monkeyfoofoo

i see you havent made more skills  in a long time so why dont we forum members suggest some skills for classes to give them inspiration? ill start....

Rogue: Clone

The rogue summons multiple identical clones of himself that walk right beside or in front of him. clones do nothing (except pretends to hit in combat). each clown disappears when hit or takes a certain amount of damage. 

Barbarian: Revolve

the barbarian swings around at a rapid speed for a few seconds. anyone near the barb gets continous damage. the barb's resistance towards attacks is also increased.

Necro: Resurrect

the necromancer becomes paralyzed for a few seconds and loses health after summoning an ally to fight for a fixed amount of time. after that time is up, the revived hero will die again. **revived ally will have minimal health**

Priest: Awaken

the priest loses all of his power (attack and defense go 0) after reviving an ally for a few seconds. after the time is up, the ally will die again and the priest's power will be restored. **revived ally will have minimal health**

Mage: Flare

the mage emits a blinding light that immediately pushes all enemies around the mage far away (depending how close they are) and stuns them for a few seconds. ** maybe not such I good idea,i realised it is wayy to similar to chains**

Paladin: Mystical Barrier

the paladin surrounds himself and his allies in a fairly big energy field (4x4) where all opposing players and attacks are deflected away from whoever is inside. during this time, the paladin is unable to move or attack.

Druid: Vines

the druid summons a plethora of miniature vines around a small area (3x3). any player within that range gets their energy drained slowly during the time of the attack. *this skill does not stop opponents from moving or using skills like entangling roots*

____

all i can think for now. please add your skill suggestions and opinions for the devs to see :), make sure its in simple format like this so everyone can understand!

Edited by monkeyfoofoo

The Rogue's and Barbarian's skills are actually great ideas.

The Necromancer's skill and Priest's skill could be swapped, so it will be a little more accurate, but just an idea.

Mages already have such a skill, no need for another.

Paladin: OCD activated. And all opposing players deflected idea might be a little op, but the skill is ok.

Druid's skill is nice.

Warlock: Dark Aura

The warlock surrounds himself in dark magic. during this time, a percentage of energy is taken from enemy attacks(skills only) and used to replenish the warlocks energy. During this time, spells casted on the warlock are slightly weaker.

Mage: Mirror

the mage gets the ability to mimic a skill casted by an enemy. after the mage activates 'mirror', the first skill the enemy uses against the mage will allow the mage to learn how to perform it. * the mirror skill will be replaced by the learned skill for a short amount of time. * *the mimic'd skill will be slightly weaker than the one performed by the enemy. *

Eg: a warlock uses plash of darkness on the mage. the mage learns a weaker version of that skill through mimic. the mage can now cast that skill for a short amount of time. after that time is finished, the skill will be removed and mimic will start cooling down

Mage: Ice Cube

The mage encases the target in an ice cube.during this time, the enemy is completely paralyzed and unable to move. any attacks toward the enemy inside the cube is decreased by up to 70%. if the mage attacks the enemy in the cube with FrostBolt the cubes time is extended. *This skill can be performed on both allies (for protection) and enemies (for offense).

Priest: Disable

after casting this skill on an enemy target, the enemy is unable to use a skill they used previously for an extended amount of time. This does not always work 100%.

Eg: a shaman uses totem. the priest uses disable. the shaman is unable to uses this skill again for a very long time (maybe just double the cooldown).

all i can offer for now! hope you all like.....

I have had a few expert skills ideas for over one year now, and it's funny to see how some of these (never suggested!) expert skills are added to the game:

• Ice Ball, now called Frostbolt for Mages.
  • Attack Bonus, now called Valor Aura for Priests.
  • Bomb, now called Explosive Trap for Rangers.
  • Extreme Hit, now called Defeat for Barbarians. Well, my idea looks quite a lot like this one, not exactly like the others.
  • Poison Bomb, now called Poisonous Blades for Rogues. Also not 100% match, because Poison Bomb is a ranged skill.

gg wp Aigrind.

when im running around on my mage i like to buff people it shows i care lol but dragon eyes is all i got and it not last to long soo my suggestion is for a mage

mage skill inferno imbrace   engulps ally in flames causeing damage to nearby enemys

(alt version also my fav version)

engulps target with flames causeing dam to all in area

:crazy:

Add a poll bro so we all can vote if we agree or disagree with the idea :)

PS: i liked the rogue one,but for necros i would like to see how they revive a player using an amount of it's HP and mana like a life scroll with staff lol.

Disagree with barbarian's skill, I don't want more skill where we have to run away of our enemy while they hit us to do a single succeful skill,I would like a new stun like hamstring that you don't need to run just 1 click and boom.

