WE AREN'T NOOBS!!!!!!!

jpmandfm

hey, we're just a newbie here in the game, but several STRONG players,MAYBE, were having great time saying were weak,,, so we can't accomplish tasks faster because they don't allow us partied with them! that was so unfair,isn't it?

Also, i guess, strong players were those of rich kinds who can buy amplifiers by mc..

don't call us noobs!!! give us time, a month or year, and we can prove to you were as strong as you are, or much stronger than you are!!!!

be patience dude..not all high lvl player ignore newbie..

be friendly :drinks: and u will found 1 or more of good high player :drinks:

hey, we're just a newbie here in the game, but several STRONG players,MAYBE, were having great time saying were weak,,, so we can't accomplish tasks faster because they don't allow us partied with them! that was so unfair,isn't it?

Also, i guess, strong players were those of rich kinds who can buy amplifiers by mc..

don't call us noobs!!! give us time, a month or year, and we can prove to you were as strong as you are, or much stronger than you are!!!!

U right, Acculy most of noobs are this guys, who call others to noobs, and F**ing mcoin rich kids ;)

If player Got mcoins, then he is overpower.

I luvd that time (v0.7), when al was balanced.

Most of Rich noobs give me reply there u can see, they tell me "ducking poor kid" "Noob" or something. They cant get point of it, what we try to say. :D They just Waste em money for nothing, acculy only for pixles and numbers :D

So, best players are f2p player ;) so us. :)

U right, Acculy most of noobs are this guys, who call others to noobs, and F**ing mcoin rich kids ;)

If player Got mcoins, then he is overpower.

I luvd that time (v0.7), when al was balanced.

Most of Rich noobs give me reply there u can see, they tell me "ducking poor kid" "Noob" or something. They cant get point of it, what we try to say. :D They just Waste em money for nothing, acculy only for pixles and numbers :D

So, best players are f2p player ;) so us. :)

rogues/barbs rank 5 loses to druid rank 4, druid/shamans unbeatables

I have a thing to say, everybody are newbies, like say a lvl 20 for instance, if a lvl 20 asks ppl about a quest and doesn't know what to do that means they are just a little bit and I am noob on a EU Server.

Yes high level and rich playes behave rudley to noobs.

Today i got genie quest some high level player were farming there. I was asking for help for 1 hr. But they didnt even say any word they just keep on farming. Later one said they will help if i pay 500 gold per player .they were 5 of them mean 2500 gold wtf. 

Yes high level and rich playes behave rudley to noobs.

Today i got genie quest some high level player were farming there. I was asking for help for 1 hr. But they didnt even say any word they just keep on farming. Later one said they will help if i pay 500 gold per player .they were 5 of them mean 2500 gold wtf.

yeah right.. on the quest of sea monster, i waited for almost two hours until one kind player invited me to party..

yeah right.. on the quest of sea monster, i waited for almost two hours until one kind player invited me to party..

well its sad if  they want money for the help  :bad:

example i help always for free.. BUT dont be angry when u dont get party, because they hunt for the drops ..

with me many time happened this: i invited the ppl who need the quest .. its ok. im there about half day .. 0 item .. after when im invited the q. ppl he got 1 item, what is that?

Granite: Twisted Charge,

Bg: Well Tired Baton ( staff )  - lv14 ppl he still cant use it ..  :facepalm:

lake, sea .. on all boss.

and they many times just leave the pt, nothing ' thanks " or someting.

Sometimes after item, only this  " :P "  and leave ..

Mega lucky :S I waited 3 month for granite guard, 2 week for garr shag or what it was, :D 3 day for lake and another 3 moth for seamonster :D so 2 hours is not time for q :D

Other part (end) was fast, cuz all did farm spots :D

Mega lucky :S I waited 3 month for granite guard, 2 week for garr shag or what it was, :D 3 day for lake and another 3 moth for seamonster :D so 2 hours is not time for q :D

Other part (end) was fast, cuz all did farm spots :D

2Hrs for sea monster as mc, equivalent to our maraksha quest, not the chainless league.

Right?

