Waking up Support Team

Jcsky

How disappointing the "support" of this game is for handling the concerns of their players. Doesn't even know how to be responsible enough to answer the emails of the players professionally. While on the other games, it only take them 1 to 3 days to solve the issues of their players, from small bug to big problems. The way that they assist their players really shows professionalism.

Im sorry for the comparison, either for posting here at the forum. As much as possible, I wanna do it privately, anyway, only your support can fix the problem. But you left me no choice after waiting and waiting for more than a month, checking my email everyday to see if the support already have responded to my emails. But to my dismay, I don't get reply from them after asking me for the details of my report. If they can't fix it then be professional enough to inform me that they can't fix it anymore. Rather than keeping me waiting and hoping that they will give attention to my report.

They doesn't know much it feels like that the support team is giving us disappointments. And they seems not know how important to us the assistance of them. That's why they are called "support" to support and to assists their players, to take care of the issues and concerns of their players.

Like what I've said, we are spending for your game and we are hoping for good service in return.

Sorry to reply, but what kind of bug you get?

Maybe devs can't understand your report clearly. Or, they're busy for preparing this event. Running for deadline.

And sometimes if dev fixing a bug will triger another bug (partly fix). As you can see when devs have fixed Holiday Girl Herald bug, the sfx gone from WS on PC.

I've reported my problems four times via email. About losing acc twice, passing guild leader, and bugs in game

They replied my reports within a week with good responses.

So please be patient and trust on them. :)

Hello there Sir Lukazzz

I've sent ticket on support September 29, 2015. Ive got their response, asking for the details of my concern and Ive provided it completely to them. And then no more reply from them again. Ive sent emails to follow up, again and again. I don't wanna state here the details of my concern coz I know from the fact that its the support that can fix the issue. I wanna leave it between me and the support :) its just that my disappointments lead me from posting here at the forum. Well maybe, just somehow to inform them that there is someone waiting for their response.

Thank you for the reply and your suggestion Sir lukazzz, I appreciate it :)

Hahahahaha yes Sir Cybernem. Well, I'm pretty sure as the Warspear continues progressing, eventually it will be back to 5* star again. It was and I know it will be again. Ive been playing this game for many years now, Ive met a lot of old and new players, Warspear has been a part of my life. And its just hurting for me sometimes that I have to experience these kind not just once. But still, I'm not loosing my hope to them.

Hello there Sir Lukazzz

I've sent ticket on support September 29, 2015. Ive got their response, asking for the details of my concern and Ive provided it completely to them. And then no more reply from them again. Ive sent emails to follow up, again and again. I don't wanna state here the details of my concern coz I know from the fact that its the support that can fix the issue. I wanna leave it between me and the support :) its just that my disappointments lead me from posting here at the forum. Well maybe, just somehow to inform them that there is someone waiting for their response.

Thank you for the reply and your suggestion Sir lukazzz, I appreciate it :)

Heres your dumb dumb stupid if you send multiple reports they put ur mail to Spam so more you send youve sent to much all your reports are in there spam folder now hopefully roland can fix for you but now you know send 1 report at a time then if it takes id say oover 3 weeks resend or if u didnt get confirmation they read it

Heres your dumb dumb stupid if you send multiple reports they put ur mail to Spam so more you send youve sent to much all your reports are in there spam folder now hopefully roland can fix for you but now you know send 1 report at a time then if it takes id say oover 3 weeks resend or if u didnt get confirmation they read it

Excuse me Sir turtle, I'm not that stupid as you think to do multiple sending, I do follow ups after 2 weeks but multiple sending is not my way to get their response.

look trying to help you out they dont solve things here. and if you cry and are calling them lame why should they help you? its not there obligation there doing you a favor 

look trying to help you out they dont solve things here. and if you cry and are calling them lame why should they help you? its not there obligation there doing you a favor

Let me clarify things to you sir turtle, coz you seems doesn't understand what you're saying. First I'm not crying, i am giving reaction base on my experience with the support team. This is Warspear online forum under the support topic section. My post is not misleading to other topic.

Every players of warspear have the right to post anything related to the game. Its not just you. And I'm not talking about other game here. I'm talking about warspear online support and posting under the section of support topic.

I'm not asking them a favor, because its their responsibility to fix the issues reported by the players regarding their game.

Whom do you expect to solve Warspear bug issues? Clash of clans support team?

If ur comparing them to clash support team clash deals with lost account infos.

thats it and gem issues. 

They deal with a wider array and u dont understand the tech team is different the the forum mods ingame and you are saying there bad service etc which is Whining aka crying

If ur comparing them to clash support team clash deals with lost account infos.

thats it and gem issues.

They deal with a wider array and u dont understand the tech team is different the the forum mods ingame and you are saying there bad service etc which is Whining aka crying

This forum is all about WARSPEAR ONLINE. People posting here are the players of Warspear online. I'm posting about Warspear online, Concerning about Warspear online support team. Sir Roland and his team are dealing with the Devs and players of Warspear online. And I don't think that my topic is misleading. So many topics regarding about bugs has been posted under this "support section" and I could clearly see Sir Roland and his team helped and solved many of the issues. My comparison of the game is just a reaction due of my disappointment and that sometimes can't be avoided. This forum the last time I checked is all about the game, you can post anything here related to the game. This is not just a chatting forum. If I only like to chat then I'll go to the game and chat there.

And also I didn't stated the details of my report here for you to say that they dont solve issues here. You can read my post again if you like

And thanks to this forum by the way. Warspear Tech Support finally replied to my emails.

The means of YOUR word "crying" sometimes help the players

They didnt reply to you because of forum... like i said forum and tech support are separate according to devs 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/8123-windows-pc-client-sending-bug-reports/

This is for bug reports use it. Dont cry and make useless topics on forum 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/?hl=rules

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Read forum and search to see what you should do or just look ingame my points made you shouldnt just spam useless topics like this it ruins valauble time it could be used to work on a real problem rather then you crying about slow responses. if there was a bug why didnt u put it in the topic Bug report. and it mustve been a damn important bug to make u spam support since september 29th till october 29th

They didnt reply to you because of forum... like i said forum and tech support are separate according to devs

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/8123-windows-pc-client-sending-bug-reports/

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/?hl=rules

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Read forum and search to see what you should do or just look ingame my points made you shouldnt just spam useless topics like this it ruins valauble time it could be used to work on a real problem rather then you crying about slow responses. if there was a bug why didnt u put it in the topic Bug report. and it mustve been a damn important bug to make u spam support since september 29th till october 29th

A big LOL turtle. you seems doesn't know the meaning of this forum. Better you're the one who should search what this forum is all about. You seems the one crying about my post xD. That in the first place you don't have business with. I respect your comments coz anyway this post is in public (for Warspear players) i don't care about you're points in this forum, that doesn't help me in anyway and Im not the spamming in this forum, as you can see, I've only posted regarding this issue once. I'm only replying to your useless comments that seems you know everything. your useless comments makes this topic useless. And don't teach me what title of my topic I should put. i have the right to say anything related in this game in this forum coz like you I'm also a player of Warspear. Youre not the only one have the right to post here. not unless you're the owner of this forum

Youve been playing for years yet still dont understand that devs need time to help players. AIgrind isn't a huge corporation, they don't have the resources and numbers to do what big companies do.

Youve been playing for years yet still dont understand that devs need time to help players. AIgrind isn't a huge corporation, they don't have the resources and numbers to do what big companies do.

But being responsible enough to inform the player that they need time to fix it while they only said to fix it in 7 days and yet its already a month and no reply I guess doesn't give them a hard time to do. And that I hope support team understands it too. They cannot always give the reason that they don't have the Same system like others companies do coz they are not as big as them everytime players reporting to them and then just left unattended. Players are expecting so much for their assitance and you can't blame us to feel bad every time this happens

Lol no, they will reply in 5 working days and if she doesn't get response like "we have got your ticket" then she can send second ticket, only if she won't get response. They will not block her email if that's the case, if a player keep spamming support like "please unblock my account", will be blacklisted.

She's been waiting for months and decided to make a topic on forum, I don't see how it is crying or spamming? Plus support doesn't need months to response snowman, 5 working days as Roland said.

I'm gonna say she got lots of patience and finally lost it in median night event :P turtle remember how many topics you created about Ryder? You know the feeling right so stop xD

Lol no, they will reply in 5 working days and if she doesn't get response like "we have got your ticket" then she can send second ticket, only if she won't get response. They will not block her email if that's the case, if a player keep spamming support like "please unblock my account", will be blacklisted.

She's been waiting for months and decided to make a topic on forum, I don't see how it is crying or spamming? Plus support doesn't need months to response snowman, 5 working days as Roland said.

I'm gonna say she got lots of patience and finally lost it in median night event :P turtle remember how many topics you created about Ryder? You know the feeling right so stop xD

Thanks God. Finally someone understands my point. Thank you so much Sir Cybernem.

Guys, please stop to fight.

Anyway, since she has finally received an answer from support, I guess this topic can be closed.

By the way, if the report was about a bug it's obviously why they didn't change anything. To fix a bug they have to stop and restart servers and they surely won't do it for one single bug only.

Happy Halloween to you guys! :friends: