debuff that lets u heal for every damage dealt. Then I do normal atk after sun seals since experts have 2 sec cooldown. After normal atk, I use banner then Foj comes after. U can immideately use Foj since it is not an expert skill after banner and no one could run 1 second after a banner is placed. After foj u can do purify that will place DOT on enemy. Its impossible for him to run cause enemy has been in banner radius + Dot that slows him down + u doing normal atks. Also, U get 2x heal just by placing banner when u have Full lifesteal set and with sun seal effect. Lifesteal is also considered as dmg cause it steals a certain amount of hp and heals u. So by ur example, 700 banner dmg + 20% lifesteal will get u total of 840 dmg per tick. And full cooldown gears will also help really well. Hope u guys get it. ;)

Wuuuuutttt?? How did 700 become 840 by using 20% lifesteal? How you can Fetter immediately after Banner? Performing the skill takes 1 second which is enough for the opponent to stun you if he is fast enough, and if he doesn't lag. You think enemy is gonna watch you while you perform your combos? Wuuuuuuuttt m8? Wuuuuttt?

lol. Do you even understand what lifesteal means? I'll give u numbers so u will understand it mate. Imagine enemy has 5k hp. You put banner that deals 700dmg/ tick. And u have 20% lifesteal. Lifesteal means you steal a certain amount of enemy hp and heals yourself. if u do 700 damage and has 20% lifesteal, u think u only do exact 700dmg and heal 140? Think mate. LIFESTEAL. THAT 140 YOU HEALED IS FROM HIS HP WHICH THE STAT LIFESTEAL GIVES U. IN SHORT, U DO 700 BANNER DAMAGE + 20% LIFESTEAL (140) = 840 IN TOTAL. I GUESS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LIFESTEAL MEANS. TRY TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR DOTA SO U WILL KNOW. LIFESTEAL. YOU STEAL A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HIS HP BASED ON YOUR DAMAGED INFLICTED AND HEALS TO YOUR SELF. GET IT NOW?

And about the banner thing, Have u even tried the combo I said to you? Words are easy to say. Real life application is different. How the duck will your enemy know when will u put banner? And he is also doing his combo lols. You think he can react that fast within 1 second? He will also NEED 1 SECOND to cast his stun. Just imagine the situation. U and he doing pvp. How will he know when u will put your banner? and after u put your banner u have 1 second to cast foj. Enemy is also doing combo FYI. And If he sees that banner, you think he can react within 1 second? Even if so, He will also need another 1 second to cast a stun skill. He is also doing combo not watching u. Get it?

I guess your definition of lifesteal is only " You heal everytime u attack". Lols. From the term Lifesteal itself, everyone already know it. 700 dmg with 20% lifesteal and u think u only do 700dmg? I guess u also don't even know how to calculate. Lols

Or maybe I'll explain it in the simpliest way I can. Imagine you have 100 damage and you have 10% lifesteal. How much damage do you do in every attack? And how much HP do you heal every attack? You do 100 damage and heal 10 every attack. So that 10 heal you got, You think its just a simple heal? Idioot. That 10 heal you got is from enemy HP because of lifesteal. You stole a certain amount of his HP and healed to yourself. So in every attack, you do 110 total damage and 10 heal to yourself. 100 from your Damage, 10 damage from Lifesteal which was transfered to you via heal. Get it now?

lol. Do you even understand what lifesteal means? I'll give u numbers so u will understand it mate. Imagine enemy has 5k hp. You put banner that deals 700dmg/ tick. And u have 20% lifesteal. Lifesteal means you steal a certain amount of enemy hp and heals yourself. if u do 700 damage and has 20% lifesteal, u think u only do exact 700dmg and heal 140? Think mate. LIFESTEAL. THAT 140 YOU HEALED IS FROM HIS HP WHICH THE STAT LIFESTEAL GIVES U. IN SHORT, U DO 700 BANNER DAMAGE + 20% LIFESTEAL (140) = 840 IN TOTAL. I GUESS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LIFESTEAL MEANS. TRY TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR DOTA SO U WILL KNOW. LIFESTEAL. YOU STEAL A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HIS HP BASED ON YOUR DAMAGED INFLICTED AND HEALS TO YOUR SELF. GET IT NOW?

I could have argued without showing screenshots, but I know if I don't, you would keep on arguing pointlessly like an idiot. So, here you go... And now if you argue more, then that means you are a total dumb and a mental retard.

Screenshot_2015-11-19-15-18-57.pngScreenshot_2015-11-19-15-19-02.pngScreenshot_2015-11-19-15-19-25.pngScreenshot_2015-11-19-15-19-29.png

It was clear from the examples you gave about Dota and League of Legends that you don't know anything about this game, one doesn't simply compare two different games, because both can have different concepts for the same given item. And you came here to argue bullshit with someone of about two years and a half of Pala experience, and without even showing screenshots.

And about the banner thing, Have u even tried the combo I said to you? Words are easy to say. Real life application is different. How the duck will your enemy know when will u put banner? And he is also doing his combo lols. You think he can react that fast within 1 second? He will also NEED 1 SECOND to cast his stun. Just imagine the situation. U and he doing pvp. How will he know when u will put your banner? and after u put your banner u have 1 second to cast foj. Enemy is also doing combo FYI. And If he sees that banner, you think he can react within 1 second? Even if so, He will also need another 1 second to cast a stun skill. He is also doing combo not watching u. Get it?

How about instead of talking, you try this combo vs me and let's see if you can pull it up.. Your opponent must be a noob if he doesn't see the Banner coming. 

I guess your definition of lifesteal is only " You heal everytime u attack". Lols. From the term Lifesteal itself, everyone already know it. 700 dmg with 20% lifesteal and u think u only do 700dmg? I guess u also don't even know how to calculate. Lols

:facepalm:

Edited by gladiator

It's really pointless arguing with someone who played paladin for 2 and a half year and yet doesn't know how lifesteal really works. LOL

Can't even understand what TOTAL Damage means. Come on kid. It's pretty obvious you lack the ability to think. Everything you say was just based on your 2.5 year experience in game as pala. Nobody cares LOL. Anyways, explaining things to you is really worthless since you don't even accept mistakes and has a high PRIDE of 2.5 year pala experience. Hahaha. Simple math equations and u don't even get it. Goodluck kid. Or should I say old man with a kid's brain. :D

It's really pointless arguing with someone who played paladin for 2 and a half year and yet doesn't know how lifesteal really works. LOL

Can't even understand what TOTAL Damage means. Come on kid. It's pretty obvious you lack the ability to think. Everything you say was just based on your 2.5 year experience in game as pala. Nobody cares LOL. Anyways, explaining things to you is really worthless since you don't even accept mistakes and has a high PRIDE of 2.5 year pala experience. Hahaha. Simple math equations and u don't even get it. Goodluck kid. Or should I say old man with a kid's brain. :D

Did you literally see the screenshots? Did you see how the damage didn't even change although lifesteal did? What the duck are you still arguing about? Are you retard or you are just acting like one? I expected a grownup mind would accept the fact that he sucks, when he sees proofs, but what you did is that you still argue without any evidences for your bs talking... And you call me a "kid"? Get a life ffs.

Osmium please stop to insult Gladiator and both of you calm a step down :)

I am pretty chill... And I wouldn't mind if he insults but at least with some reason to do so... But he is a little ignorant, who is just good at typing behind the computer screen.

Edited by gladiator

Did you see how the damage didn't even change although lifesteal did? .

I guess you still don't get it at all. I'll explain it again once more. If u have 100 damage and 10% lifesteal, offcourse u will do 100 damage per attack ob the enemy. But Everytime u attack, the enemy's HP is reduced by 110, not by 100 alone. Get it now? 100 for your damage and 10 for the lifesteal. You healed 10 because you stole 10 from enemy hp. So you did a total of 110 damage to your enemy everytime u hit hit him. I can't believe you still don't get it. 100 is your damage with 10% lifesteal.Get it now? Your attacks will always show 100 cause it is your damage. But you also an additional 10 because of lifesteal which is transferred to you via heal. Get it now? Or you still believe on what numbers will appear everytime u atk an enemy? :D

I am pretty chill... And I wouldn't mind if he insults but at least with some reason to do so... But he is a little ignorant, who is just good at typing behind the computer screen.

You don't even know how much damage total damage your attacks do on enemies lols. It's ok. I feel you. Just stick to regular numbers that appear on your screen. :)

I guess you still don't get it at all. I'll explain it again once more. If u have 100 damage and 10% lifesteal, offcourse u will do 100 damage per attack ob the enemy. But Everytime u attack, the enemy's HP is reduced by 110, not by 100 alone. Get it now? 100 for your damage and 10 for the lifesteal. You healed 10 because you stole 10 from enemy hp. So you did a total of 110 damage to your enemy everytime u hit hit him. I can't believe you still don't get it. 100 is your damage with 10% lifesteal.Get it now? Your attacks will always show 100 cause it is your damage. But you also an additional 10 because of lifesteal which is transferred to you via heal. Get it now? Or you still believe on what numbers will appear everytime u atk an enemy? :D

nahhh that's not how it works...

Then those 1k dmg bds/rogues with 20%+ lifesteal would deal 1.2k dmg and they don't.

You just get 20% of the dmg you dealt back as hp.

#randomcomment

but you still don't deal extra dmg

Edited by Thiefmastr

"I will argue more like an idiot without screenshots".. And I be lolling at you putting yourself in embarrassing situation.

Take a look once again on the previous pictures... On the Dummy I mean, you dummy.

50,000 - 447 = 49553 ... Simple math isn't it? You can see the Dummy's Hp didn't "receive extra dmg for life steal". 447 seen, 447 done...

Omg, now pls argue more.

Edited by gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

Our skill is bugged, just wait, hope it will get fixed asap. And also according to what I've heard from other bds, theirs is too.