Solo rides

Mecha

Hello development team, I want to play a game... Solo rides, to be specific. If I could trouble you for a bit of your time, I would like to request a check-up on rewards for them. On average, we earn about 33 points in group ride "Night Riders".

Screenshot_2015-11-04-08-47-34.pngScreenshot_2015-11-05-02-26-01.png

However, she and I can each only earn a maximum of 6 tokens in the solo Night Rider ride, for the same amount of kills that give us 33+ tokens in the group ride. Actually, even if we get significantly less kills, we still earn 6 tokens or so. Is it some kind of bug, or am I severely misunderstanding how tokens are earned?

While we're on the subject, for the pumpkin solo ride, while the achievement is for 13 tokens earned, the maximum I have earned is 3. Was I doing it wrong, or is it impossible to earn 13 tokens in a single ride?

Sorry for being such a pain, but a simple screenshot of these 2 completed achievements would be more than satisfactory. Thanks for reading.

Ya, mecha... my guild leader and my friend (2 players in pt) get average amount of 35-40 tokens per run in group for night rider. While when do it solo, only get 5 max... Maybe it's the natural thing made by aigrind

Edited by Livi

is it possible to achieve 1k token with these kind of rewards

Yes, a guildmate has already achieved 10k Tokens and is going for 7k Tokens costume now :)

i dont have the same problem as you Mecha, i actually get more tokens doing solo, but for the pumpkin ride, no matter how many i kill, buffs or not, i get 0 tokens regardless

Maybe this kind of rewarding is intended, tho I think it's not really, don't forget that this amusement park thing is pretty new. Some mistakes may be still included.

Pumpkin ride real hard for casters I can reach 700 magic with spheres but still not got to kill 3 :cray:

Night rider solo I kill alone 15 in one ride still 6 tokens reward  :cray:

But night rider party I got maximum 38 tokens so I am gonna put all my money on that :dirol: