Event Suggestions From a old player.

Turtle

First things first Events need to be released sooner This halloween last halloween and this christmas have been ridiculiously cut close and rushed my suggestion is 6 months after an event is done at max make the new event and wait 15 days before the holiday to release it. you planned ayivondil arena rewards updates why not plan big events we all look forward too 

its not because im impatient it ruins the purpose if it comes out right before holiday *Christmas eve last year* we want the holidays to get pumped up for the real thing and on that day you should double Dr aswell. Christmas halloween the summer spring events those are nice but those are fine as are.

Dungeons/Bosses

I love how you guys do dungeons and bosses of this event are cool and everything but heres the main problem of them and some good points aswell for you to approve on in the future from a fellow player to Dev. 

-Make bosses killable by one party of Min +5 of that level.

-Make the bosses drops worthy to farm for!!!! All bosses in this event besides joker for high levels drops Crap bars and freakin masks with 3 stats make them drop 4 stat armor with bonuses and include them for all levels and lower dr

-make for lv6 and 10

-Make drop personal items with High Dr like Winter 2013 (Bosses)

-Make dungeons so u dnt run around across the entire map make straight forward.

Costumes.

Make More personal cc costumes that idea is genius and helpful to all struggling players 

Make Gifts Worthwhile

5 chests 5 life scrolls and 5 tele scrolls variants of each etc 

USE FULL Items. Ride tickets... Suck the idea you had was great but all the items are way way way over priced

and need to be low like 200 for a 1h skin and be personal not 2000 tokens in general.

Make Bows Freakin Useful.

I made a suggestion on how to make bows extremely useful while you make cash here -http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44673-legion-npc/?p=896291

Others have also suggested put it on mc and elf itll make everyone happy and no one will ♥♥♥♥♥ about bows

For a player whos played 4 Years and seen whats the best of Ws Staff and Definetely the Worst this isnt about criticism i just wanna help you make more cash and us players get some stuff we want. not want alot of these things are needed in the event to make it fun. as of now this event was lower and they keep getting worse so far from originals. 2011 hallo was my favorite (JS) Bosses make it funner for everyone and personal costumes and items are chill. Right now im fed up of giving you guys money when it never pays out you know? Amping always fails you guys troll the duck out of me And events never give anything chests bosses etc. pretty sure im unliked ;D   So this would make my money spending and players like me to be more appreciative of what you do and not let us ♥♥♥♥♥ at you  thanks Guys

Edited by Turtle

Some points from my side: Dungeons and bosses are a bit too hard, low amped people could never do it. Holiday events should be fun for everyone but till now most of the players are disappointed. I took some time to ask around and I heard many saying that the Halloween map two years ago was the best one from the last few years. I'm also agreeing on that.

About Tokens: They items are waaayyy too expensive. I know a couple who have reached a great amount of Tokens but, really, they are spamming Rides all day and surely 95% can't afford to buy so many ride tickets or don't have the time to spam a few hours a day.

By the way, your topic title sounds like you were 4 years old :lol: noob

Edited by Julie

shut up and stop acting like im a scrub You dont even know who kernlabba is u hyper chicken scrub ;D

what has kernlabba to do with my post you Justin Bieber double? :D

I think you shouldn't judge somebody by their English grammar. Okay, I am normally a Grammar Nazi (Sorry Julie, I know you are German, and Nazism is not a joke), but I think calling someone a 4 year noob just because he wrote "a" before a word starting with a vowel IS a noob thing. (Normally you put "an" before it) Not everyone is as professional English speaker as you.

About the ideas: I mostly agree, holiday is for having fun. If you spam the dungeon of your level 15 times, and you get no worthy thing tho you were the absolute tank (It actually happened to me, hogy baszná szét magát az aki ezt az elkurt rendszert tervezte), It is everything but not funny.

Joker and his friends... Very, VERY, VERRY difficult!! Only possible for high amped players, no low amped have chance.

I have no time to go farming 0-24, which is a slow but stable way of earning gold.

But you know.. Pay to win games are the most profitable ones. To be honest, I would do the same as WS devs do, since a huge amount of money comes from Miracle Coin buyers. If you can't live with it, there is still one option: grab the application and DELETE it. For me it's annoying but the magic of the game and the players heal my digital wounds :D

Edited by BTminBT

Oh.. Was it a joke? :o

Why don't you write "I'm just joking" then?

Otherwise don't be sarcastic if someone takes it serious.

Oh god please a Dungeon with a straight line. It'd be great. Also i like that personal high drop rate items, they dont need to be that strong, just useful. Also should have like a 5k sell price to npcs if one decides not to use it.

New cc costumes would be cool also, right now they're so cheap. 3k cc wolf costs around 60k.

Having bosses drop costumes too could work, remove those costumes from chest drops and have the bosses worth hunting.

The events are fine now also, but some little changes could make it alot more enjoyable.

Yea, the bosses are hard, and don't really get the mask drops. They are

like those lvl13 helmets with 3 bonuses, but they are taken from costumes,

so they look sorta cool, same goes to the new ones, just for high lvls.

