New crystal "Crystal of Stun"

Mohammad Mujtaba

Hey there guys!

I think stun crystal is a pretty useless cuz u have to sacrifice ur dmg/mdmg for it and no one is ready for it so I hope GMs make it to be used on at least one other item than weapon like gloves or boots I personally like the idea of being used in boots I currently have one and before getting it I thought its like CD crystal so I was happy but now I think of it as a useless item plz GMs do something about it!

I hope this post makes sense to all of u!

In my opinion it makes it balanced, because u get that stun by sacrificing some damage, wouldn't it be too op if u could keep all your damage while having like 10% stun?

Edited by Crixistal

It was a positive surprise that the crystal isnt like cooldown one. If ppl could reach 20+% stun it'd be just idiotic.

Sacrificing damage for a chance of stunning for 2,5 secs on every hit is reasonable.

Edited by vavavi

It was a positive surprise that thr crystal isnt like cooldown one. If ppl could reach 20+% stun it'd be juat idiotic.

Sacrifice damage for chance of stunning for 2,5 secs on every hit is reasonable.

Id hapily sacrifice for 5% stun, especially if I used daggers. 10% total stun with the speed of daggers is mega. Too bad I use caster classes.

I too was talking about casters/two handed weapon class u have to lose 40+ magic for stun which is not much if it was to be put on in boots I would happily sacrifice dexterity or cooldown for it but if takes my magic almost more than 10% of my total power I ain't gonna go for it but its true it will be cool for dagger users anyways thanks for reply all @}-

I don't think that stun is nice on magic user since magic crystal give more points than physic and they have low ability to stun not like other classes

I use stun on my rouge even I sacrifice like 30-40 point but I see that it's worthy that much if I have 8% stun

Sometimes the make it worth

5 stuns in arena 2*2 Elf 0 Dmg :D 1vs2

If i had stun staff on my wlock i'd think about using a stun crystal but 40+ matk vs low stun is meh.

The bonus is actually 2,9% on a lvl21 weapon. I put one

on my lvl23 stun dagger. Totaly I'm gonna have 8,1%

stun chance, and quite some damage cuz axe+degger.

wonderfull dps and stun if you ask me.

Oh, and making it a weap crystal was the best thing

they could think of. Srsly. I was afraid of

seeing op dmgers having a stun chance of above 10%

Edited by Raezer

The bonus is actually 2,9% on a lvl21 weapon. I put one

on my lvl23 stun dagger. Totaly I'm gonna have 8,1%

stun chance, and quite some damage cuz axe+degger.

wonderfull dps and stun if you ask me.

Oh, and making it a weap crystal was the best thing

they could think of. Srsly. I was afraid of

seeing op dmgers having a stun chance of above 10%

It is possible already to have 10%+.. 2.9% stun is on 1 handed lvl21 weapon, buddy. On lvl23, I assume it'd be 3.2% or so.. and multiply the amount by 2 to have the 2 handed weapons stun amount, also if crit enchanted... And don't forget 5% from the weapon itself... Gg bro.

Edited by gladiator

It is possible already to have 10%+.. 2.9% stun is on 1 handed lvl21 weapon, buddy. On lvl23, I assume it'd be 3.2% or so.. and multiply the amount by 2 to have the 2 handed weapons stun amount, also if crit enchanted... And don't forget 5% from the weapon itself... Gg bro.

O, yea right, one handed weap.

And I do realize the chances, I'll use only one stun crystal tho.

\o peace bro