Jo rusky ppl u made perfect class to disturb player hunt....

neamitika

Today its official ill stop hunting ... Its imposible to hunt when u just see come from nowhere a nub rogue who kill ur heal.... And its imposible to predict such a thing.... U made perfect class to disturb..another epic rusky fail.....

Today its official ill stop hunting ... Its imposible to hunt when u just see come from nowhere a nub rogue who kill ur heal.... And its imposible to predict such a thing.... U made perfect class to disturb..another epic rusky fail.....

thats why rogue is most fun class in game,i love do that ;D

U will see when they disturb u too... U will nt thing its funny........ Nerokiller panic etc stoped hunting...this game will b a  old remember after some time... I dont give it more then a year... It will b same as anrufen.... Closed server no more money to pay them....

i do that with my lvl 12 rouge...hit and kill druid at maraksha or hit bd if he low hp then...or best way..make a druid heal the bd.. :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont cry :diablo:  use skill or dont farm :bad:

U will see when they disturb u too... U will nt thing its funny........ Nerokiller panic etc stoped hunting...this game will b a  old remember after some time... I dont give it more then a year... It will b same as anrufen.... Closed server no more money to pay them....

you are a newbie,i bet i got disturbed about 1000x more often then you :facepalm:  stop playing when u get so mad ;)

Give me a break dude ... Ur nt gud unaf to hunt or to do pvp and u go disturb.... Thts a shame... Tipical for nubs.....

you talk to me or to kos?

you are a newbie,i bet i got disturbed about 1000x more often then you :facepalm:  stop playing when u get so mad ;)

good to see u like to be disturbed

Do u understand the meaning of word rogue? In very simple terms it mean bad guy....so whats the wrong in hitting and running or troubling others in farm?i find quite enjoyable to do it and i like sometimes that rouge.tries to disturb me...makes a lot of fun for me than just bored farm

Do u understand the meaning of word rogue? In very simple terms it mean bad guy....so whats the wrong in hitting and running or troubling others in farm?i find quite enjoyable to do it and i like sometimes that rouge.tries to disturb me...makes a lot of fun for me than just bored farm

Elves at emerald don't like bad guys  :rofl:  why don't you guys make a rouge since you say rouges have the easy life, have fun trying to kill a druid , even with 1 moon and 250 astral your screwed :lol:

Elves at emerald don't like bad guys  :rofl:  why don't you guys make a rouge since you say rouges have the easy life, have fun trying to kill a druid , even with 1 moon and 250 astral your screwed :lol:

but lvl 12-14 druid hp is around 900 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...i need 2 hits to kill it in steath before it can heal itself  600! in ms+steath then 400!+ crit  :rofl: ...deal done xD

also most of newbies are  too retard to use correct skill sequence...my lvl 12 rouge(now 13 or 14) had killed lvl 15 bd and lvl 14 ranger and lvl 15 druid full hp even before they can react....

but lvl 12-14 druid hp is around 900 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...i need 2 hits to kill it in steath before it can heal itself  600! in ms+steath then 400!+ crit  :rofl: ...deal done xD

also most of newbies are  too retard to use correct skill sequence...my lvl 12 rouge(now 13 or 14) had killed lvl 15 bd and lvl 14 ranger and lvl 15 druid full hp even before they can react....

too easy with crossing, they always panic when a Rouge comes out  :lol:

most funny thing which i saw with a higher lvl opponent was that when i hit him..he tries to run rather than to hit me or scater or hamstring me lol