What are the most valuable experience while you play games online warspear

jacksonwang11

each person must have experience of each in play, work, etc. .... but when asked what the most valuable experience that you find while playing games online warspear? what would you answer?  :good:

Co-op Work !  :friends:

I agree. This game wouldn't be even half fun if I didn't have some nice friends here. My friends are a huge part of my Warspear life :)

This game wouldn't be even half fun if I didn't have some nice friends here. My friends are a huge part of my Warspear life :)

MINE TOO,,frndzz r main reason i play warspear,,we cn cht,play,,hav  fun,,its amazing :drinks:

before mshop i always hav to ask ppls for help in boss quest.and now amplifying things.u got money? u can make it everything with $$$$$. i have full bg set and +9 bow :D

before mshop i always hav to ask ppls for help in boss quest.and now amplifying things.u got money? u can make it everything with $$$$$. i have full bg set and +9 bow :D

What's gonna be the next phase of Warspear? :facepalm:

HOW BOUT U START GIVIN SOME M.COINS TO ME NOW ?

whats ur ranger name?

FRIENDs of course! No other reason. Game has become a leech. Sucks all the life outta its player. No gold. 469 miracle coins for 10signs :bad:. Most of signs will fail. Soon players will trade signs for signs.

FRIENDs of course! No other reason. Game has become a leech. Sucks all the life outta its player. No gold. 469 miracle coins for 10signs :bad:. Most of signs will fail. Soon players will trade signs for signs.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to see someone trade 3 signs for 5 signs xD