[2015.10.29] Median Night Holiday. Joker’s Revenge. Release

Peter_Munk

Why is the Crystal of stun Only for Weapons ( one handed/ two handed/ staff but NOT for shields? Shields are still part of weaponry :l

-What do you think GM?

Edited by Godsrange

Yes priest mana drain but unfortunately we mcs don't have that. I think Sadara can still be killed by 1 party tho. 1 healer and 4 pro damagers might be able to do it. But i wonder why to make a hard boss with useless drops?

Yes priest mana drain but unfortunately we mcs don't have that. I think Sadara can still be killed by 1 party tho. 1 healer and 4 pro damagers might be able to do it. But i wonder why to make a hard boss with useless drops?

Damage is useless, u cant nuke as much, but was thinking that maybe necro eye skill, has something to do with the regen cancelation, or lowering it. Havent tried it yet, but it just might be the mc key..

Necros have Mental Pit, that shit could be useful in dungeons.

These guys are talking about lv 14s ( so no expert skills ) and how to defeat a thug boss ( Sadara ). Mental pit isnt available, unfortunatly, against this boss

Ooooh, my fault ;D

How about Barbarian's Roar?

Np dude :)

Well, Barbs roar should work pretty well. Although the boss might resist at every kind of negative buff, trying once at least costs 0.

I don't think bosses resist damage debuffs.

Yup perhaps you are right. Thats why i would try if I were you :)

If it doesnt work, oh well *sigh* xD

Damage is useless, u cant nuke as much, but was thinking that maybe necro eye skill, has something to do with the regen cancelation, or lowering it. Havent tried it yet, but it just might be the mc key..

We already killed with 2 healers and 5 damagers/tanks and not everyone was +9+10 so i think 1 party with four +10 damagers and a healer can do it. Don't know about that necro skill

No Sleuth, they only drop masks similar to those Troll masks and other basic items that all bosses drop

Edited by kimkaa

Why do mc get crossbow and longbow drops we can’t use and elf’s can use all weapons it is unfair.running dungeons all day and get crossbow now can’t do anything with it. So maybe can change crossbow to spear and longbow to 2h sword or mace.      :unknw:

Why do mc get crossbow and longbow drops we can’t use and elf’s can use all weapons it is unfair.running dungeons all day and get crossbow now can’t do anything with it. So maybe can change crossbow to spear and longbow to 2h sword or mace. :unknw:

U r right but devs already explained that if they delete bows and xbows in mc side, elves wont be able to drop them as well

U r right but devs already explained that if they delete bows and xbows in mc side, elves wont be able to drop them as well

well then they can make npc where u can exchange for other weapons  :unknw:

well then they can make npc where u can exchange for other weapons :unknw:

I am sure they will sort this little issue in the future :)

Deathly Eye only reduces some percentage of target's maximum HP, Necro's Nightmare skill does stop all kinds of regenerations.

Edited by philshirn

Deathly Eye only reduces some percentage of target's maximum HP, Necro's Nightmare skill does stop all kinds of regenerations.

Yeah but if boss heals for hp %, then lower hp = lower heal. Am thinking that maybe lvl 5 eye lowers hp to the point where regen is in normal boundaries, or something such.

Also, is getting the achievement Immortal ride impossible for levels under 18? Since they can't enter the Fireplace ride unless lvl 18.

this event is very very disappointing, why dg lvl22 gets lvl20 accessories?why? change this system and make same drop dg lvl22 and  lvl26 for accessories or make new accessories for dg26. and one thing about dg26 many player stuck for that dg. Bcuz lvl25 no drop in dg22 and they can't do dg26. you GM should make how to attract a players to play interesting but not in this way.
you GM knows that how Many player waiting this event whole through year? If this event is xmass event that's another story but its not.

this event is very very disappointing, why dg lvl22 gets lvl20 accessories?why? change this system and make same drop dg lvl22 and  lvl26 for accessories or make new accessories for dg26. and one thing about dg26 many player stuck for that dg. Bcuz lvl25 no drop in dg22 and they can't do dg26. you GM should make how to attract a players to play interesting but not in this way.

you GM knows that how Many player waiting this event whole through year? If this event is xmass event that's another story but its not.

Level 25 can do level 26 dungeon.

But isn't there a level 24 dungeon too? If so, you should be able to get drops from there, besides not all level 22 players have level 22 gear, sometimes even level 20 items are an upgrade.

15 dg runs the most per day past 3days. and never get a reasonable drop. Always pots/ food and def. I guess its a waste to buy stamina.

does the horror room bosses drop costumes like night ripper etc?

Ive seen an elf wearing the Wedgehead costume dropped from the Boss Wedgehead Executioner. So i think yes

Ive seen an elf wearing the Wedgehead costume dropped from the Boss Wedgehead Executioner. So i think yes

I have to correct myself, that was a costume got from a chest.

Underworld Executioner is its name.

I have to correct myself, that was a costume got from a chest.

Underworld Executioner is its name.

Joker chest.. And executioneer bosses and same like thoose type yes drop.

But isn't there a level 24 dungeon too? If so, you should be able to get drops from there, besides not all level 22 players have level 22 gear, sometimes even level 20 items are an upgrade.

By the way I can answer here well it's a totally junk yard mess by development team I'm sure 100%.And will not be changed to make clean by them so soon! (same other lvl category like arena should be drops and dungeon for each category grouped ex lvls 15/16)

I'm tierd of explaining.  it's all about programing..  They can programate to drop only in elf side simple and hard work of programming!data! 

Why is the Crystal of stun Only for Weapons ( one handed/ two handed/ staff but NOT for shields? Shields are still part of weaponry :l

-What do you think GM?

It's funny but I blame it on development team because shield it's a mix WEPON and armor and as WEPON they saw it only as craft lol haha and skill repellent other kind miss! 

I'm tierd of explaining. it's all about programing.. They can programate to drop only in elf side simple and hard work of programming!data!

Mate u dont have to explain anything to me. Im just explaining how the system does work. It's not my fault if its like that. Why don't you explain your idea to devs? Even tho i think they have already red your post.

Edited by Higgings

It's funny but I blame it on development team because shield it's a mix WEPON and armor and as WEPON they saw it only as craft lol haha and skill repellent other kind miss!

Here i have to agree. Shield is basically a piece of the weaponry. Why don't you add this possibility?

Hey I have had lots of problems lately when sole farming with my shaman I keep being low healed by other player (those f.uckers) so maybe u can make it so player cant heal other player when they are on the ignore list  :good:

Edited by GuiltyCrown

I wasted almost all of my golds I saved for this event so I could buy tons of Stamina Elixir and I was hoping I could get a drop, atleast 1 piece of any accessory with physical damage but AIGRIND's rotten engine just kept me hoping. It's just so unfair because other players can get 2x drop in a day. Oh, I forgot, this is Horror event, some players must be horrified by their engine's lame calculation of percentage of luck.