Me and My Second World =^,^= *meeow!!

here's my entry for this contest  ;)

I'm playing this awesome game mostly at home *with my favorite pillow and even when i'm outside *thanks to my phone  :pleasantry:

13967_.jpg

why have you deleted your previous comment? saying that I stole your idea?  :nea:

and if you think that I cannot understand your language. SORRY but I CAN  :tease:  вру means lying RIGHT?

:wacko: :tease: :wacko:  i didn't steal your idea.  you just posted your entry 7 hours before me.  :wacko: :tease: :wacko:

don't want to waste my time talking to you  :fool:

may the best photo win  :clapping:

why have you deleted your previous comment? saying that I stole your idea?  :nea:

and if you think that I cannot understand your language. SORRY but I CAN  :tease:  вру means lying RIGHT?

:wacko: :tease: :wacko:  i didn't steal your idea.  you just posted your entry 7 hours before me.  :wacko: :tease: :wacko:

don't want to waste my time talking to you  :fool:

may the best photo win  :clapping:

I was joking :rofl:

u posted a picture yet,only 1 picture is allowed.

yup. I posted "a" picture. and that's the only picture I posted. so what do you mean?  :pardon:

some days ago you made a topic yet with another picture to take part to this competition,now u posted a second picture, but only 1 is allowed,so i think only ur first picture cant take part to this competition :unknw:

some days ago you made a topic yet with another picture to take part to this competition,now u posted a second picture, but only 1 is allowed,so i think only ur first picture cant take part to this competition :unknw:

oh yeah. so you saw that? it's not really "another" picture. It's just a mistake. I accidentally posted 2 threads but its exactly the "same" post and picture. This is my only entry..

nice :give_rose: я тоже вру гггг...

*well still thank you for that!! but look at the mirror first before judging me.. and look at your Profile Picture here.. Wew!! a cartoon Drawing???  :crazy:  .. hiding your self on that??  :crazy:  what a mess!!  :crazy:  such a  :fool:  one  :facepalm: !!

very nice....! :yahoo: :pardon:

Keep it up..... :aggressive:

*yeah thank you for that kind of comment Warmage!!  :drinks:  :clapping:

. . .вру ;D

я тоже вру гггг...

Да ладно вам, симпатичная девушка

P.S.: Very Good :give_rose:

а че? На персонажа глянеш.: костюмчик, причесочка. . . А в реале . . . Вот такая девушка. . . Не вру. . . Хd

Больше похожа на девчонку)))

Nice pic

Я не умею врать... Но сейчас... :rofl:

nice picture  O:-) hope you get the 2nd place  ;D because Saintt will get the 1st place  :drinks: .

*let us see?? ^_^.. thankyou!!  :)  :good:

*may the best photo  :shout:  wiiiinn!!! :drinks: :friends:

Awesome :aggressive: ..agree with ur title..it is indeed all our second world :good: 8)

certainly it is !  :good:  :good:

thank you by the way dear buddy!!  :blush:  :drinks: :friends: :clapping:

This is very good, the sad thing is you are a rogue  ;D

*exactly!!  ;D  :good:  eeeerr??!! Rouge is good even its Def is Low..  :pleasantry: :rofl:

This is very good, the sad thing is you are a rogue  ;D

sad thing? this is the best thing to be, you damn bd can have everything and everyone, and you reject the rogues  :facepalm:

very nice pic  :blush:

someone here inlove with you, but he is to shy gay to post here, right merc.

sad thing? this is the best thing to be, you damn bd can have everything and everyone, and you reject the rogues  :facepalm:

God stop these offtopics, Slay what Sulla means by this quote is cause Shyleen only likes BDs including You, Elvic, Ginis and many more sad thing is he is just an emo rogue trying to find a girl but he needs to learn like me I'm used to being a single failure like him  :lol: :lol: :lol:

very nice pic  :blush:

someone here inlove with you, but he is to shy gay to post here, right merc.

What why you always setting me up with this stuff?  :facepalm:  unlike you I don't fall inlove with women on the internet even if they are pretty,

Sorry for the spam  :facepalm:  Goodluck in the Contest by the way, ignore Sulla he just wants attention he's been single since birth I know it's hard for him to understand the real world since he's 19 and single

setting you up? you to pussy to admit your love to people?  :facepalm:

yea lets stop these offtopics, tried to help you bro so she likes you, oh well, have fun pretending to get collage girls at 15 :rofl:

setting you up? you to pussy to admit your love to people?  :facepalm:

yea lets stop these offtopics, tried to help you bro so she likes you, oh well, have fun pretending to get collage girls at 15 :rofl:

Sry I dnt understand you. Good luck in love :rofl:

F*ck Sulla's brain bro merc :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sry I dnt understand you. Good luck in love :rofl:

F*ck Sulla's brain bro merc :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

merc`s got a new lover, how sweet  :lol: :lol: