[2015.10.29] Median Night Holiday. Joker’s Revenge. Release

Peter_Munk

we need no update . All we r asking is for the game to run as it is supposed to. Map bug is really bad u never know where u and your party members are which is essential in dungeons

sorry to say, but this event is not fun like i expexted. event should be fun for everyone to enjoy especially this is a yearly event all are waiting for this. but there is no fun for most lvl 25-26 on no.6 dungeon if everyone looking for very high amp in their pt. so only the pros can enjoy the dung no.6 although they sometimes failed

Edited by tictoc

Im a little disappointed that stun crystals dont work on shields :(  With a shield you now cant reach the stun of all other weapons

Crystana dont cry about stun! u r a pala. U use all the stun u can get on pala in arena anyway -_-

I can assure you it won't be 100 000 maintainences :)

K won't be... But older processors watt doesn't have sse 2 u fix it... I have been posted thoose problems one month ago and sended to support and they said will fix it, but seems they don't fix it same problem have send and don't send error report... Box apears wen start exe is loaded all data erchievs and wen is loaded apears that 

Mc side only taking +450 healers +600dmg it's 1-4 pt for the entire side

I don't even wanna try to go dung

Rides on the other hand are real fun hope we see more of them at normal maps

Ride mcion price seems fair if you make discount on the big pack

Mc side only taking +450 healers +600dmg it's 1-4 pt for the entire side

I don't even wanna try to go dung

Rides on the other hand are real fun hope we see more of them at normal maps

Ride mcion price seems fair if you make discount on the big pack

we need no update . All we r asking is for the game to run as it is supposed to. Map bug is really bad u never know where u and your party members are which is essential in dungeons

We need updates but not frustrated and boring... We need joyfully updates and full of fun at events not a pain in duck 

Idk if anyone else has this issue, but some items can't be linked into chat. Tried to find a pattern, but cant. I can't link anything i have equipped plus some other items in my inventory, or in trade chat. Fix that pls

We need updates but not frustrated and boring... We need joyfully updates and full of fun at events not a pain in duck

im talking with respect to symbian users

what reports?

Well i asked about 2 bugs/issues. Would be usefull if you atleast cleared it up...

Sadara boss high hp regeneration, making it impossible to kill with 1 party (lvl 14). And unability to link some items in chats.

Well i asked about 2 bugs/issues. Would be usefull if you atleast cleared it up...

Sadara boss high hp regeneration, making it impossible to kill with 1 party (lvl 14). And unability to link some items in chats.

Not a bug, just a hard obstacle.

What can't linked? Everything should be possible to link.

Not a bug, just a hard obstacle.

What can't linked? Everything should be possible to link.

Alright, and was my equipped gear and some items found from chat, like randomly.. but seems its ok now

It is possible to kill sadara you just need 2 pts of high amped players it's how we been killing in us sapphire xD

Well yeah that im aware of lol But arent bosses supposed to be killable by 1 party? Since only 1 party can get drop so thats only fair.. I mean, aigrind claims Elm is killable by 1 pt too lol

It is possible to kill sadara you just need 2 pts of high amped players it's how we been killing in us sapphire xD

Dude, at this moment, well 10 minutes ago. But Sadara was killed on Emerald, by a party of 4. Pala, Priest and 2 rangers..... We figured it out lol We figured it out xdd

Dude, at this moment, well 10 minutes ago. But Sadara was killed on Emerald, by a party of 4. Pala, Priest and 2 rangers..... We figured it out lol We figured it out xdd

Figure out how to kill this boss by avoiding his health regeneration u mean?