How to play on test server?

TraitorV

Question

19 answers to this question

I guess test servers are just available a few days before an update to test if the update is good

I hope GM will reply my question. Or at least they tell me when I can play there because server is cool. :D

Julie is correct, currently I can't access it.

To play on the test server you need to download a special client available on Windows PC and Android. The links to download these, as well as the dates the server is available, are announced in a special topic in the Test server subforum (currently unavailable, too). It's Russian but it shouldn't be a problem if you have the talent to use Google translate. Who knows if devs create an English language topic next time it's available?

Edited by TheCabbage

Do you start from lvl1 there?

How do you get mcoins?

How many people play there?

(Based on my experience from the first test, I'll answer two first questions.)

You can use your normal characters. Just login with the account you want and you'll get a copy of your character.

I was given 10 000 at the start of the test. I can't remember whether I could have bought them.

You can use your normal characters. Just login with the account you want and you'll get a copy of your character.

I was given 10 000 at the start of the test. I can't remember whether I could have bought them.

Whoa..

http://i.memeful.com/media/post/VMVgaR2_700w_0.jpg

That's nice. That's veeery nice.

Guys Im owner of this video and if u have any questions just reply and ask... the server was cool... they give u 10k mc and every player exept me was from russia

And btw Im from bulgaria so I understand russian language xD

I will record in xmas test server again soo be sure to subscribe to my channel xd

Roland I know u already make an recruitment for russian players to join test server...but what is the system with the xmas event test server? Cuz I really want to show to all europen players what actually is test server :[

Edited by Dragolub

On 3/15/2016 at 1:48 AM, Gustavo Henrique said:

TraitorV how need to play on server test? need id and password??'-"

Yes how and what website sir ?

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:48 AM, Gustavo Henrique said:

how to play on server test? need id and password??'-"

When the test server is open, there is a topic with the link for download. The same e-mail and password used to log in the game works on test server as well.

17 hours ago, khadskin27 said:

Yes how and what website sir ?

It's not available on website. The link is posted here on forum, you just have to download it and type your game login/pass.

9 hours ago, DeadFlowers said:

There will be a last chance to play test server until normal server is in maintenance ?

I believe so, follow our News & Announcements to get information, probably the adm will post something there.