[2015.10.29] Game servers stop

Peter_Munk

Im really exited what you have new for us ;)

But i didnt think it really takes 3hours i think it takes more time like the other updates.

3 hours is the estimated time. Sometimes if there is some unexpected problem, it may take even double time to update the whole thing. So be patient guys, for the fun is near.

3 hours is the estimated time. Sometimes if there is some unexpected problem, it may take even double time to update the whole thing. So be patient guys, for the fun is near.

somethimes? Always lol.

They dont read our posts atm :

What would they read? "Gm please hurry" or "3hours passed wtf". If I was the developer, also I wouldn't read posts at this critical time.

GM sayd 3 hour. 3 hour already done. GM lie >:[

Some people here don't really understand what is ESTIMATED.

Haven't you ever delayed with something?

I'm sick of you, people... Do not sit in front of the screen and write "Pls hurry" ever y minute.

I'm sick of you, people... Do not sit in front of the screen and write "Pls hurry" ever y minute.

if you dont like what other players write DONT READ THE POSTS go on other topic

Relax guys..... :) :P

When updating done and servers online again you will see that you were waiting for something deserve all that time to wait....

Wait Update its sooooo boring. When they say 3 hour and Update take 5 hour , becomes f***ing boring

Give them some time.. they are humans, same as you :) (if you were here for some time, you would find out that updates like this always takes a little bit more to get done)