Deathknight - Sorrowless will :

The deadknight enchant his armor with dark magic, making him immune to slows from other's attacks for 10 seconds. If the deathknight is roots, justice's feathers), the skills ends without taking the cc.

Bladedancer - Deflection :

During 1 second, the BD is able to return a certain amount of skills and spells to his sender (including cc, exept heals. Smarter than couterstrike huh ?). Increasing the skill lvl slightly increase it's duration and increase the numbers of attacks deflected.

Warlock - Lich's bite

The warlock curse an ennemie, reducing and stealing a certain percentage of his healing effect (from lifesteal, to natural regen, and healing spells).

For exemple, the druid is privated of 50% of his heal, and the warlock takes 30%. (20% are lost)

Ranger - Weakpoint :

Passive : Ranger penetration is permanently increased by a certain percentage.

Shaman - Earth totem :

The shaman plant a totem in the ground. Every attacks given by the shaman or his allies inside the area charges the totem. Once the totem is fully charges, or when the skill ends, the totem explodes, creating an earthquake on the whole area, and healing the shaman and his allies. The heal depends of the number of charges accumulated.

Note : This skills might seems op, but it would depends of the area size, the number of charges needed (with the totem duration) and the totem range (probably 1 or 0).

What do you guys think about these skills ?

Warlock: Dark Aura

The warlock surrounds himself in dark magic. during this time, a percentage of energy is taken from enemy attacks(skills only) and used to replenish the warlocks energy. During this time, spells casted on the warlock are slightly weaker.

Mage: Mirror

the mage gets the ability to mimic a skill casted by an enemy. after the mage activates 'mirror', the first skill the enemy uses against the mage will allow the mage to learn how to perform it. * the mirror skill will be replaced by the learned skill for a short amount of time. * *the mimic'd skill will be slightly weaker than the one performed by the enemy. *

Eg: a warlock uses plash of darkness on the mage. the mage learns a weaker version of that skill through mimic. the mage can now cast that skill for a short amount of time. after that time is finished, the skill will be removed and mimic will start cooling down

Mage: Ice Cube

The mage encases the target in an ice cube.during this time, the enemy is completely paralyzed and unable to move. any attacks toward the enemy inside the cube is decreased by up to 70%. if the mage attacks the enemy in the cube with FrostBolt the cubes time is extended. *This skill can be performed on both allies (for protection) and enemies (for offense).

Priest: Disable

after casting this skill on an enemy target, the enemy is unable to use a skill they used previously for an extended amount of time. This does not always work 100%.

Eg: a shaman uses totem. the priest uses disable. the shaman is unable to uses this skill again for a very long time (maybe just double the cooldown).

all i can offer for now! hope you all like.....

Some of my ideas:

Bladedancer: Smokebomb (AoE).

The Bladedancer throws a Smokebomb (This shit is aimable), up to a 3 yards from him/her. Everything inside the smoke will be blinded and not able to attack anything inside the smoky area. Effect applies to all allies/enemies/mobs. Duration increases with skill development. Boss mobs are not affected by the skill.

Druid: Arcane Gun (DoT).

The Druid shoots three magic balls to his opponent, dealing little damage. The Druid's Defence powers will be increased by a bit for a short amount of time.

Paladin: A Paladin puts a label on a selected target, it lasts only few seconds, if the target dies during the effect of the skill, the skills cooldown of the paladin and his allies in a party is partially restored with some percentage. (Maybe 5%-6%-8%-12% at levels 1-2-3-4, respectively). And the skill's duration stays the same at all levels, 5 seconds.

Why the hell should we be already suggesting

new e skills, when the game's in need of balancing.

dicuss that instead of this.

For the sake of balance.

Some of my ideas:

The Bladedancer throws a Smokebomb (This shit is aimable), up to a 3 yards from him/her. Everything inside the smoke will be blinded and not able to attack anything inside the smoky area. Effect applies to all allies/enemies/mobs. Duration increases with skill development. Boss mobs are not affected by the skill.

Druid: Arcane Gun (DoT).

The Druid shoots three magic balls to his opponent, dealing little damage. The Druid's Defence powers will be increased by a bit for a short amount of time.

more stuns for bds? no thanks 

More stuns? Bladedancer has exactly one stun. Like every class has at least one stun. And don't say I'm just saying it because I'm playing Bd :D

Edited by Julie

more stuns for bds? no thanks 

Not exactly a stun. More like a mute, nothing can attack anything inside the area.

More stuns? Bladedancer has exactly one stun. Like every class has at least one stun. And don't say I'm just saying it because I'm playing Bd :D

I hope you haven't forgotten about Rush? Because that's a stun skill.

You play BD and you don't known BD has hamstring and rush? inb4: "but hamstring only prevents skill usage". yeah like normal attacks are any useful in this game.

Some of my ideas:

This is very similar to professor's blinding mist on ragnarok online (professor was my main). I think it could work but maybe this is more suited for druid or another caster class.

As a skill, it does suit the druid or shaman, but no one would like to those classes with a new disable skill. ;D

I'd choose rogue too.

Just thought of one...

Shaman: Sacrifice

Proportional to the shamans health amount, he can use this skill to replenish energy very quickly. The more health the shaman has, the more energy that will be restored. *maybe better for another class*

Shaman: Substitute

The shaman is able to quickly swap positions with an enemy or an ally nearby. To avoid annoyance, this skill can only be used on allies in your party/guild.

Ranger: intensify

The ranger begins to to charge up an enormous amount of energy. During this time, the ranger is unable to move or use any skills. After the charge is finished, the first skill the ranger uses after intensify will have its power increased immensly for its time of use. If the ranger gets attacked during intensify, the charge will get cancelled.

All I got!

-

Guys, also try to also post your expert skill suggestions (no matter how silly) so that this thread doesn't just turn into a conversation. Feel free to comment but if you can, try suggest something!

No matter hoe silly? Why not. Just came up with this idea:

Super mega giga ultra master expert skill: costs 50m gold to learn, suited for all classes:

Fus Rah Do - The poor sir screams a big scream, whiping out ALL life o the entire map, for example Irselnort. Applies on enemies, allies and yourself. Also breaks all armor. And weapons. And halves the amount of all stats for 2 hours.

Activation time: 1 minute. Big red alert on world chat! Canceled if the poor sir/madam is attacked. Or moves.

Mana cost: 250.

Cooldown: 1 month.

Lil' modified version of Skyrim's Fus Do Rah.

Another gem from nosotraes

Couldn't be silly enough, he said :)

So I came up with this ridiculous idea which the devs won't add anyway :P

Druid: Swarm

The druid infects an enemy with special types of insects. Any player that is to go near the infected player will receive this infection as well. In order for enemies to get infected by it, it must only come from the host (the first player to get infected). This damage of this skill is very weak.

Shaman: Whirl (inspired by nosotraes :P)

The shaman summons severe winds that act as a shield for himself or allies. Any enemy near the protected player gets pushed away immediately and has a chance to get stunned for a short period of time.

Warlock: Dark Mist

The warlock defragmwnts into dark wisps of magic and travels quickly to a certain area on the map. If an enemy is to collide with the warlock in his dark wisp magic formation, the enemy endures a small amount of damage.

Necromancer: Reanimate

The necromancer uses the power of dark magic to enchant a fairly large area on the battle field. Any enemy that steps foot in that area will get their feet grabbed by the undead's hands. Enemies under this skill will not be able to move until the hands have withdrawn.

Bladedancer: twinfold

The bladedancer does a sudden dual attack with each of his weapons. The first attack does heightened damage whilst the hit from the 2nd blade does a considerably lower amount of damage. If both attacks do a critical hit, the cooldown of this skill is immediately set to 0.

Druid: Swarm

The druid infects an enemy with special types of insects. Any player that is to go near the infected player will receive this infection as well. In order for enemies to get infected by it, it must only come from the host (the first player to get infected). This damage of this skill is very weak.

Shaman: Whirl (inspired by nosotraes :P)

The shaman summons severe winds that act as a shield for himself or allies. Any enemy near the protected player gets pushed away immediately and has a chance to get stunned for a short period of time.

Warlock: Dark Mist

The warlock defragmwnts into dark wisps of magic and travels quickly to a certain area on the map. If an enemy is to collide with the warlock in his dark wisp magic formation, the enemy endures a small amount of damage.

Necromancer: Reanimate

The necromancer uses the power of dark magic to enchant a fairly large area on the battle field. Any enemy that steps foot in that area will get their feet grabbed by the undead's hands. Enemies under this skill will not be able to move until the hands have withdrawn.

Bladedancer: twinfold

The bladedancer does a sudden dual attack with each of his weapons. The first attack does heightened damage whilst the hit from the 2nd blade does a considerably lower amount of damage. If both attacks do a critical hit, the cooldown of this skill is immediately set to 0.

Druid already has insects, the one for Shaman is basically how the the Druids Stream was like, just more op.

Warlocks skill sounds cool but is damn op and is good for nothing than pvp.

Please not another stun for Necros :D

The one for Bladedancer is waaayyyy too op o.O

• 2 weeks later...

Warlock:

Dark blast - an attack inflicting heightened magic damage. If the strike deals critical damage, the cooldown will automatically go to 0.

Dodon - a magic attack that deals damage and immediately pushes the target away.

Blood lust - the warlock releases dark magic around himself. Anyone around the warlock will receive damage and and ghis damage will be converted into health for the warlock.

-

warlock masterrace