First off, nobody cares if you're an old player or not, maybe you're an autist and the guy next door isn't

Event release schedules are fine. They're not rushing anything, 50% of the stuff is old, some of it is from 3 years back, yet we still see it.

Dungeons can be done by a complete idiot this year, they are that easy. You can even solo them no problem. Only the #6 is a challenge. Boss drops are there for the keks, nobody cares about them, as mentioned earlier, they're not rushing anything. Also, copyrights. 2013 Winter event armors were clearly for testing, plenty of good alternatives are already released.

Not sure how you guys don't get it yet, but Good Luck token stuff might as well be added to the Miracle Shop. You literally buy tickets for a ride AND work for to get skins. No idea how this is acceptable

The r0land meme about bows won't change, don't bothet

Edited by Shil

Just Stfu and Gtfo your the noob who thinks arena rewards are useless let me guess ur favorite stat is Hp regen aswell? dont talk if you have nothing nice to say in the community everyone agrees but you why farm for useless items that dont sell and arent good why go dungeon when the dr is shit and if ur a nonhealer spikes kill you unless you have summon show me a +1 that can solo lv22 Dungeon and ill believe you if not then stop talking and acting like you know shit and obviously you never studied a little something called economics how bussiness has to keep old customers or generally it will fail? of course you didnt because your uneducated and being a depressant to my topic  :nea:  :pardon:

First off, nobody cares if you're an old player or not

He brings the fact that he's an old player on every single discussion, I think he has issues.

Edited by nabnecro

Just Stfu and Gtfo your the noob who thinks arena rewards are useless let me guess ur favorite stat is Hp regen aswell? dont talk if you have nothing nice to say in the community everyone agrees but you why farm for useless items that dont sell and arent good why go dungeon when the dr is shit and if ur a nonhealer spikes kill you unless you have summon show me a +1 that can solo lv22 Dungeon and ill believe you if not then stop talking and acting like you know shit and obviously you never studied a little something called economics how bussiness has to keep old customers or generally it will fail? of course you didnt because your uneducated and being a depressant to my topic :nea: :pardon:

Look who got triggered

Do you expect for everyone to agree with your stupid opinion and overused ideas? "My suggestions come from an old player". Guess my POV is more important then, because I play the game longer than you. But wait, nobody cares

Also, you tell me to "Stfu and gtfo" because I disagree with you while you call me a noob because I, just like you, gave my opinion. You're dumber than I thought

Edited by Shil

But we have to admit that turtle is a little bit right about low amped and dungeons,it's a little impossible for them to do dungeon unless they find pro ppl,for example in lv14 dungeon some low amped ppl wait till one my guild members start to spam dungeon to join it's party cuz they can't do it creating a low amped party.

But we have to admit that turtle is a little bit right about low amped and dungeons,it's a little impossible for them to do dungeon unless they find pro ppl,for example in lv14 dungeon some low amped ppl wait till one my guild members start to spam dungeon to join it's party cuz they can't do it creating a low amped party.

Ran all dungeons except for #1 and 2, had no problems with various parties. No rushes, taking down the mobs, healing and shield when in spiky areas. 1 stam 90% of the runs. No idea what he's babbling about

First off, nobody cares if you're an old player or not, maybe you're an autist and the guy next door isn't

Event release schedules are fine. They're not rushing anything, 50% of the stuff is old, some of it is from 3 years back, yet we still see it.

Dungeons can be done by a complete idiot this year, they are that easy. You can even solo them no problem. Only the #6 is a challenge. Boss drops are there for the keks, nobody cares about them, as mentioned earlier, they're not rushing anything. Also, copyrights. 2013 Winter event armors were clearly for testing, plenty of good alternatives are already released.

Not sure how you guys don't get it yet, but Good Luck token stuff might as well be added to the Miracle Shop. You literally buy tickets for a ride AND work for to get skins. No idea how this is acceptable

The r0land meme about bows won't change, don't bothet

The last halloween's dungeons were easier. Those pike traps KOed a member of my pt when we were fighting the boss, she entered the area, was approaching, fear, and there it went... We're pulling levers

like stupid and they don't even do a thing, if they would at least dissable the traps. Looked intresting at

first, but I'd rather stick to the kill mobs dg.

Your oppinion was just plain idiotic when u dont use a low amp character. ive tried with my lowamps. and also i called you noob because your a noob. not because of your oppinion quite frankly idgaf about your oppinion or you i said gtfo cus people who are trying to make the game better for everyone dont need negativity as soon as they make a topic

Your oppinion was just plain idiotic when u dont use a low amp character. ive tried with my lowamps. and also i called you noob because your a noob. not because of your oppinion quite frankly idgaf about your oppinion or you i said gtfo cus people who are trying to make the game better for everyone dont need negativity as soon as they make a topic

If you read my first post correctly, I didn't say a single negative thing, it's just you being plain retarded because someone disagreed with your suggestions

Also, making the game easier makes it better for everyone guys. Why nobody hires him?