You cannot be stronger than rich players  :facepalm:  you can only play better than them...

totally true,only can play better so many bds richs have fish mind and cant catch me in crossing with +10 +9 set  haha  :lol:

thats because u have really fast connection :) the only class that could kill u is rangers and druids, for bd its a little more diffficult

thats because u have really fast connection :) the only class that could kill u is rangers and druids, for bd its a little more diffficult

no :bad:  only rangers no ranger cause if touch trap i quit with stealth  in crossing but if have manys its too  hard too heard and see where put the trap  :spiteful: 

totally true,only can play better so many bds richs have fish mind and cant catch me in crossing with +10 +9 set  haha  :lol:

Thats true :D Thats why i quit to :D My mates are to fools :D They even cant pass to mclan first city -.-

God Damned, like 7 year olds, or younger xD Brainless :D

Bro remember this words and keep it in your heart, i keep this words on every mmorpg i play,

"a noob player is a player said noob to another player"

And

"a pro player is a player that not said he pro"

Got what i mean? :)

Bro remember this words and keep it in your heart, i keep this words on every mmorpg i play,

"a noob player is a player said noob to another player"

And

"a pro player is a player that not said he pro"

Got what i mean? :)

Thats true ;D

Acculy in other games 80% who say they are "Pro" or Got "Skill" is hackers :P

well its sad if  they want money for the help  :bad:

example i help always for free.. BUT dont be angry when u dont get party, because they hunt for the drops ..

with me many time happened this: i invited the ppl who need the quest .. its ok. im there about half day .. 0 item .. after when im invited the q. ppl he got 1 item, what is that?

Granite: Twisted Charge,

Bg: Well Tired Baton ( staff )  - lv14 ppl he still cant use it ..  :facepalm:

lake, sea .. on all boss.

and they many times just leave the pt, nothing ' thanks " or someting.

Sometimes after item, only this  " :P "  and leave ..

":P" lol i did that once... But he desserved it and btw dont be that guy who gets mad bcuz he got it.. It might be your party but it was his luck he should get, besides he has a lot of work ahead of him he probably will need it more than you, plus it would be mean to take it like beatting a little kid for lunch money. Please dont ask for a reward either everyone your reward is not gold but a warm fuzzy feeling that you have helped someone. O:-)

P. S. This is not to ayone specific but to every warspear player  :give_rose:

2Hrs for sea monster as mc, equivalent to our maraksha quest, not the chainless league.

Right?

Lol, even for 2 hours for Sea Monster at MClan side is Few.

So i loged on over long time yesterday, and what i see.

Few people, all have been left, cuz they have been got bored, or got lost their stuff by bugs and everything, so now u have to wait longer for smoe sexy things in game.

Lol. Off topic, but same subject

Most ppl dont realize how hard it is to control druid on a small-screen touch screen phone. My game skips frames, idk if its my processor speed or what. But when I play on laptop or see a friend play on their phone, it the game seems to run smoother, clearer and faster than on my cheap ass phone. Also, sometimes I have to touch a space or target I want to go/atk twice bc the first time the cursor just moves but my character wont. Lol. Im not making excuses at all. Im just saying dont judge other players and call em noobs or whatever bc they might not have a good device or connection as yours.

When I play on an ipad, I play at my best. Big screen + touch screen. Easy and quick to maneuver. I wish I had my own ipad. AIGrind should make next contest 1st prize wins an iPad :-p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We all start at LVL 1. All you have to do is be patient and friendly. You will find a bestfriends here that will always be there for you. If online LOL :drinks:

We all start at LVL 1. All you have to do is be patient and friendly. You will find a bestfriends here that will always be there for you. If online LOL :drinks:

nothing more to say!! true words:) just be polite, and make new friends whenewer u can:) its important not to argue, just leave.. ppl are jealous and some of them want to be the best no matter what:) just be yourself and have fun:) if u feel that game is streesful then just shut it down and go out side, meet with ur friends and return back later:)

Im not really sure but it took me about 6-8 months to reach level cap. So theirs no rush.

I try to help new players at first island as much as I can but the more ppl I help the more I get flooded with pm's when all need new bosses. And im not trying to ignore ppl but I can only help a few players at a time and theirs always new players needing druid, berserk etc. So please try to understand im not ignoring ppl, im just one guy and I try to help new players first, lv6-10 with their boss quests.

Im always open for questions and advice.

signed - old school who tries to give back

Im not really sure but it took me about 6-8 months to reach level cap. So theirs no rush.

I try to help new players at first island as much as I can but the more ppl I help the more I get flooded with pm's when all need new bosses. And im not trying to ignore ppl but I can only help a few players at a time and theirs always new players needing druid, berserk etc. So please try to understand im not ignoring ppl, im just one guy and I try to help new players first, lv6-10 with their boss quests.

Im always open for questions and advice.

signed - old school who tries to give back

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: 100% agree!! 

We want to help but in situation when 100 ppl are asking at the same time.. pls.. be patient