[2015.11.09] Game servers stop

Peter_Munk

1. Bugs when try to link the items from guild's warehouse, it suddenly restores the connection.

2. Bugs when do night rides, position bug, the crystal kills u even when you're 5+ yards away.

Known bugs, we are working on it :)

If DG 26 will be really fixed, maybe lower the drop rate instead. I don't like seeing those newbies going dg 26 getting drops, selling for low price then selling the gold in-game for real money. imagine those +4 getting drops and they can just spam again since +4 gears is already enough to finish dg 26. While real hard core players buying mcoins and amping to +10 gets the same benefit to those +4 players. Where is the justice?

So you are basically saying that non pay to win players deserve less probability to drop very useful things couse they might do smth with the items such as selling them lower than their effective price to other players? So according to you, People who spend real money have less advantages than someone that pays 0 and might get your same items? I read that more as Jealousy than Unfairness, mate.

These are just thoughts ^^

Peace&Love ^_^

i can't link the items i offered in the market, i'm using pc version

attachicon.gifbug.jpg

Mostly works again when you log off and restart Warspear. Should get fixed though :)

Puppeteer's Workshop #6 has no changes at all

Has some changes, however not many. The adds with 14k hp got nerfed to 12k hp as far as I know.

So you are basically saying that non pay to win players deserve less probability to drop very useful things couse they might do smth with the items such as selling them lower than their effective price to other players? So according to you, People who spend real money have less advantages than someone that pays 0 and might get your same items? I read that more as Jealousy than Unfairness, mate.

These are just thoughts ^^

Peace&Love ^_^

You got it wrong mate. What I am trying to say is that Dg 26 should still be hard to do just like before and lower the drop rate from it if possible. Same drop rate for all players. My point is, make it almost unpassable for low amp players. For example, you are full +9 /+10 and u do this dg everyday with pro party mates. Then me a +4 player doing this with a +4 party or lower. We spammed it like u did. Then u and I got drop after 100 runs. Then I just sold my drop for real money cause I dont need to amp anymore since my +4 gears is already enough to finish this Dg. So I sold cheap for real money. And hundreds of noobs doing this everyday also getting drops cause +4 gears is already good for this Dg. Why amp when +4 is enough? They just selling rare drops for cheap real money. Why players who pay mcoins to get +10 gears gets the same benefit as them? So in my humble opinion, why do I need to buy mcoins and amp gears when all I just need is a +4 set to spam dg, get drops and get rich without paying anything. Isn't this killing the game slowly? +4 gets the same benefits with +10. And again, its not about the drop rate. ITS ABOUT THE ABILITY TO FINISH THIS DG WITH WEAK STATS. I am just suggesting to make it harder. Equal drops for all. MAKE IT HARD THAT IT KILLS A 3K DEF TANK IN 3 SECONDS UPON CONTACT. Thanks. I dont mean to be bad here. Just expressing my point of views. :)

Wouldn't +10 players sell them with even less real money (illegal, btw), since they don't need it (why else would they be +10?)? The whole point of being full +10 is that it enables the 'easy mode'.

You got it wrong mate. What I am trying to say is that Dg 26 should still be hard to do just like before and lower the drop rate from it if possible. Same drop rate for all players. My point is, make it almost unpassable for low amp players. For example, you are full +9 /+10 and u do this dg everyday with pro party mates. Then me a +4 player doing this with a +4 party or lower. We spammed it like u did. Then u and I got drop after 100 runs. Then I just sold my drop for real money cause I dont need to amp anymore since my +4 gears is already enough to finish this Dg. So I sold cheap for real money. And hundreds of noobs doing this everyday also getting drops cause +4 gears is already good for this Dg. Why amp when +4 is enough? They just selling rare drops for cheap real money. Why players who pay mcoins to get +10 gears gets the same benefit as them? So in my humble opinion, why do I need to buy mcoins and amp gears when all I just need is a +4 set to spam dg, get drops and get rich without paying anything. Isn't this killing the game slowly? +4 gets the same benefits with +10. And again, its not about the drop rate. ITS ABOUT THE ABILITY TO FINISH THIS DG WITH WEAK STATS. I am just suggesting to make it harder. Equal drops for all. MAKE IT HARD THAT IT KILLS A 3K DEF TANK IN 3 SECONDS UPON CONTACT. Thanks. I dont mean to be bad here. Just expressing my point of views. :)

Forgive My stubborness, but I still think that this is almost unthinkable.

If game were like that, it wouldn't be so popular as it is right now. Games are made up by ppl who don't spend and ppl who want the max things achievable from them. Both behaviours are Right and Fair. Let's say that in 1m of players here, only 1/10 of them spend real money. The other 900k players still play it and donate a " free "contribute to make the game itself interesting and popular. If a non mcoin user player CAN'T do such dungeons couse of his low amp, or worst, Is not fair that he gets MY SAME ITEM with 2 different types of effort, there wouldn't be a point to make a good event like that. Put everything in the Miracle shop, so everyone ( who spends ) can buy it without efforts and non mcoin users can't. 100k of players are good with it, but what about the other 900k? Is a big number tho.... it can't be ignored so easily, right?

Don't worry, i know its your point. And i am not quarrelling with you. I just write what I think it's fair ;)

Yeah easy mode. I just want devs to make it hard mode. It isn't easy when +4 can also do it. :)

Just look at elm right now. It is in Ultra Hard mode even for 2 Full +10 pt. :)

While Dg 26 is in easy mode and gets easier because of this. I tried it so I know. We do it with 1 druid with a good tank. We do it with 3 healers with a bad tank. That bad tanks seems to be lucky. having +4 gears still gets him lucky benefits. :) We do it in 1 stamina on both situations. That's how lever works. No need amp. Just run, stun, sleep, push lever done. Now 1 of my friends just quitted WS again. He got annoyed of those +4 getting drops. What can I say? its easy mode for +4 and +10. No difference. Now another mcoin user left the game.

Yeah easy mode. I just want devs to make it hard mode. It isn't easy when +4 can also do it. :)

Just look at elm right now. It is in Ultra Hard mode even for 2 Full +10 pt. :)

While Dg 26 is in easy mode and gets easier because of this. I tried it so I know. We do it with 1 druid with a good tank. We do it with 3 healers with a bad tank. That bad tanks seems to be lucky. having +4 gears still gets him lucky benefits. :) We do it in 1 stamina on both situations. That's how lever works. No need amp. Just run, stun, sleep, push lever done. Now 1 of my friends just quitted WS again. He got annoyed of those +4 getting drops. What can I say? its easy mode for +4 and +10. No difference. Now another mcoin user left the game.

Dude, as i said before, game are made up from non mcoins users and mcoin users. That's a fact. Why a lv 26 "noob" +4 ( couse i don't like calling ppl noob for their amp... a player +4 can kill a +10 if the +10 knows nothing about his char.

And that's still an opinion ^^ ) must not get my same benefits in a dungeon becouse he's simply lower in amp than me?. No one was born with a +10 equip dude. :/

Edited by Higgings