Me and My Second World =^,^= *meeow!!

merc`s got a new lover, how sweet  :lol: :lol:

bro, they are just my fans, since I'm the best rogue in EU server, NOW STOP SPAMMING BRO NOT COOL, where is Smurf nowadays, u keep spamming stuff adding me, JUST STOP SPAMMING BRO  :facepalm:

bro, they are just my fans, since I'm the best rogue in EU server, NOW STOP SPAMMING BRO NOT COOL, where is Smurf nowadays, u keep spamming stuff adding me, JUST STOP SPAMMING BRO  :facepalm:

why bro? just admit u love her  :lol:

il stop then bro, was trying to help you out, but have fun then with ur rus bf.

*Chill guys!!  still thank you!!! just keep it up and keep loving and playing Warspear!! :drinks:  :friends:

[move]

US - Sapphire

Rouge - Iyhen[/move]

*Chill guys!!  still thank you!!! just keep it up and keep loving and playing Warspear!! :drinks:  :friends:

[move]

US - Sapphire

Rouge - Iyhen[/move]

hope you win  ;D

I'm shocked :lol: :lol:

Russian trolls are so nice.

Не вру)))))))

*what do you mean my this??  :search: :shok:  :mega_shok:

pretty girl with young face, she will win easily  :shok:

*haha!! not really.. :blush:  but still, thank you!  :good:  :yahoo:

Wow, you're really beautiful, I like your eyes too  :blush:

Good luck with contest , hope you win ;D

Wow, you're really beautiful, I like your eyes too  :blush:

Good luck with contest , hope you win ;D

* hahaha. I beg to disagree?  :blush:  :)

well. hopefully! thanks for that  :drinks:

* hahaha. I beg to disagree?  :blush:  :)

Disagree? well you are very beautiful in my opinion  ;D

nobody would disagree bro,

but she probaly too old for you, better back off  :lol:

nobody would disagree bro,

but she probaly too old for you, better back off  :lol:

What do you know? You look like one of those Single-For-Lyff guys, you even have some anime emo picture as your avatar, DAFUQ

What do you know? You look like one of those Single-For-Lyff guys, you even have some anime emo picture as your avatar, DAFUQ

bro, it took your real account to get banned here for you to even post you liked her, you had a ducking panda as avatar before, go back to chasing girls that dont like boys  :facepalm:

bro, it took your real account to get banned here for you to even post you liked her, you had a ducking panda as avatar before, go back to chasing girls that dont like boys  :facepalm:

liked her? just cause I called her beautiful don't mean I like her, well even if I did, why would that even bother you?

Panda as my pic, atleast it ain't emo, now can you stop spamming?  :facepalm:

Panda as my pic, atleast it ain't emo, now can you stop spamming?  :facepalm:

itachi aint no emo bro, read the story behind it, then google what a emo is  :facepalm:

you start it bro, spam all day at wow you love her and talk about the eyes, not cool. just agree her pic should win and stop, back down bro

itachi aint no emo bro, read the story behind it, then google what a emo is  :facepalm:

you start it bro, spam all day at wow you love her and talk about the eyes, not cool. just agree her pic should win and stop, back down bro

you are emo, problem solved.

any proof? anyways let's stop this spam, a beautiful topic like this don't need to get spam by a troll like you, go back to your cave!

any proof? anyways let's stop this spam, a beautiful topic like this don't need to get spam by a troll like you, go back to your cave!

i already said back down and stop the spam, but you keep trolling, read up bro, ends here or what.

*well still thank you for that!! but look at the mirror first before judging me.. and look at your Profile Picture here.. Wew!! a cartoon Drawing???  :crazy:  .. hiding your self on that??  :crazy:  what a mess!!  :crazy:  such a  :fool:  one  :facepalm: !!

моя твоя не понимать гггг...

i already said back down and stop the spam, but you keep trolling, read up bro, ends here or what.

your the troll here, read again I just wish her luck for contest and you start trolling, bye I'm out, a good topic like this don't deserve your spam.

your the troll here, read again I just wish her luck for contest and you start trolling, bye I'm out, a good topic like this don't deserve your spam.

why you didnt stop three posts ago when i said so? you wanted last word or what? stop spamming me in wow then, that everybody who posts nice words to her are trolls, you jealous of everyone? chillout bro, more attention the topic gets , more chance she wins  :lol:

14246_.png

let me out of tht shit,kid :bad:

nobody involved you, so please dont spam here too like the video topic..

have mercy.

nobody involved you, so please dont spam here too like the video topic..

have mercy.

you are mad in every topic  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yes,look screenshot.there is my name,so i am involved,your fault ;D  now go on crying ;D have fun mad bro,i stop spam now,i bet u will not,i bet u will answer again like a little mad kid :rofl:

you are mad in every topic  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yes,look screenshot.there is my name,so i am involved,your fault ;D  now go on crying ;D have fun mad bro,i stop spam now,i bet u will not,i bet u will answer again like a little mad kid :rofl:

who are you?

some days ago you made a topic yet with another picture to take part to this competition,now u posted a second picture, but only 1 is allowed,so i think only ur first picture cant take part to this competition :unknw:

Seems Jayrox is now the contest judge?  Get real Justin.

BTW grats on getting on Seventeen mag. LOL

14257_.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  did u do get masters degree in photoshop? lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P.S. Itachi :bad: wtf :bad:

Seems Jayrox is now the contest judge?  Get real Justin.

BTW grats on getting on Seventeen mag. LOL

epic, even added the abs guy  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Few hours left then the submission of the entries will be officially closed.  :good: :clapping:

:drinks:

yea, good luck  ;)

Few hours left then the submission of the entries will be officially closed.  :good: :clapping:

:drinks:

Goodluck  :blush:

.haha!! that is your opinion..  :) but the fact is...  :blush:

.haha!! that is your opinion..  :) but the fact is...  :blush:

It's a fact, and my opinion  :give_rose: