[2015.10.29] Median Night Holiday. Joker’s Revenge. Release

Peter_Munk

Worst update for ranger and those who reached lv 25complete lv 22 dungeon get 0 drop wtf.lv 26 dungeon only for +9-+10 or some healer which aren't amped for ranger its instance death each mobs give 500 damage wtf

Worst update for ranger and those who reached lv 25complete lv 22 dungeon get 0 drop wtf.lv 26 dungeon only for +9-+10 or some healer which aren't amped for ranger its instance death each mobs give 500 damage wtf

Yes absolutely!

Why have you created lvl26 dungeon?

What were you thinking GM? when you made a lvl26 really OP dungeon?

It is a dungeon for +10 players party. Even then its hard.

FIX THIS DUNGEON. Everything about this event is starting to suck.

I am starting to regret spending money on a game where Game Developers are Naive.

I think those good luck tokens are too hard to get and on top of that, you guys made new good costumes 7000-10000 that's way too much.. come on :/ It is impossible already.

I suggest adding more tokens rewards reducing the prices.

Otherwise, cool update n ty.

Lol u guys idiot?game is meant to be enjoyed not like making it gloomy lv 25 doxlv 22 dungeon 0 drop bad idea.lv 25-26 do lv 26 dungeon if he not +9-+10 he dead one mob 500+ damage

GM listen to me stop game server for 30 minutes and add drops for lv 25-26 players in dg lv 22 cause lv 26 dungeon is impossible for even my ranger 614 damage defence 3110 health 3810-4k.

ILol if ur Halloween event like this and will remain like this better delete ur event not good and any new player who will play this game on event would leave right when he start

Can any dev/admin post the xap file download link plz?? Windows store requires wifi. I don't have it.

Well, this is the link to the page with all download files

http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Or can't you even acces that?

@Devs: Is it on purpose that dungeon drops aren't shown in World Chat anymore?

Edited by Julie

Well, this is the link to the page with all download files

http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Or can't you even acces that?

@Devs: Is it on purpose that dungeon drops aren't shown in World Chat anymore?

I already know about that link. It redirects to wp store.

I'm looking for download link like on this site.

http://www.appx4fun.com/down/2781/cdn/

But for latest version of game.

Edited by Akatsuki Nin

A question about dungeons. In the Median Night dungeons do you have to be at or lower than the level to get gear drops? Eg can level 16 get gear from the level 14 dg?

Main problem is that those stronger mobs spike in damage way too fast. Level 23 skelly deals like 70, level 24 deals 170. It's not worth to go to #6 dungeon, when any class can easily 1 stam solo #5 one.

Change level 26 dungeon boss and mobs damage also why can't lv 25 get drop from lv 22?lv 2506 for only pros with more than 800+damage not 600+ damage why GM u can't understand this lil thing?

Change level 26 dungeon boss and mobs damage also why can't lv 25 get drop from lv 22?lv 2506 for only pros with more than 800+damage not 600+ damage why GM u can't understand this lil thing?

why? Sorry, but we made it this way.

Dungeon level +2 player level, that's a formula.

And you still can find several options with your freinds, try harder and you'll be rewarded!

A question about dungeons. In the Median Night dungeons do you have to be at or lower than the level to get gear drops? Eg can level 16 get gear from the level 14 dg?

yes, you can, you can be +2 level comparing to the dungeon level.

Anybody else noticed that the fireworks quest is only availible in ayvondil, and that the quest is called "Quest not Found?"

Not sure if it was just me...

Anybody else noticed that the fireworks quest is only availible in ayvondil, and that the quest is called "Quest not Found?"

Not sure if it was just me...

yeah, looks like a translation is missing

Lv 18 can do lv 20 22 26 and lv 18 dungeon and also get drop but lv 25-26 players can only get drop from lv 26 dungeon.how is it fair?

it's fair because of their high level, huh

Like I said lv 24 can also use the last level weapon and so lv 26 but lv 24 get drop from lv 22 and lv 26 but lv 25-26 player only from one dungeon cause if lv 26 ur damage increased by 2 lol wtf nvm

Like I said lv 24 can also use the last level weapon and so lv 26 but lv 24 get drop from lv 22 and lv 26 but lv 25-26 player only from one dungeon cause if lv 26 ur damage increased by 2 lol wtf nvm

What's the big deal if you can go only lvl26 dungeon as lvl26 player?

symbian has issues fix it pls can't see party members on map and full version game crashes when moving from one location to another even in dg . It like we can't play any more pls do some thing. All these problems are occurring since cache update

symbian has issues fix it pls can't see party members on map and full version game crashes when moving from one location to another even in dg . It like we can't play any more pls do some thing. All these problems are occurring since cache update

sorry, but Symbian is no longer supported in our game.

How about the lvl 14 boss in circus, Sadara. Is it a bug that hp regen is about 9k during kill or is that normal? We had a full lvl 14 party, all high amps and high dmg output, still at 165k hp, boss goes back to 180k in a second.... Is that normal or a bug?

Hello there, guys!

Our game servers will be restarted at 16:10 CET due to fixing some minor issues.

- Presents were sent temporary, but they should've been constant.

Sorry for this sudden inconvenience.

Take care.