My account beastt got scammed

orlando

It's me beastt or use to b beastt  :facepalm:....... :facepalm: anyway a few mintues ago I got scammed by a player named (uragonz)  he is also known as

asiongto an sanbanyo  but I like to right this to kuzmitch if u can help me please ... If u can  some how banned uragonz an banned sanbanyo there r all one in the same but I would really like for my account to b returned I put money n hard work into this game if there is something u can do kuzmitch please help meeeeee :facepalm but the actual player who scammed me name is uragonz what happen was he agreed to trade me n I gave him my acount info n he gave  :facepalm: me  fake account  info (uragonz) gave me fake info n now I got scammed please kuzmitch help me I can also prove the account was mine cuz I can tell u first email that was on it an what passord also if any chat in game is actually recorded its all the prove I need... I  also can tell u when I changed the email ..  if any of this is keept in some kind of data base u can may b see for yourself kuzmitch....... kuzmitch please help me I'm begging you

uragonz=sanbanyo?

that means the "scammer" is back...kuzz u said he scammer :nea: ...why he back in game? :facepalm:

another victim :facepalm: idk how many times aigrind's support told us not to give our acc informations to other players.. never.. never share your acc informations with other players :wacko:

hahahahaha.... U all suck my dick if u let someone stole ur char thats not mean scam. Its in the rule that dont let other know your account., but u made that way even if that is illegal... U trust the wrong gut buddy.. Maybe he is not your friend ahahaha

players sometimes tempted by the offer of other players,,, and in the end deceived, so my advice is do not believe in this game and give all your game account information to anyone,,,, the GM though,, so believe in yourself alone. like me, sometimes there are players who offered me to exchange something that is tempting me, but I never care about. because it was all a hoax.