[2015.11.10] Update 5.2.1 for Windows Desktop users!

Peter_Munk

Warspear players!

Important information for those who play on Windows Desktop! We released update 5.2.1 on our website, that fix crashes in general and allow players that has no SSE2 (Windows XP users) to play again!

Look for new version on our website: http://warspear-online.com/en/download

When I saw this, first thing which got into my mind was: "Oh my! Full screen ?! :shok: "

BLUESTACKS CAN provide you with full screen but gonna be slower and probably more crashs

i dont like bluestack cause of the lag but i love the veiw area and size of screen also thier picture quality is better, id like to see the windows version at least get better picture quality lol i take alot of screen shots

:crazy:

Warspear players!

Important information for those who play on Windows Desktop! We released update 5.2.1 on our website, that fix crashes in general and allow players that has no SSE2 (Windows XP users) to play again!

Look for new version on our website: http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Love's in the air mwah mwah thanks to all support team!

Kind Regards! 

n peter roland hay please correct me daily quest because in my android each quest 1 quests why can? Whteher it's bug?

Maybe they understand better if you say it in clear English? All I could make up from it was something with quests, and a 1.

Maybe they understand better if you say it in clear English? All I could make up from it was something with quests, and a 1.

Jackie Chan's meme may be lacking here

Please change stats for this spear so useful for dk, why would you have clear bias for Paladin with this weapon? Do you believe in fair play? We all pay same fee for this game. Please change stats

Stats won't be changed.. Spear is made for paladins and dk skills magik 

Please change stats for this spear so useful for dk, why would you have clear bias for Paladin with this weapon? Do you believe in fair play? We all pay same fee for this game. Please change stats

What!? Dk can't heal like a Paladin and you haven't given dk skills to effectively use the magic for this weapon. At least change saturation or deathcall to makeup for physical damage loss or create a physical damage version of lvl23 spear. Why even create a dk warrior of you don't like them and it seems that you don't