[2015.11.09] Game servers stop

Peter_Munk

Warspear players!

Tomorrow at 8:00 (CET) our game servers will be restarted for making important changes! Restart will last approximately 1 hour. Here is the list of changes:

- decreased level of mobs in Horror Circus's Dungeon #6
- changed mechanics of mobs on fireplace Ride. Now mobs attack fireplace if they don't have another target
- increased number of power ups in Angry Pumpkins Ride
- Fixed bug with ability to use invisibility after leaving Angry Pumpkins ride
- Fixed bug with secons use of Chaos Potion
- Fixed bug with disappearing of food after canceling using it or entering a battle.

That's it for now, enjoy!
AIRGIND

Cool! Could you also fix "Fireworks over Ayvondil" quest?

screenshot-20151103-205557.png

Here is a screenshot about it. I posted it a few days ago too.

will lvl23 halloween spear be changed? or is it gona stay as magic its 1st stat?

If u think its crap, its my fault. I suggested it.

FOOD DISSAPPEARANCE WASN'T INTENDED?!

yo devs fixed the glowing amlpy effect on left hand too. it glow brightly than right hand hohoho

This please, it's a slight graphical change that is surprisingly irritating

There is bug in Linking Stuff also..
Sometimes the [into Chat] Bar didnt show up when we want to link something.
and need to relog game to make it show up back.

If I may have a brief moment of your time, would you be kind enough to look at rewards given for solo rides? I would really appreciate some sort of clarification, please and thanks.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48906-solo-rides/

Don't forget to smile.

DG 26 was just fine. Why fix it?

The one that should be fixed is elm not DG 26. Haloween is a seasonal event. Rare drops comes from seasonal events. It won't be rare when everyone has it.

1. Bugs when try to link the items from guild's warehouse, it suddenly restores the connection.

2. Bugs when do night rides, position bug, the crystal kills u even when you're 5+ yards away.

I demand refunds for all those sauced chicken legs I or mobs cancelled :(

Me too. XD

My sauced chicken leg dissapear after mob detects me :D JK

Good work dev

The one that should be fixed is elm not DG 26. Haloween is a seasonal event. Rare drops comes from seasonal events. It won't be rare when everyone has it.

Facts

YEP THERE IS A BUG WHEN WE TRY FOR LINK SOME ITENS FOR CHAT :facepalm:  IM USING PC WHY IF  I PRESS F5 THE SCREEN WILL CHANGE AND IF PRESS AGAIN F5 SCREEN WAS FOR COME BACK TO NORMAL BUT IT GET LITLE I NO EVEN CAN SEE MY STATUS OR MAP :facepalm:  ANOTHER BUG IN DUNGEON>>> IM ALWAYS SAVING THE NOOB FROM THE DEATH WHEN I SEE ON DUNGEON RESULT I TOOK MORE DAMAGE THEN EVERYBODY AND HEALED ALL THEN SO WHY I ALWAYS TAKE SOME POTION OR DEFENSE SPHERE AND THE ORTHERS TAKE EQUIPMENTS AND VALUABLE ITENS :bad:  I AM SAYING THE TRUTH ON TOWER LV 18 HALLOWEEN THE  SECOND NECRO ON MY PARTY TOOK RING LEVEL 18, OK TRYING SECOND TIME>> THE SAME NOOB NECRO TOOK AMULET LEVEL 18  :crazy:  I AM A NECRO TANKER AND ALL I TAKE ON DUNGEON IS A CANDY :ph34r:  

FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH  :wub:

pro :v Edited by Blazeferno

YEP THERE IS A BUG WHEN WE TRY FOR LINK SOME ITENS FOR CHAT :facepalm: IM USING PC WHY IF I PRESS F5 THE SCREEN WILL CHANGE AND IF PRESS AGAIN F5 SCREEN WAS FOR COME BACK TO NORMAL BUT IT GET LITLE I NO EVEN CAN SEE MY STATUS OR MAP :facepalm: ANOTHER BUG IN DUNGEON>>> IM ALWAYS SAVING THE NOOB FROM THE DEATH WHEN I SEE ON DUNGEON RESULT I TOOK MORE DAMAGE THEN EVERYBODY AND HEALED ALL THEN SO WHY I ALWAYS TAKE SOME POTION OR DEFENSE SPHERE AND THE ORTHERS TAKE EQUIPMENTS AND VALUABLE ITENS :bad: I AM SAYING THE TRUTH ON TOWER LV 18 HALLOWEEN THE SECOND NECRO ON MY PARTY TOOK RING LEVEL 18, OK TRYING SECOND TIME>> THE SAME NOOB NECRO TOOK AMULET LEVEL 18 :crazy: I AM A NECRO TANKER AND ALL I TAKE ON DUNGEON IS A CANDY :ph34r:

FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH :wub:

Make sure yer Capslock not on brah B)

YEP THERE IS A BUG WHEN WE TRY FOR LINK SOME ITENS FOR CHAT :facepalm:  IM USING PC WHY IF  I PRESS F5 THE SCREEN WILL CHANGE AND IF PRESS AGAIN F5 SCREEN WAS FOR COME BACK TO NORMAL BUT IT GET LITLE I NO EVEN CAN SEE MY STATUS OR MAP :facepalm:  ANOTHER BUG IN DUNGEON>>> IM ALWAYS SAVING THE NOOB FROM THE DEATH WHEN I SEE ON DUNGEON RESULT I TOOK MORE DAMAGE THEN EVERYBODY AND HEALED ALL THEN SO WHY I ALWAYS TAKE SOME POTION OR DEFENSE SPHERE AND THE ORTHERS TAKE EQUIPMENTS AND VALUABLE ITENS :bad:  I AM SAYING THE TRUTH ON TOWER LV 18 HALLOWEEN THE  SECOND NECRO ON MY PARTY TOOK RING LEVEL 18, OK TRYING SECOND TIME>> THE SAME NOOB NECRO TOOK AMULET LEVEL 18  :crazy:  I AM A NECRO TANKER AND ALL I TAKE ON DUNGEON IS A CANDY :ph34r:  

FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH  :wub:

youre the man.

If DG 26 will be really fixed, maybe lower the drop rate instead. I don't like seeing those newbies going dg 26 getting drops, selling for low price then selling the gold in-game for real money. imagine those +4 getting drops and they can just spam again since +4 gears is already enough to finish dg 26. While real hard core players buying mcoins and amping to +10 gets the same benefit to those +4 players. Where is the justice?