Median Night Holiday. Joker’s Revenge[BUGS,ISSUES OR OTHER KIND OF ERRORS]

DARKLORDESe

This bug might just be me, either way hope you fix it immediately.

Screenshot_2015-10-29-22-00-04.png Screenshot_2015-10-29-22-02-15.png

on the second image Its not like i was going to use these bugged mcoins if it was possible or anything... Just testing to see... <_<

Screenshot_2015-08-20-14-27-38.png

here's my previous mcoin count before the update, am not sure if ts only me because of mu negative mcoins or not so i added it any way.

psssst, before you go, if you would be so kind as to change my mcoins back to 0 instead of -12k that would be might appreciated, because you know, am doing a real community service here. Peace

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-29-22-00-04.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-29-22-02-15.png

on the second image Its not like i was going to use these bugged mcoins if it was possible or anything... Just testing to see... <_<

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-20-14-27-38.png

here's my previous mcoin count before the update, am not sure if ts only me because of mu negative mcoins or not so i added it any way.

psssst, before you go, if you would be so kind as to change my mcoins back to 0 instead of -12k that would be might appreciated, because you know, am doing a real community service here. Peace

wtf is going on here?

Jigsaw u sure its not fake and photographed or u are hacking if u are tell me the hack

Yea sure, he's hacking himself -12000 Mcoins :fool: Like he doesn't have something better to do

wtf is going on here?

That's what am saying! I was hoping you guys would tell me the answer.

You know I've been cursed ever since I got the minus mcoins, strange stuff has been happening, it's pretty weir... wait, is this a test? Am I being tested to see if am worthy.. to become a GM!?? To see if I would plunder the massive mcoins or report it!? Have I passed the test? Am I just gonna log into the game to see a random message pop up "You have passed, you are worthy" and then a sudden flash of light shoots from my phone and leaves a lightning shaped scar on my forhead?

Seriously though just last week some huge, bearded homeless guy came banging on my door holding a broom stick, shouting some random shit like "you're a GM Jigsaw". Obviously I don't open the door cuz I was shitting myself but still, that has to be a sign. Am I being paranoid? Should I call the cops? He keeps coming back everyday like wtf. Is hagrid working for you lot?

Anyway, I'll post so more ss later but it's going be the same thing. Holy duck some bold guy just pointed a stick at me.

Well is normal to no have any quest in horror because i cant find nothing should be event or not?

Because for your developers I think it's an amuzement or a joke to our address and our rights reserved[yes us too we have rights conformity of European law's] or I suppose to play with pay always to can enjoy of this event game,(should be holy days event all to enjoy and have fun on events) Halloween event by buying only chests and because something else watt I can do is dungeons 22/24lvl because 26lvl is very hard and drops 80% rate same persons watt are already high amped and have lots of stuffs but i cant complain of this i complain I lost Halloween because your developers team. Hope at Christmas not happend same thing and i want events to be realy a holly day all to enjoy and reciev lots of presents ...thats a event with real enjoy that will make us happy,other things i don't care wen isn't an event because if necesary i buy m iracle coins!

wtf is going on here?

Sorry for long story,Kind regards!

PS:I'm desapointed like one from milions players watt are same disapointed suppose be a holly day event(I gived up with halloween Cya at Christmas hope not desapoint me and others millions of players again)

Screen shoots bellow No quests on Horror Circus Bug from Game mecanics!

Screenshot_2015-11-01-21-05-48.pngScreenshot_2015-11-01-21-05-54.pngScreenshot_2015-11-01-21-06-06.pngScreenshot_2015-11-01-21-06-25.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-29-22-00-04.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-29-22-02-15.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-20-14-27-38.png

Watt hack u used to help devs and developers to create anti cheat for that hack!

We want a fair game not cheat because with cheat game will become boring!

Hm... That bug thing is interesting.

Yeah, partly I agree with Darklord, this Median Night is cool, but it has gone a bit too in the direction of onlypaytowinplayersgetdrop and lvl26dungeonishelldifficult, also whylvl23mobhits4timesbiggerthanlvl22. If it's a holiday, let it be holiday for free-to play players too!

Anyways, I have found a bug too. The fireworks above Ayvondil quest is displayed as "Quest not found". It isn't a big problem, but still is a bug.

screenshot-20151103-205557.png

I think the mentioned bug is clearly visible on the picture.

Darklord, I think you might have even reached the maximum amount of quests. Not a bug, just a feature. That's why your blue quests won't show up I guess.

Darklord, I think you might have even reached the maximum amount of quests. Not a bug, just a feature. That's why your blue quests won't show up I guess.

*Cookie*

Watt hack u used to help devs and developers to create anti cheat for that hack!

We want a fair game not cheat because with cheat game will become boring!

Lol i didn't hack anything relax.

In first row it's a yellow quest watt sends u at the horror circus and second point should not be limited yelow and same to blue collected quests that case I know it's limited even I canceled some quests about that case nothing solved .

And my suggestion is to be limited only by gived quests at every new beginning day at few10/15q daily not total quest acumulated. 

Total  acumulated should not have restrictions at the time I was collected all quests and finish but not reported and to can collect all as time I can do more at my lvl because are 3parts of maps in avoindyl one circus other swamp and last lab so why not to do all if I can and cokected all day by day.. 

And why my example ranger or my bd doesn't have that issues because same thing have made on them same lvl and same quests all collected same like on mag and doesn't have that issues. 

I'm way too tired to perfectly interpret broken English, but what I got is that you canceled some quests but still couldn't get new ones.

I suggest that you cancel quests so that you have

Remember that you have to relog to have the quests shown on map after you've canceled enough.

Edited by TheCabbage

If the problem still hasn't been solved, I suggest you to write ONE mail for the support. They might be able to help you.

Maximum quests one character can hold is 100, and according to what I see, you have total of 100, so there is no bug in this.Cancel some quests so new ones appear.

I don't know is it because of update, but I can't "cancel job" in crafting. I had to bought mc to finish it faster so I could start other rare crafting task.

That's normal, devs said that it was temporarily disabled a while ago.