Thanks for the great Halloween

Jollier

Thanks for the great Halloween event this years...

And I hope there will be some Halloween boss Drawing contest hahahaha

Regard singed

Edited by Waltdisney

• Developer

Thanks for the great Halloween event this years...

And I hope there will be some Halloween boss Drawing contest hahahaha

Regard singed

I agree Halloween great they used mind but it is too much hard for a lv 26 player cause mob damage 500+ and rest 200+

Thank you for the warm words! We just launched an update so we don't have enough data to the moment, but we are looking at statistics, timings, how people passing dungeons and we are reading feedback on forum and mail. We'll tune up dungeons, monsters and other things if needed, because main point is to make this event like a holiday - fun and interesting!

May the drops be with you!

Go in us game especially when my party used 5 times to complete that dungeon dying coming back using brain in the end we reached boss but the boss kicked my party ass lol

• Developer

Fun? Looks more like a slaughter party ;D

But... it's horror circus!

Go in us game especially when my party used 5 times to complete that dungeon dying coming back using brain in the end we reached boss but the boss kicked my party ass lol

That's sad.

Don't worry, DG is hard and you will need a lot of team work and smart players which is uncommon. Median night event is one of the most profitable event for them, sooner or later they'll realise people aren't buying huge amount of seeker for dungeon and they'll make it less difficult. I'm not sure who is making such difficulty but will you please show me your logic where level 22 mob hit me 60 and level 26 hit me 300?

Suggestion Sadara we have all +10s and it takes us an hour to kill boss and theres two partys of lv14s can you fix that make it heal 4500 instead 9000 

also lv14 dungeon levers are everywhere compared to other dungeons they go in a order.

Also raise dr of sadara killed 4x only 2 bars out of both pts. 

Suggestion Sadara we have all +10s and it takes us an hour to kill boss and theres two partys of lv14s can you fix that make it heal 4500 instead 9000 

also lv14 dungeon levers are everywhere compared to other dungeons they go in a order.

Also raise dr of sadara killed 4x only 2 bars out of both pts. 

lol i did it with 1. well 6 ppl :!

anyways the boss is too hard,we were using powers cards every 5 minutes to make our dmg at least 500  cuz she was healing herlself more than all the dmg we do in 2 minutes.

if the boss is hard for those who are +9+10 imagine for those who are only +5+4.

Edited by baskentliii

anyways the boss is too hard,we were using powers cards every 5 minutes to make our dmg at least 500 cuz she was healing herlself more than all the dmg we do in 2 minutes.

if the boss is hard for those who are +9+10 imagine for those who are only +5+4.

You can't use power card while attacking the boss.

We killed it anyways and by waiting 15 or 9 sec to use our power cards don't mean is a bad strategy,we were just doing what we can with things we could use.

Anyways the boss is still hard even for lv14s with high dmg, im 100% sure that low amped players won't be able to kill it is like if they were calling the low amp players trash just cuz they are low amped.

Edited by baskentliii

Median Night event this year is much better than last year. The dungeons are okay, I like this lever pulling thing. Costumes are nice (except Nailhead, I am sorry, that's a complete disaster :D)

And I finally got the Mummy costume! Lady Luck, thank you!

However, as Cyber told before, how come that lvl 22 mob hits me like 30-50, while lvl 23, one level higher mob hits 150-300(!!)? Is there such a huge gap between lvl 22 and 23 players in strength?

Lever pulling thing reminds me of Halloween 2012. Except we had the portals back then. And Dead Brides. No one likes Dead Brides (80k (or 800k?) hp, 100k attack).