[2015.10.29] Game servers stop

Peter_Munk

ugsc3066jfI.jpg

Dear players!

Hello there,

long-awaited update is coming, that's why we want to inform you about the servers stop on 29/10 at 15:00 CET. We want to prepare and update game realms after this.
Game will be unavailable for about 3 hours.

Please, don't plan anything serious on this time. Thank you in advance for your patience and situation understanding.

Take care,
AIGRIND

Do the servers stop/restart for 10 or so minutes like usual. Then after the restart of the game servers, an announcement in game like "SYSTEM: Server will be stopped in 23 minutes" will be said. Then once that certain amount of time is over, then the 3 or so hour update for Median Night will start? Is that how it'll work? :)

Sorry for my misunderstanding! :P

Edited by Grassdrago

Nice ::)

Will there be Archmage's Staff skin by the way? Because i didn't see it on the skins' list or did i miss it?

Edited by Livi

All Listen , This game at Under Maintenance And admins are doing this maintenance their best!  :) Please Don't ask Any Questions From admins and don't send messages . Please go Do any thing in your real life  :give_rose: I'm go to sleep for a While. When server back , i wake up. Now go do any thing in your real life :) or watch T.V.

Yours , Heoughten  :good:

It's normally to flash black and wite wen enter in game and game doesn't start?... Becouse it's shouldn't do that 

Like this was making buggg2015-10-29_17_46_00.gif{edited video not uploaded}android device 4.4kitkatScreenshot_2015-10-29-17-40-48.pngScreenshot_2015-10-29-17-40-54.png

Edited by DARKLORDESe