The Fame Of Inspection

Godsrange

Im guessing everyone already knows what im about to say because juss as the Title says Fame for Inspection.Now what do i mean by that? Its simple when u Click On Someone there is an Option To inspect them. BUT. How many have Inspected you? We dont know and woudnt it be cool if there was a Counter? So see how many times you were inspected?

Think of it as Views for youtube as an example.

What is your Opinion Developers/ Game masters?Screenshot_2015-11-10-16-10-30.png

Edited by Godsrange

Will 2 inspections by the same person count? Is there a minimum level requirment?

I have beliefs that the gm will make it 1 view per Character but that doesn't mean it wont count again after an update has processed.

What do i mean? If you have ever noticed there are some people of same faction that cannot be viewed because they had not logged on after recent update.

I don't like that stupid idea made for rich players just to feel more famous.

If we go in this, how giving an award to the top 3 players that have been inspected the most oftenly ?

I don't like that stupid idea made for rich players just to feel more famous.

If we go in this, how giving an award to the top 3 players that have been inspected the most oftenly ?

That makes the rich just more dominating.

Instead of that how about making an achievement? That way everyone get the benefits, slowly, but steady. And it wouldnt be as pushing as actively rewarding them with items. 1medal for 1 inspections 2m for 10 and 3m for 100 is enough.

That makes the rich just more dominating.

Instead of that how about making an achievement? That way everyone get the benefits, slowly, but steady. And it wouldnt be as pushing as actively rewarding them with items. 1medal for 1 inspections 2m for 10 and 3m for 100 is enough.

U kinda killed it there bud.

U take a look at it and oh... 100 inspections...doesn't sound cool right?

Also the rich are rich for a reason and i can show u that most of you who arent rich are LAZY capital Lazy lmao. If you farmed like i did u would have at least 500k or sumthing no matter what and it makes sense nce that the older players would get more fortune.

Im tired of the (rich excuse) thats no excuse, everyone is just lazy

I had to kill kronus 1 time for costume drop but

I did dg horror circus 100 times and no drop.

I Dont Give Up :)

For link:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/47833-dragonskey-the-dragon-slayer-c/

Edited by Godsrange

I do not allow you to threat me like a lazy.

Really, spamming dongeon and buying your full equipment, amplifing high enought, purchasing the expert skills is time and money costing.

But if you're a "VIP player", you save a lot of gold, especially on high lvl.

I've been doing eveything, and not on a "arena character", but on my full farming sided necro/shaman. Guess what ? I'm still waiting to have store enought gold to eventually think about pvping with those "VIP players"

P.S : 500k is BS, you need more freaking gold

I do not allow you to threat me like a lazy.

Really, spamming dongeon and buying your full equipment, amplifing high enought, purchasing the expert skills is time and money costing.

But if you're a "VIP player", you save a lot of gold, especially on high lvl.

I've been doing eveything, and not on a "arena character", but on my full farming sided necro/shaman. Guess what ? I'm still waiting to have store enought gold to eventually think about pvping with those "VIP players"

P.S : 500k is BS, you need more freaking gold

Your not exactly an old player. Ive played for 3 years and i dout you played longer then one. This kind of thing takes fe' umm faith

And determination never giving up. I still feel like the time i killed sam hein 2013 was extremely lucky besides kronus. I was at 1% battery and killed him got the chest and inside night prince bow

You're quoting me, but you never refers you to my arguments :3 what's the point ?

You just threatened me of "lazy" and newbie by mistaking a forum's profile and game's characters :/

I've been playing for 2 years. It's less than you, OK.

But could you assume the fact that you received a boost from MCs ? (Spending 10k on repairs sets and 15k on a signs set, and by agreeing you dropped all your equipment and sphere by yourself)

Good thing you droped a night prince bow.

It's not a bad idea actually, it's the kind of thing you're expecting some sites

to have, to know if ppl are actually noticing you, or are intrested in your equipment.

I was even thinking about posting a similiar suggestion here. A monthly/yearly

counter of a few stats. Like, total gold spent, total quests completed and so on, you get

my point. Would be another thing that people could compare. The only counters

we have so far are the ones in achievments, if you max them tho, they will stay

at the same point.

U kinda killed it there bud.

U take a look at it and oh... 100 inspections...doesn't sound cool right?

Also the rich are rich for a reason and i can show u that most of you who arent rich are LAZY capital Lazy lmao. If you farmed like i did u would have at least 500k or sumthing no matter what and it makes sense nce that the older players would get more fortune.

Im tired of the (rich excuse) thats no excuse, everyone is just lazy

I had to kill kronus 1 time for costume drop but

I did dg horror circus 100 times and no drop.

I Dont Give Up :)

For link:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/47833-dragonskey-the-dragon-slayer-c/

Very true, if you're gonna just rant around you're not gonna achieve much in the game.

I have been playing for over a year and I have a few pvp chars, an alright main BD

and am now working on a Druid. Gettin' gold is a matter of time and activity.

this counter sounds like a good way to increase a person's e-penis lmao

That's balogne im just saying this could be a good way for any char to have more ways to get achievements in this or perhaps know whos watching them >.>