[2015.10.29] Median Night Holiday. Joker’s Revenge. Release

Well, think of all the classes with an AOE attack. That gives you a chance to stun each enemy you hit, making 1 stun crystal much more effective than you'd think in PvE or Arena.

Not to mention that any class with a Shield gains another way to avoid the stun (Block + Parry & Dodge).

Edited by Mordonis

For what exactly? It's called balance for a reason, dear sir.

Aw yeah, Balance is when bds and rangers get +10% stun? Good luck on reaching a ranger then, or having the ability to hit a bd... Just at least "nerfing" the % given by a crystal would be good.. I don't mind if we don't get ability to enchant shields with stun, because, yeah, it is too op.. Imagine dks or palas with 10%+ stun. Will be as op as rangers n bds.

Edited by gladiator

Still can't get any drop. I have been spamming but no luck. It just feels kinda "ducked" up because some users get drops atleast once per day while I havebeen spamming since the event opened but never got anything since then. It's just so lame.

Edited by philshirn
I have a big problem to be solved. The bosses present within this room on each level ("jason, Samara, Freddy Cruger, Wedgehead") are a big issue for many. I've been with my more than fifteen times group kill this boss and to this day the only thing that was dropou spheres. I wonder he drops some good item or if it's just to waste time on himself.

att,

Lionzi US

Hello devs. I don't know if that's a bug, and even though we are near to the end of this event, i wanted to ask you:

Why aren't chests dropped my mobs ( actually ive forgot the name ) considered as opened chests for the Achievement "Surprise Inside" ?

This achievement says "open ANY of 1k chests" but yet the ones i've opened so far weren't considered as "Opened chests".

Is this a bug?

Edited by Higgings