[2015.10.29] Game servers stop

Peter_Munk

Atm i already saw animes, movies, blablablablablablblablabla. Many things. If gm dont want be disturbed he should say The real time needed to updates -_- but they say 3 hour and make it in 12 hours :!

Please dear developers save me from these crying children! We all want to play but some guys here cannot hold back their excitement and they ask in every minute when do you finish. Mute them or whatever...

Please dear developers save me from these crying children! We all want to play but some guys here cannot hold back their excitement and they ask in every minute when do you finish. Mute them or whatever...

Edited by Prand

Who are u to say what gm have to do lol.-. U can only say finish this fast:angry:

i allready told you GTFO every player has the right to "cry"

Ohh when we will get new expert skills...

I want skill for rogue which can attack by lighting dagger and make the enemy stun...it will be cool ;)